Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR roleplay! (Open!)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Nocturna nodded. "I am Nocturna." She said. She fiddled with the stones and poultice a bit more, trying to figure out how to get something to wash off the Imperial's wounds without leaving the mouse. Finally coming to the conclusion that she couldn't, Nocturna excused herself and hurried out of the cave, leaving the mouse's light revealed.

Nocturna hurriedly searched through the edge of the forest, casting a glance skywards every now and then to the hatchlings flying above her. The violet Coatl finally found a large enough leaf containing rainwater and the driest patch of moss she could locate at the time. She walksd back into the cave with both in her talons and stopped front of the Imperial, placing the moss and water by the poultice.

"Do not move." Nocturna advised. She then proceeded to carefully pour some of the rainwater on the moss, cleaning it off at first. Then, when the moss was clean, she used the wet moss to clean the mud off the area around the wound, careful to touch the skin around he scratch as light as she could to avoid hurting the Imperial, or at least to try to avoid hurting him.

She then turned and added a small amount of the poultice into the remaining water in the leaf, stirring it until the medicine mixed with the water. "This may sting a bit." Nocturna warned, turning back around to face the Imperial. She then dripped some of the cured water onto the wound, allowing it to clean the scratch, and then sopped it up with the moss when it reached the bottom. After that, she scooped some of the poultice into her talons and carefully plastered it onto the scratch, careful to cover every bit. Then, to keep the poultice from rubbing or washing off, she stuck a couple of large chickfern leaves to it, the sinewy undersides of the leaves sticking to the poultice and folding themselves around the curves of the Imperial's neck easily.

"There." Nocturna said, using the last of the water to rinse off her talons. "That should last until you get back to your clan. You should go to your healer afterwards, so they can keep treating it to avoid infection." She advised.
Nocturna nodded. "I am Nocturna." She said. She fiddled with the stones and poultice a bit more, trying to figure out how to get something to wash off the Imperial's wounds without leaving the mouse. Finally coming to the conclusion that she couldn't, Nocturna excused herself and hurried out of the cave, leaving the mouse's light revealed.

Nocturna hurriedly searched through the edge of the forest, casting a glance skywards every now and then to the hatchlings flying above her. The violet Coatl finally found a large enough leaf containing rainwater and the driest patch of moss she could locate at the time. She walksd back into the cave with both in her talons and stopped front of the Imperial, placing the moss and water by the poultice.

"Do not move." Nocturna advised. She then proceeded to carefully pour some of the rainwater on the moss, cleaning it off at first. Then, when the moss was clean, she used the wet moss to clean the mud off the area around the wound, careful to touch the skin around he scratch as light as she could to avoid hurting the Imperial, or at least to try to avoid hurting him.

She then turned and added a small amount of the poultice into the remaining water in the leaf, stirring it until the medicine mixed with the water. "This may sting a bit." Nocturna warned, turning back around to face the Imperial. She then dripped some of the cured water onto the wound, allowing it to clean the scratch, and then sopped it up with the moss when it reached the bottom. After that, she scooped some of the poultice into her talons and carefully plastered it onto the scratch, careful to cover every bit. Then, to keep the poultice from rubbing or washing off, she stuck a couple of large chickfern leaves to it, the sinewy undersides of the leaves sticking to the poultice and folding themselves around the curves of the Imperial's neck easily.

"There." Nocturna said, using the last of the water to rinse off her talons. "That should last until you get back to your clan. You should go to your healer afterwards, so they can keep treating it to avoid infection." She advised.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
Ying flinched a little bit, but otherwise bit his lip and took it. His familiar scutteled over to the mouse and lifted a paw in greeting. The vulpine lamp, watching it, floated over with a cheery yip.
Ying flinched a little bit, but otherwise bit his lip and took it. His familiar scutteled over to the mouse and lifted a paw in greeting. The vulpine lamp, watching it, floated over with a cheery yip.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Nocturna started cleaning up the area around her, moving the rocks, leaf, and moss to s small corner in the cave to avoid someone stepping on it. "What deity does your clan hail?" Nocturna asked, her back still turned to the Imperial as she tried to find beater was to put away everything. Well, this was probably the best attempt at small talk you could get out of the Coatl.

The mouse scittered back into the crevice when the two familiars first showed up, startled. But as it became evident the two larger creatures did not want to harm it, the mouse slowly ventured out, it's nose slowly poking out from under the herbs until it's head was fully emerged. It squeaked happily at the other two familiars, it's glow increasing faintly.

