Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR roleplay! (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Meias @emeraldwolf42 @TheElfDruid @Kaida51 @Sucrechat The young tundra stumbled through the forest, the rain mixing with the tears on her cheeks. The rain was the least of her worries, for she had been separated from her clan for quite some time now, and was just about ready to give up searching for them. "Goshawk! Katsura!" she called, hoping for some sort of reply. "Toren! Majus!" She heard nothing in reply. In the distance she heard chattering, and saw a soft glow. Hoping it was her clan, she flew clumsily toward the source of the light. She came to a small cave, with 4 dragons inside. Upon noticing that none of them were from her clan, she promptly gave up and started crying. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29761533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297616/29761533_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Meias @emeraldwolf42 @TheElfDruid @Kaida51 @Sucrechat

The young tundra stumbled through the forest, the rain mixing with the tears on her cheeks. The rain was the least of her worries, for she had been separated from her clan for quite some time now, and was just about ready to give up searching for them.

"Goshawk! Katsura!" she called, hoping for some sort of reply. "Toren! Majus!" She heard nothing in reply. In the distance she heard chattering, and saw a soft glow. Hoping it was her clan, she flew clumsily toward the source of the light.

She came to a small cave, with 4 dragons inside. Upon noticing that none of them were from her clan, she promptly gave up and started crying.

29761533_350.png
0gldo0m.png
(( @mintydragon for the record, Bonnibelle is like creeping around outside of the cave, so))
(( @mintydragon for the record, Bonnibelle is like creeping around outside of the cave, so))
basic-appreciation-club.png
@Sucrechat
((Ok, have changed my post))
@Sucrechat
((Ok, have changed my post))
0gldo0m.png
@Meias
This sounds awesome, can I join? :D
@Meias
This sounds awesome, can I join? :D
fXdRkTP.png
@theElfDruid @Sucrechat @Kaida51

((I'm sorry for not answering you guys before, but how would I've known that it was still going on if I wasn't pinged? Lol

@MintyDragon @GoldenHeart343

But anyway, the rp is still alive! I'll post my response once I have time~ Right now I'm traveling, and the signal inside a car is not that great xD))
@theElfDruid @Sucrechat @Kaida51

((I'm sorry for not answering you guys before, but how would I've known that it was still going on if I wasn't pinged? Lol

@MintyDragon @GoldenHeart343

But anyway, the rp is still alive! I'll post my response once I have time~ Right now I'm traveling, and the signal inside a car is not that great xD))
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
And yes, @goldenheart343, feel free to join!
And yes, @goldenheart343, feel free to join!
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
The Nocturne looked at the crying Tundra. "aww, don't cry." she said, slinking down onto her belly and wrapping a wing around the young dragon in an attempt to comfort her or him. The young Nocturne herself was young, and though she knew very little about fighting, she was a caregiver and storyteller. "Did you get lost?" she said in a soft voice.
The young Nocturne smiled kindly at the Tundra. She or he reminded her of her newly hatched clanmate, Fiery. She used her other wing to take her hat off on the ground next to her. She used her hands to put it on the Tundra, even though it swallowed them up.
The Nocturne looked at the crying Tundra. "aww, don't cry." she said, slinking down onto her belly and wrapping a wing around the young dragon in an attempt to comfort her or him. The young Nocturne herself was young, and though she knew very little about fighting, she was a caregiver and storyteller. "Did you get lost?" she said in a soft voice.
The young Nocturne smiled kindly at the Tundra. She or he reminded her of her newly hatched clanmate, Fiery. She used her other wing to take her hat off on the ground next to her. She used her hands to put it on the Tundra, even though it swallowed them up.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
((Accidentally unsubscribed, sorry! Thank you for pinging me!))

Nocturna watched the Wildclaw curiously as he removed his mud-covered clothes for a second, and then realized what he was doing and turned her head. She never wore apparel, her feathsbcovered anything that needed to be covered and anything else got in the way of the way she moves. But, she didn't know how the Wildclaw would feel if she watched him. She had traveled with more than one dragon who was skittish about those kinds of things.

