Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Four Clans (OPEN) [OOC]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Draconequis - I've already decided Lampreypaw's warrior name as Lampreyfang (I originally wanted to make him a warrior, which is why I thought of it beforehand), but I'd be fine if you used another suffix for my apprentice. :0

As for Beetle, I kind of want him to have a happy ending and eventually find someone who returns his affections, but idk... :3c
I may just make him eternally angsty because why not

I'm fine with ships, but I think Lampreypaw is the only eligible one. XD
Horace is already shipped with Cipher, Beetle is just a hopeless romantic, and Earwig is aro ace so he doesn't care about having a mate or kits. Earwig may be eligible, but he only wants a platonic relationship, nothing more. :"^)

That's true pfffffff
@Draconequis - I've already decided Lampreypaw's warrior name as Lampreyfang (I originally wanted to make him a warrior, which is why I thought of it beforehand), but I'd be fine if you used another suffix for my apprentice. :0

As for Beetle, I kind of want him to have a happy ending and eventually find someone who returns his affections, but idk... :3c
I may just make him eternally angsty because why not

I'm fine with ships, but I think Lampreypaw is the only eligible one. XD
Horace is already shipped with Cipher, Beetle is just a hopeless romantic, and Earwig is aro ace so he doesn't care about having a mate or kits. Earwig may be eligible, but he only wants a platonic relationship, nothing more. :"^)

That's true pfffffff
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@SpottedSorex

Lampreydoughnut. XD lol. naah that one is totally fine with Lampreypaw being Lampreyfang indeed. :D

also Beetle *pat pat* maybe his happy ending is being on his onw??

Lol i knoow XD lol... well that is how it is.>'

AAAH I LOVE KITTY CAT BRATS

@SpottedSorex

Lampreydoughnut. XD lol. naah that one is totally fine with Lampreypaw being Lampreyfang indeed. :D

also Beetle *pat pat* maybe his happy ending is being on his onw??

Lol i knoow XD lol... well that is how it is.>'

AAAH I LOVE KITTY CAT BRATS

want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis - THAT SHOULD BE HIS NEW CANON NAME PFFFFFF
Ooh, alrighty then!

Perhaps? I do like character development, so maybe Beetle eventually learns that he's already satisfied with his friendship with Earwig, so he stops being such a romantic after a while.
Besides, I need a platonic relationship, and I actually kind of ship Beetle and Earwig in a platonic sense. XD

Welp, that's true.. Things happen, I suppose. XD

SAME
LIKE FOR SOME REASON I REALLY LIKE RPING AS BRATS. SNOBS, GRUMPS, OR JUST LIVING EXAMPLES OF SARCASM
I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT'S THE CASE BUT I DON'T MIND IT AT ALL
@Draconequis - THAT SHOULD BE HIS NEW CANON NAME PFFFFFF
Ooh, alrighty then!

Perhaps? I do like character development, so maybe Beetle eventually learns that he's already satisfied with his friendship with Earwig, so he stops being such a romantic after a while.
Besides, I need a platonic relationship, and I actually kind of ship Beetle and Earwig in a platonic sense. XD

Welp, that's true.. Things happen, I suppose. XD

SAME
LIKE FOR SOME REASON I REALLY LIKE RPING AS BRATS. SNOBS, GRUMPS, OR JUST LIVING EXAMPLES OF SARCASM
I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT'S THE CASE BUT I DON'T MIND IT AT ALL
@SpottedSorex

HAHAH yesss XD LAMPREYDOUGHNUTTT AAAAAAA

heh indeed.. well it could be a thing. Sometimes cats don't need romance to be a thing XD

Apparnetly i like to Rp as sarcastic, evil, manipulative, clever, and/or badmouthing characters. but you know.. those are always the most fun ones. Especially the manipulative ones.. which actually might be how little Moon Trash will end up XD waiting till others post before i post Adder's visit to the moonstones *flails*
@SpottedSorex

HAHAH yesss XD LAMPREYDOUGHNUTTT AAAAAAA

heh indeed.. well it could be a thing. Sometimes cats don't need romance to be a thing XD

Apparnetly i like to Rp as sarcastic, evil, manipulative, clever, and/or badmouthing characters. but you know.. those are always the most fun ones. Especially the manipulative ones.. which actually might be how little Moon Trash will end up XD waiting till others post before i post Adder's visit to the moonstones *flails*
@Draconequis - Or maybe the Lamprey- prefix gets dropped and he basically gets renamed as Doughnutfang.

I WILL CRY IF SOMEONE MAKES THAT A THING OH MY GOSH I'M LAUGHING WAY TOO HARD

True, pfffft- I do need more variety when it comes to relationships, so I think Beetle and Earwig will probably just remain as friends and probably eternal bachelors rotfl.