It seemed skinny and small, more so than usual for mice. Odd. Maybe it was for the best that the Coatl grabbed it. Growing braver, the small mouse ventured to boop the River Flight's paw with it's nose, the closest the mouse could do for greeting in return. The glowing circles along it's side went out one by one, but quickly started glowing again. Hmm. Maybe that was a happy thing? Or a way of communication??? Mouse language is difficult.
Nocturna started cleaning up the area around her, moving the rocks, leaf, and moss to s small corner in the cave to avoid someone stepping on it. "What deity does your clan hail?" Nocturna asked, her back still turned to the Imperial as she tried to find beater was to put away everything. Well, this was probably the best attempt at small talk you could get out of the Coatl.

The mouse scittered back into the crevice when the two familiars first showed up, startled. But as it became evident the two larger creatures did not want to harm it, the mouse slowly ventured out, it's nose slowly poking out from under the herbs until it's head was fully emerged. It squeaked happily at the other two familiars, it's glow increasing faintly.

It seemed skinny and small, more so than usual for mice. Odd. Maybe it was for the best that the Coatl grabbed it. Growing braver, the small mouse ventured to boop the River Flight's paw with it's nose, the closest the mouse could do for greeting in return. The glowing circles along it's side went out one by one, but quickly started glowing again. Hmm. Maybe that was a happy thing? Or a way of communication??? Mouse language is difficult.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
The Flight squeaked when the mouse booped its paw and the lamp Fox did a twirl with joy, its purperly mist forming shapes. It yipped again as it looped around its lamp.

"Tidelord." Ying said. "I was takin' in as a wrymling from a dragon from the Shadow flight." he added, knowing she was wondering about his eye colors.
Ying was afflicted neutral with Nocturna. He treated her polietly as far as Imperials go, but he'd probably leave with Ivory as soon as this rainstorm stopped. Ying personally hated rainstorm buts Ivory loved them when they were thunderstorms.
The Flight squeaked when the mouse booped its paw and the lamp Fox did a twirl with joy, its purperly mist forming shapes. It yipped again as it looped around its lamp.

"Tidelord." Ying said. "I was takin' in as a wrymling from a dragon from the Shadow flight." he added, knowing she was wondering about his eye colors.
Ying was afflicted neutral with Nocturna. He treated her polietly as far as Imperials go, but he'd probably leave with Ivory as soon as this rainstorm stopped. Ying personally hated rainstorm buts Ivory loved them when they were thunderstorms.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
((I'm just going to hop in here, I didn't read the whole thing through but skimmed over the most and read the last 3 pages fully, hope that's ok)) It was wet, it was too cold and seeing anything propperly was out of question. The two dragons had been walking in this downpour for quite a while now, bumping into trees and bushes all the way. But propper shelter was scarce it seemed so they had to trek on. The smaller dragon suddenly lifted her head and nudged her companion. "I see something weird over there" she said in a higher voice so that her friend could hear her. The other dragon lowered her head to listen in, humming when she noticed the cave entrance. "Lets head in there and get out of this exausting weather" She replied and lifted her head again. The smaller one, a mirror, became more and more riggid as they drew closer, seeing the irradiated silluettes of dragons in the cave. "There are people in there" She said in a strained voice. Her bigger frend made notion to it but didn't elaborate any further. As the two stepped out of the rain and into the relatively dry shelter a group of dragons meeted them with suprised looks. "Excuse our intrusion. We don't mean to cause any trouble, we just seek shellter. If we may stay here untill the rain has calmed down a bit" The huge Ridgeback said in a formal voice and a polite smile on her face. "I am Neas, and this is Merrol" She made a hand gesture towards the much smaller figure standing beside her. "Hi" the mirror greeted with a nod. [center][br] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16266265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162663/16266265_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=327297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3273/327297_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
((I'm just going to hop in here, I didn't read the whole thing through but skimmed over the most and read the last 3 pages fully, hope that's ok))

It was wet, it was too cold and seeing anything propperly was out of question. The two dragons had been walking in this downpour for quite a while now, bumping into trees and bushes all the way. But propper shelter was scarce it seemed so they had to trek on.

The smaller dragon suddenly lifted her head and nudged her companion.
"I see something weird over there" she said in a higher voice so that her friend could hear her.
The other dragon lowered her head to listen in, humming when she noticed the cave entrance.