A smile crept onto her face when the Wildclaw thanked her in her native language. You could see it on her face that she was happily impressed. "You did fine." Nocturna assured, the clicking between her words barely noticeable now. The Wildclaw actually did say the word correctly, which was a lot more than what she'd seen other species of dragons been able to do, but there was a heavy accent.

The Coatl snapped her head over to look at the entrance. Had she heard something? She glances at the Wildclaw. He heard it too. The voice continued. Another dragon needing shelter? Nocturna squinted against the dark, but the light from her small fire wasn't doing much to help. "It's fine." Nocturna assured in a loud voice, unsure how closer the speaker was to them. She added another stick to the fire. "You could come further in, if you want. There's plenty of room." She continued. There was a humming-hissing sound at the end of her contraction, which Nocturna had hoped didn't scare whoever it was.

After a second, a young Nocturne stepped into the light of the fire. Nocturna dipped head in greeting and allowed the stranger to do as she wished. Nocturna glanced at the Wildclaw a few times, trying to judge whether or not he knew this dragon, but he looked about as confused as she felt.

Not long after, before Nocturna had a chance to really speak to the active Nocturne, another voice sounds from the edge of the cave. Nocturna sat there for a few seconds, doing her best to translate the words used. They weren't exactly hard words, simply uncommon in everyday speech. Glancing at the other two dragons in the cave with her, Nocturna was able to translate most of what was said. "Come in." Nocturna invited. "No one should be out in the storm." Her speech sounded airy in places, rising and falling in pitch for a few seconds with certain words.

After that, a Skydancer tentatively stoped into the cave, followed by a rosetail. Nocturna tipped her head to one side, trying to take in everything about the dragon. The rosetail by his side was interesting, but she had seen dragons with familiars before. The candles were strange, even when extinguished. She had heard that they were part of a new trend though... Maybe. His dim purple eyes were interesting, however. They weren't dim as if he wasn't intelligent, but as of his eyes were shaded. "Blind?" Nocturna wonders to herself.

Not long after the Skydancer came closer to the fire, a small Tundra hatchling ran into the cave, looked around, then promptly started bawling. Nocturna flinched back, startled by the sudden appearance of a presumably lost baby, but the Nocturne that had come in was already Rawlings towards the baby, speaking in soothing tones. Nocturna looked at the Wildclaw. "Do you know any of these dragons?" She asked in a low, whispery tone. She would be fine if he did, she didn't mind sharing her cave with a couple members of a clan for a bit. But if they weren't, then this was the chance-iest thing to ever happen upon Nocturna.
((Accidentally unsubscribed, sorry! Thank you for pinging me!))

Nocturna watched the Wildclaw curiously as he removed his mud-covered clothes for a second, and then realized what he was doing and turned her head. She never wore apparel, her feathsbcovered anything that needed to be covered and anything else got in the way of the way she moves. But, she didn't know how the Wildclaw would feel if she watched him. She had traveled with more than one dragon who was skittish about those kinds of things.

A smile crept onto her face when the Wildclaw thanked her in her native language. You could see it on her face that she was happily impressed. "You did fine." Nocturna assured, the clicking between her words barely noticeable now. The Wildclaw actually did say the word correctly, which was a lot more than what she'd seen other species of dragons been able to do, but there was a heavy accent.

The Coatl snapped her head over to look at the entrance. Had she heard something? She glances at the Wildclaw. He heard it too. The voice continued. Another dragon needing shelter? Nocturna squinted against the dark, but the light from her small fire wasn't doing much to help. "It's fine." Nocturna assured in a loud voice, unsure how closer the speaker was to them. She added another stick to the fire. "You could come further in, if you want. There's plenty of room." She continued. There was a humming-hissing sound at the end of her contraction, which Nocturna had hoped didn't scare whoever it was.