True, I don't get why some people get salty over them? Besides, the sarcastic characters are always fun to RP as, never knowing who they'll roast next. XD
I don't think I've really RPed as a villain recently; I've done it before, but most of my villains are pretty much old characters... I'm planning to RP a villain in the future, but it's not for this RP. :"0
(That is, unless I think of one... ;3c)

Same here (except that my cats won't do much rip). I'm actually surprised that the RP is kind of slow right now, since I usually wake up to several pages of RP that I have to read so I can stay updated. (not being salty or anything, I'm just stating it XD)
@Draconequis - Or maybe the Lamprey- prefix gets dropped and he basically gets renamed as Doughnutfang.

I WILL CRY IF SOMEONE MAKES THAT A THING OH MY GOSH I'M LAUGHING WAY TOO HARD

True, pfffft- I do need more variety when it comes to relationships, so I think Beetle and Earwig will probably just remain as friends and probably eternal bachelors rotfl.

True, I don't get why some people get salty over them? Besides, the sarcastic characters are always fun to RP as, never knowing who they'll roast next. XD
I don't think I've really RPed as a villain recently; I've done it before, but most of my villains are pretty much old characters... I'm planning to RP a villain in the future, but it's not for this RP. :"0
(That is, unless I think of one... ;3c)

Same here (except that my cats won't do much rip). I'm actually surprised that the RP is kind of slow right now, since I usually wake up to several pages of RP that I have to read so I can stay updated. (not being salty or anything, I'm just stating it XD)
@SpottedSorex

hmm yeah. Well... he could get stolen by a twoleg for a bit and then get named 'doughnut' by the twolegs and when the other cats come get him, they can teasingly call him Doughnutfang as a joke for a while XD I know that Brazensoul would do that for sure :D

WEWEWEEW

This is why i make a lot of characters.. i start of with so few.. but then they evolve and backstories.. and things happen.. Wizzle was supposed to be dead, but when Hawke went rogue i had to make her.. and then she.. her everything brought about Moon Trash.. my first ever supervillain (well not really.. my first ever supervillain started off as a nice persona and i had them slowly make worse and worse decisions until they were bad and everyone was flipping out because they revealed they were in charge of the entire operation and had been purposefully invovlved in making everyhting happen. he even had a girl who liked him.. who he then laughed at and told her he was using her XD soo evil. Anyways, I am a fan of villains.. they are fun.. and sometimes the best characters are the unexpected villains or.. chaotic neutral ones who just do as they like.

XD heheh well, that happs sometimes.

well i am waiting for others to post.. i think it slowed a bit after that whole bit with the gathering.. *shrugs*
@SpottedSorex

hmm yeah. Well... he could get stolen by a twoleg for a bit and then get named 'doughnut' by the twolegs and when the other cats come get him, they can teasingly call him Doughnutfang as a joke for a while XD I know that Brazensoul would do that for sure :D

WEWEWEEW

This is why i make a lot of characters.. i start of with so few.. but then they evolve and backstories.. and things happen.. Wizzle was supposed to be dead, but when Hawke went rogue i had to make her.. and then she.. her everything brought about Moon Trash.. my first ever supervillain (well not really.. my first ever supervillain started off as a nice persona and i had them slowly make worse and worse decisions until they were bad and everyone was flipping out because they revealed they were in charge of the entire operation and had been purposefully invovlved in making everyhting happen. he even had a girl who liked him.. who he then laughed at and told her he was using her XD soo evil. Anyways, I am a fan of villains.. they are fun.. and sometimes the best characters are the unexpected villains or.. chaotic neutral ones who just do as they like.

XD heheh well, that happs sometimes.

well i am waiting for others to post.. i think it slowed a bit after that whole bit with the gathering.. *shrugs*
@Draconequis - I can actually see that happening, since I'm low-key thinking that Lampreypaw/fang has a bad habit of wandering around. Perhaps that wandering gets him captured by a Twoleg someday?

I keep thinking that the Twoleg will be a little girl who names everything after desserts for some reason rip

Same here, but I try to keep it moderate so I don't overwhelm myself with characters... XD
Villains are really fun; I don't think that I have a neutral cat right now, besides Horace. A chaotic-neutral cat would seem pretty interesting to me. :0

Yep. XD

I don't know, since I rarely bother to update myself for some reason... :")
I think so as well, though? Usually the RP is bustling when I'm off, but lately it seems slower? idk

As for the message (my computer is laggy and won't let me reply directly), that would be interesting to see Silversight/star and Lampreypaw/fang be together? I think Lamprey is biromantic, so he's eligible for her. :3c
I don't know if you're planning to make it mutual or one-sided, but I think any way works. ^^
also mmmmm forbidden love i see
@Draconequis - I can actually see that happening, since I'm low-key thinking that Lampreypaw/fang has a bad habit of wandering around. Perhaps that wandering gets him captured by a Twoleg someday?