"Lets head in there and get out of this exausting weather" She replied and lifted her head again.

The smaller one, a mirror, became more and more riggid as they drew closer, seeing the irradiated silluettes of dragons in the cave.

"There are people in there" She said in a strained voice.
Her bigger frend made notion to it but didn't elaborate any further.

As the two stepped out of the rain and into the relatively dry shelter a group of dragons meeted them with suprised looks.

"Excuse our intrusion. We don't mean to cause any trouble, we just seek shellter. If we may stay here untill the rain has calmed down a bit" The huge Ridgeback said in a formal voice and a polite smile on her face.
"I am Neas, and this is Merrol" She made a hand gesture towards the much smaller figure standing beside her.

"Hi" the mirror greeted with a nod.
1166.b.Pots200.Octy_zpsxcsdhgxo.png
@Octy ((Welcome! The storm is over, it's still cold outside though. ;) ))
@MintyDragon

Jaden hurriedly copied the Tundra's commands, stretching his little wings to their full extent, then floating towards the ground. Landing roughly, he coughed up a slight amount of dirt, before turning towards the other hatchling. 'Thank you!.' He grinned, gratefully. 'How about that race?' He shot off, tucking his wings close to his body.

Kala eyed her little brother, making sure he stayed safe. The Coatl, and Nocturne were extremely helpful, but the Imperial had guarded Jaden the most. After everybody entered the cave again, Kala followed. Trotting up to the Coatl, who was patching up the Imperial's wounds, she smiled. 'Thank you for rescuing Jaden.'
@Octy ((Welcome! The storm is over, it's still cold outside though. ;) ))
@MintyDragon

Jaden hurriedly copied the Tundra's commands, stretching his little wings to their full extent, then floating towards the ground. Landing roughly, he coughed up a slight amount of dirt, before turning towards the other hatchling. 'Thank you!.' He grinned, gratefully. 'How about that race?' He shot off, tucking his wings close to his body.

Kala eyed her little brother, making sure he stayed safe. The Coatl, and Nocturne were extremely helpful, but the Imperial had guarded Jaden the most. After everybody entered the cave again, Kala followed. Trotting up to the Coatl, who was patching up the Imperial's wounds, she smiled. 'Thank you for rescuing Jaden.'
fXdRkTP.png
@GoldenHeart343
"You're welcome!" replied Avarren in surprise. She took off running towards the cave, but Jaden beat her to it. "I guess you win the race." she said. "You're pretty fast. Does it run in your family?"
@GoldenHeart343
"You're welcome!" replied Avarren in surprise. She took off running towards the cave, but Jaden beat her to it. "I guess you win the race." she said. "You're pretty fast. Does it run in your family?"
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon
'My mom was a Wildclaw. They're built to be fast.. Dad was a Bogsneak. Not so much.' Jaden laughed slightly, before gazing at the other dragons in the cave, sadly. 'I miss them. All I have is Kala now.' He whimpered.
@MintyDragon
'My mom was a Wildclaw. They're built to be fast.. Dad was a Bogsneak. Not so much.' Jaden laughed slightly, before gazing at the other dragons in the cave, sadly. 'I miss them. All I have is Kala now.' He whimpered.
fXdRkTP.png
"No problem." replied Ying stiffly. Ivory waltzed over and nudged him in the shoulder.
"No problem." replied Ying stiffly. Ivory waltzed over and nudged him in the shoulder.
Nocturna nodded thoughtfully. "I have never been in a clan under the Tidelord." she said. "Do you remember anything from birthplace?" She asked. She could faintly remember the Starwood Strand faintly. The sparkling stars, the pale, rustling leaves. The monotonous chatter of Fae clans. She promised herself that she would go back one day. As of right now, hat day looked far away.

The mouse tipped it's head at the fox, obviously curious. It leaned out a bit farther from the lead-filled crevice, it's small pink nose twitching cutely.
Nocturna nodded thoughtfully. "I have never been in a clan under the Tidelord." she said. "Do you remember anything from birthplace?" She asked. She could faintly remember the Starwood Strand faintly. The sparkling stars, the pale, rustling leaves. The monotonous chatter of Fae clans. She promised herself that she would go back one day. As of right now, hat day looked far away.

The mouse tipped it's head at the fox, obviously curious. It leaned out a bit farther from the lead-filled crevice, it's small pink nose twitching cutely.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20