Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR roleplay! (Open!)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
"No. I was taken too young." Ying said. Ivory butted in "We were taken in on the same day. I was born in Arcane."

The fox swirled about in the air with lots of yipping.
"No. I was taken too young." Ying said. Ivory butted in "We were taken in on the same day. I was born in Arcane."

The fox swirled about in the air with lots of yipping.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
"Oh, that's sad..." said Avarren, feeling sad for Jaden. "Well, I think the storm has cleared enough for me to find my way back. I guess I'll see you around?" Avarren flew off into the distance, glancing back a few times.

(Sorry, I'm going to have to quit. I have a lot of real life stuff happening at the moment, so... Bye! Gonna miss you guys!)
"Oh, that's sad..." said Avarren, feeling sad for Jaden. "Well, I think the storm has cleared enough for me to find my way back. I guess I'll see you around?" Avarren flew off into the distance, glancing back a few times.

(Sorry, I'm going to have to quit. I have a lot of real life stuff happening at the moment, so... Bye! Gonna miss you guys!)
0gldo0m.png
(Bye Minty!)
Ivory has her fox retrieve her hat real quicklike before waving.
(Bye Minty!)
Ivory has her fox retrieve her hat real quicklike before waving.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@MintyDragon
((Bye! We'll miss you. <3))
Jaden blinked unhappily, recalling the fun times with his parents. Avarren wished him well, before declaring she was going home. The Tundra flew off into the distance, waving and glancing back a few times.
'Bye! I'll see you around!' Jaden called, waving after her. She is a nice friend. He smiled, trotting over to his sister, who was speaking with the Coatl and Ying.
@MintyDragon
((Bye! We'll miss you. <3))
Jaden blinked unhappily, recalling the fun times with his parents. Avarren wished him well, before declaring she was going home. The Tundra flew off into the distance, waving and glancing back a few times.
'Bye! I'll see you around!' Jaden called, waving after her. She is a nice friend. He smiled, trotting over to his sister, who was speaking with the Coatl and Ying.
fXdRkTP.png
Ivory's familiar, the fox, yipped and flew around in large circles. The river flight squeaked ecstatically.
Ivory gave Ying a light shove, giggling. "I'm [i technically[/i] older than him, so he's the babby brotherr." she teased. Ying growled. Touchy subject.
Ivory giggled. She loved teasing Ying. Ying hated it.
Ivory smiled. "What about you? DO you have any sibilings?" she asked.
Ivory's familiar, the fox, yipped and flew around in large circles. The river flight squeaked ecstatically.
Ivory gave Ying a light shove, giggling. "I'm [i technically[/i] older than him, so he's the babby brotherr." she teased. Ying growled. Touchy subject.
@mieas (( is it too late to hop into this? ))
@mieas (( is it too late to hop into this? ))
(@beesuitb Nope!)
(@beesuitb Nope!)
(@EmeraldJubilee)
Ivory gave Ying a light shove, giggling. "I'm [i technically[/i] older than him, so he's the babby brotherr." she teased. Ying growled. Touchy subject.
(@EmeraldJubilee)
Ivory gave Ying a light shove, giggling. "I'm [i technically[/i] older than him, so he's the babby brotherr." she teased. Ying growled. Touchy subject.
((Is it too late to join?))
((Is it too late to join?))
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
(@wushus nope! It's still open!)
(@wushus nope! It's still open!)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20