I keep thinking that the Twoleg will be a little girl who names everything after desserts for some reason rip

Same here, but I try to keep it moderate so I don't overwhelm myself with characters... XD
Villains are really fun; I don't think that I have a neutral cat right now, besides Horace. A chaotic-neutral cat would seem pretty interesting to me. :0

Yep. XD

I don't know, since I rarely bother to update myself for some reason... :")
I think so as well, though? Usually the RP is bustling when I'm off, but lately it seems slower? idk

As for the message (my computer is laggy and won't let me reply directly), that would be interesting to see Silversight/star and Lampreypaw/fang be together? I think Lamprey is biromantic, so he's eligible for her. :3c
I don't know if you're planning to make it mutual or one-sided, but I think any way works. ^^
also mmmmm forbidden love i see
@SpottedSorex

hahah could be interesting

also yessss XD lol

I do too.. no more characters for me until some of the ones i have die off. XD

Wizzle started off chaotic netural and devolved into Chaotic evil.. it was an interesting transition to say the least.

hah well, it is what it is,

Nuuu i was hoping to keep that a secret and make secret plots with you about an akwward romanceee XD lol
well wwe will have to see if she is compatible with him. She likes the boy kitties.. but they also have to be able to keep up with her straight up.. hissy fits. She can be harsh, and a bit violent. So we will see how she reacts to him when they interact and see if they are a fit or not XD

Any way we will see what happens via RP, i am waiting for more people to post.. it might be because its the weekend or something??
@SpottedSorex

hahah could be interesting

also yessss XD lol

I do too.. no more characters for me until some of the ones i have die off. XD

Wizzle started off chaotic netural and devolved into Chaotic evil.. it was an interesting transition to say the least.

hah well, it is what it is,

Nuuu i was hoping to keep that a secret and make secret plots with you about an akwward romanceee XD lol
well wwe will have to see if she is compatible with him. She likes the boy kitties.. but they also have to be able to keep up with her straight up.. hissy fits. She can be harsh, and a bit violent. So we will see how she reacts to him when they interact and see if they are a fit or not XD

Any way we will see what happens via RP, i am waiting for more people to post.. it might be because its the weekend or something??
@Draconequis - I don't think it should happen right after Lampreypaw gets his warrior name, probably a few moons later will do.

Headcanon that the Twoleg pretty much dresses Lamprey up and forces him to do girly things
poor him getting humiliated so early in life

I'm actually fairly attached to my characters so far? If I had to kill one off, it would be Earwig, but even then it's difficult. Beetle would react badly to Earwig's death, though, that's for sure.

nooooooooooo
blame my laggy computer rip rip rip

True; I haven't really used Lamprey's personality at all lately? I might just totally revamp it, but we'll see. I do know that Lamprey is pretty stubborn, but who knows? Like I said, the personality revamp could make him totally different. The thing is, how would they meet?

Maybe...
@Draconequis - I don't think it should happen right after Lampreypaw gets his warrior name, probably a few moons later will do.

Headcanon that the Twoleg pretty much dresses Lamprey up and forces him to do girly things
poor him getting humiliated so early in life

I'm actually fairly attached to my characters so far? If I had to kill one off, it would be Earwig, but even then it's difficult. Beetle would react badly to Earwig's death, though, that's for sure.

nooooooooooo
blame my laggy computer rip rip rip

True; I haven't really used Lamprey's personality at all lately? I might just totally revamp it, but we'll see. I do know that Lamprey is pretty stubborn, but who knows? Like I said, the personality revamp could make him totally different. The thing is, how would they meet?

Maybe...
@SpottedSorex

ahaha no [problem i understand XD

lol yess.. please let him come back to the clan in a bonnet and tutu with those little cat booties on.

I'm attatched too.. but not enough to not just cruelly rip them out of the RP just like that. IT will be harder now that two of them have all the lives.. but i can still do it. Actually probably won't ever kill Adder.. i like how he tries so hard to be good but can't do it right XD

As for Silverstar and Lampreyu??? Well.... we will see what happens XD they can meet anywhere on the border of their clans perhaps?? we will see what happens XD
@SpottedSorex

ahaha no [problem i understand XD

lol yess.. please let him come back to the clan in a bonnet and tutu with those little cat booties on.

I'm attatched too.. but not enough to not just cruelly rip them out of the RP just like that. IT will be harder now that two of them have all the lives.. but i can still do it. Actually probably won't ever kill Adder.. i like how he tries so hard to be good but can't do it right XD

As for Silverstar and Lampreyu??? Well.... we will see what happens XD they can meet anywhere on the border of their clans perhaps?? we will see what happens XD
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44