After a second, a young Nocturne stepped into the light of the fire. Nocturna dipped head in greeting and allowed the stranger to do as she wished. Nocturna glanced at the Wildclaw a few times, trying to judge whether or not he knew this dragon, but he looked about as confused as she felt.

Not long after, before Nocturna had a chance to really speak to the active Nocturne, another voice sounds from the edge of the cave. Nocturna sat there for a few seconds, doing her best to translate the words used. They weren't exactly hard words, simply uncommon in everyday speech. Glancing at the other two dragons in the cave with her, Nocturna was able to translate most of what was said. "Come in." Nocturna invited. "No one should be out in the storm." Her speech sounded airy in places, rising and falling in pitch for a few seconds with certain words.

After that, a Skydancer tentatively stoped into the cave, followed by a rosetail. Nocturna tipped her head to one side, trying to take in everything about the dragon. The rosetail by his side was interesting, but she had seen dragons with familiars before. The candles were strange, even when extinguished. She had heard that they were part of a new trend though... Maybe. His dim purple eyes were interesting, however. They weren't dim as if he wasn't intelligent, but as of his eyes were shaded. "Blind?" Nocturna wonders to herself.

Not long after the Skydancer came closer to the fire, a small Tundra hatchling ran into the cave, looked around, then promptly started bawling. Nocturna flinched back, startled by the sudden appearance of a presumably lost baby, but the Nocturne that had come in was already Rawlings towards the baby, speaking in soothing tones. Nocturna looked at the Wildclaw. "Do you know any of these dragons?" She asked in a low, whispery tone. She would be fine if he did, she didn't mind sharing her cave with a couple members of a clan for a bit. But if they weren't, then this was the chance-iest thing to ever happen upon Nocturna.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@Meias @SucreHat @Kaida51 @MintyDragon @ GoldenHeart343 [b][i]Kalamari[/b][/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29494594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294946/29494594_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]Jaden[/i][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29694902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296950/29694902_350.png[/img] [/url] Kalamari shuddered, glancing sideways. [i]Is it gone?[/i] Cold mud braced her skin, clusters of molting feathers clung to her in a soggy mess. Clambering into a standing position, Kala preened her feathers, gazing at the black sky. The Glademother was angry. 'Jaden, hurry up! I don't know if we lost it.' Kalamari called to her little brother. She cringed as a flash met her eyes, blinding her momentarily. [i]He's fine, then.[/i] 'I'm here!' A squeak met her alarmed clicks and squawks. Jaden shook off a shielding bush, revealing his glimmering scales. Born with a birth defect that made the boy glow like a beacon, it was impossible to shake off monsters. Shaking her head, Kalamari tutted sharply. 'Put your mud back on! I don't want to face another one of...whatever that was.' Nodding vigorously, Jaden dropped to the ground, rolling amongst the stinky slop. 'Is this good enough?' Kala squinted, tilting her head. 'A little more to the left.' Inching to the side, Jaden's lustrous sheen disappeared. And so did he. For seconds, nothing happened. Then, the jungle floor beneath him gave way, dirt, mud and rocks spraying in all directions. '[i]Jaden![/i]' Kala screeched, rushing after him. Sliding down the slope, she tumbled forward, rolling over bushes and under hailing stones. 'Ow! Jaden! Ow!' Squealing, Kala rolled to a stop, inside a cold puddle of rainwater. Panting, she barely heard the distant call. 'Kala! Help me...' A small voice met her ears. 'I'm coming, Jaden!' Scrambling to her feet, Kala limped towards the noise, visionless as the storm surged, torrents of rain stinging her body. Crouching over her little brother's sagging form, she nudged him with her snout. 'C'mon, Ja-' [i]Wait.[/i] Smoke? Flaring her nostrils, Kala gently stepped over her brother, leaning towards the smell. [i]Smoke means fire...Fire means shelter.[/i] A scream echoed in the distance, disturbing the Wildclaw's thoughts. 'Oh no. Jaden, we need to go. Now.' Blinking, Jaden stirred. 'Mom?' Letting out a panicked sigh, Kala shook her head. 'No. No, Jaden, we really need to go!' The clicks in her voice rose an octave higher, as Kala nipped her brother's neck. Growling, Jaden's blue eyes snapped open. 'Ow! What was that for?' His voice rung out, almost definitely rousing beasts. A blood-curdling roar shook the ground, close. 'Get up! I smell smoke. That means shelter, and it will disguise our scent.' Kala hissed, nosing her brother up. Shaking his head in a daze, Jaden wrinkled his nose. 'I smell it!' Kala's tongue flicked out, capturing the sharp tinge. 'Follow me.' She raced forward, taking note of a background noise in the storm; A rhythmic beat of heavy footsteps, looming all to close. Soon the pair spotted a dim light, barely visible in the fog. Picking up the pace, the fire became brighter, until a cave was discernible as well. Hitting her like a wall, Kala burst through the barricade of smoke, into a warm cave. Several other tired dragons were hunched over the blaze. Their heads darted towards the noise. A Coatl, a Nocturne, seemingly harmless...healers? A fierce-looking Skydancer was perched next to them, and a Bogsneak, adorned in silks and jewels. Rich? Pampered? Either way they all looked exhausted. What really caught Kala's eye was the Wildclaw. He seemed sturdy and native, from another region. Ragged attire was draped among his form, and he was carrying some kind of stick... Coughing, Jaden blinked. 'Hello.' He squeaked, hiding behind Kala. After analyzing the dragons in the cave, she stepped forward. 'Er...we come in peace?'
@Meias
@SucreHat
@Kaida51
@MintyDragon
@ GoldenHeart343

