Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Four Clans (OPEN) [OOC]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
Nah, I guess my character and I will have to get over the loss.
Nah, I guess my character and I will have to get over the loss.
0gldo0m.png
@TimeOblivion @MintyDragon

POUNCEpaw is kinda perma-dead. i actually really hate reincarnation arcs because i think death should stick. thank you though, it's touching to know people liked my poor baby boy.

also @Draconequis please don't. he probably would still be adjusting to he fact that he's dead and he was never one to be calm or inspiring. sorry but that just wasn't' his character.

@AndromedaGalaxy i'm so sorry, i really liked his and newttail's relationship but i kinda planned for him to die from the get go. :'{{
@TimeOblivion @MintyDragon

POUNCEpaw is kinda perma-dead. i actually really hate reincarnation arcs because i think death should stick. thank you though, it's touching to know people liked my poor baby boy.

also @Draconequis please don't. he probably would still be adjusting to he fact that he's dead and he was never one to be calm or inspiring. sorry but that just wasn't' his character.

@AndromedaGalaxy i'm so sorry, i really liked his and newttail's relationship but i kinda planned for him to die from the get go. :'{{
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
-sobs harder- My son..my poor son...

just kidding o-o

-sobs harder- My son..my poor son...

just kidding o-o

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@Bram246
@Kayjaguar
@2enpaiiTwii2ted
@MintyDragon
@AndromedaGalaxy
@TimeOblivion
@raysaur
@Draconequis
@SnowyArcticWolf
@EmptyKarma
@BellatrixF
@LunarianSouls
@RaveiWing
@SpottedSorex

just saying, don't think two clans could take down a full grown bear. should i have it retreat at some point? just because it seems like i good plot point and i don't want it to die too soon or too easily.
@Bram246
@Kayjaguar
@2enpaiiTwii2ted
@MintyDragon
@AndromedaGalaxy
@TimeOblivion
@raysaur
@Draconequis
@SnowyArcticWolf
@EmptyKarma
@BellatrixF
@LunarianSouls
@RaveiWing
@SpottedSorex

just saying, don't think two clans could take down a full grown bear. should i have it retreat at some point? just because it seems like i good plot point and i don't want it to die too soon or too easily.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
Horace is a loner, so she doesn't care about this rip
Horace is a loner, so she doesn't care about this rip
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@smerdyakov
i was thinking of having them draw it to the thunderpath, it notice twolegs and sprint away leaving them all weak and stuff?

XD
@smerdyakov
i was thinking of having them draw it to the thunderpath, it notice twolegs and sprint away leaving them all weak and stuff?

XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@smerdyakov

is it okay if i show him just going over to starclan, like as a wispy ghostie thing? If not, that is fine, i figured i would just explain how he was dead XD
@smerdyakov

is it okay if i show him just going over to starclan, like as a wispy ghostie thing? If not, that is fine, i figured i would just explain how he was dead XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@RaveiWing @Raysaur
Honeystar would have to appoint the new medicine cat apprentice with a clan meeting just to let you know.
@RaveiWing @Raysaur
Honeystar would have to appoint the new medicine cat apprentice with a clan meeting just to let you know.
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Jasper is a loner as well.
Jasper is a loner as well.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
@Bram246
@Kayjaguar
@2enpaiiTwii2ted
@MintyDragon
@AndromedaGalaxy
@TimeOblivion
@raysaur
@Draconequis
@SnowyArcticWolf
@EmptyKarma
@BellatrixF
@LunarianSouls
@RaveiWing
@SpottedSorex

I agree, I don't think we should kill this major plot point yet.
@Bram246
@Kayjaguar
@2enpaiiTwii2ted
@MintyDragon
@AndromedaGalaxy
@TimeOblivion
@raysaur
@Draconequis
@SnowyArcticWolf
@EmptyKarma
@BellatrixF
@LunarianSouls
@RaveiWing
@SpottedSorex

I agree, I don't think we should kill this major plot point yet.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44