Kalamari

29494594_350.png

Jaden

29694902_350.png

Kalamari shuddered, glancing sideways.
Is it gone?
Cold mud braced her skin, clusters of molting feathers clung to her in a soggy mess.
Clambering into a standing position, Kala preened her feathers, gazing at the black sky.
The Glademother was angry.

'Jaden, hurry up! I don't know if we lost it.' Kalamari called to her little brother.

She cringed as a flash met her eyes, blinding her momentarily.
He's fine, then.

'I'm here!' A squeak met her alarmed clicks and squawks.

Jaden shook off a shielding bush, revealing his glimmering scales.
Born with a birth defect that made the boy glow like a beacon, it was impossible to shake off monsters.

Shaking her head, Kalamari tutted sharply.

'Put your mud back on! I don't want to face another one of...whatever that was.'

Nodding vigorously, Jaden dropped to the ground, rolling amongst the stinky slop.

'Is this good enough?'

Kala squinted, tilting her head.

'A little more to the left.'

Inching to the side, Jaden's lustrous sheen disappeared. And so did he.
For seconds, nothing happened. Then, the jungle floor beneath him gave way, dirt, mud and rocks spraying in all directions.

'Jaden!' Kala screeched, rushing after him.

Sliding down the slope, she tumbled forward, rolling over bushes and under hailing stones.

'Ow! Jaden! Ow!' Squealing, Kala rolled to a stop, inside a cold puddle of rainwater.
Panting, she barely heard the distant call.

'Kala! Help me...' A small voice met her ears.

'I'm coming, Jaden!' Scrambling to her feet, Kala limped towards the noise, visionless as the storm surged, torrents of rain stinging her body.

Crouching over her little brother's sagging form, she nudged him with her snout.

'C'mon, Ja-'

Wait.

Smoke?

Flaring her nostrils, Kala gently stepped over her brother, leaning towards the smell.

Smoke means fire...Fire means shelter.

A scream echoed in the distance, disturbing the Wildclaw's thoughts.

'Oh no. Jaden, we need to go. Now.'

Blinking, Jaden stirred.

'Mom?'

Letting out a panicked sigh, Kala shook her head.

'No. No, Jaden, we really need to go!' The clicks in her voice rose an octave higher, as Kala nipped her brother's neck.

Growling, Jaden's blue eyes snapped open.

'Ow! What was that for?' His voice rung out, almost definitely rousing beasts.

A blood-curdling roar shook the ground, close.

'Get up! I smell smoke. That means shelter, and it will disguise our scent.' Kala hissed, nosing her brother up.

Shaking his head in a daze, Jaden wrinkled his nose.

'I smell it!'

Kala's tongue flicked out, capturing the sharp tinge.

'Follow me.' She raced forward, taking note of a background noise in the storm;
A rhythmic beat of heavy footsteps, looming all to close.

Soon the pair spotted a dim light, barely visible in the fog.

Picking up the pace, the fire became brighter, until a cave was discernible as well.

Hitting her like a wall, Kala burst through the barricade of smoke, into a warm cave.

Several other tired dragons were hunched over the blaze. Their heads darted towards the noise.

A Coatl, a Nocturne, seemingly harmless...healers? A fierce-looking Skydancer was perched next to them, and a Bogsneak, adorned in silks and jewels. Rich? Pampered?
Either way they all looked exhausted.

What really caught Kala's eye was the Wildclaw. He seemed sturdy and native, from another region. Ragged attire was draped among his form, and he was carrying some kind of stick...

Coughing, Jaden blinked. 'Hello.' He squeaked, hiding behind Kala.

After analyzing the dragons in the cave, she stepped forward.

'Er...we come in peace?'
fXdRkTP.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29388819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293889/29388819_350.png[/img] [/url] (Clanmate of Ivory) YingYang, a clanmate of Ivory, had been wandering around, looking for Ivory. His garments were soaked but he didn't seem to mind. His river flight familiar seemed delighted in the rain and it didn;'t bother him one bit, so he wasn't in a rush. He saw other dragons streak by him for shelter. The Imperial saw a shape in the distance streak towards a very faintly glowing cave. It was quite familiar, pale green and black, so Ying assumed it could be his clanmate, Ivory. He didn't run, heavans no. He could slip. He instead walked, watching as other dragons followed into the cave. [i]Poor dragon who started a fire in there,[/i] he thought. As he finally got to the cave, He saw many other dragons, skydancer, bogsneak, etc, but he also saw Ivory, a wing around what appeared to be a baby Tundra dragon. Ivory looked up and immediately sighed. Ivory has prayed he hadn't followed but he had. Her eyes darted to a fresh gash across his upper neck. Ivory remembered him getting it from a coliseum fight with peacock scorpions early today. Yingyang strode over to a far corner of the cave, wringing dripping water from his apparel. He would await the storm to end then drag Ivory home, But Ivory probably guessed his plans and scratched in the mud outside: "Not coming" So much for that. He also looked at the new two dragons. Hm.

29388819_350.png

(Clanmate of Ivory)

YingYang, a clanmate of Ivory, had been wandering around, looking for Ivory. His garments were soaked but he didn't seem to mind. His river flight familiar seemed delighted in the rain and it didn;'t bother him one bit, so he wasn't in a rush. He saw other dragons streak by him for shelter.
The Imperial saw a shape in the distance streak towards a very faintly glowing cave. It was quite familiar, pale green and black, so Ying assumed it could be his clanmate, Ivory. He didn't run, heavans no. He could slip. He instead walked, watching as other dragons followed into the cave.
Poor dragon who started a fire in there, he thought.
As he finally got to the cave, He saw many other dragons, skydancer, bogsneak, etc, but he also saw Ivory, a wing around what appeared to be a baby Tundra dragon.
Ivory looked up and immediately sighed. Ivory has prayed he hadn't followed but he had. Her eyes darted to a fresh gash across his upper neck. Ivory remembered him getting it from a coliseum fight with peacock scorpions early today.
Yingyang strode over to a far corner of the cave, wringing dripping water from his apparel. He would await the storm to end then drag Ivory home, But Ivory probably guessed his plans and scratched in the mud outside: "Not coming"
So much for that.
He also looked at the new two dragons. Hm.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20