Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR roleplay! (Open!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
(Ying is waiting on Nocturna while tapping a beat on the dirt :P)
(Ying is waiting on Nocturna while tapping a beat on the dirt :P)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
((Didn't notice! Nocturna is waiting on them xD))
((Didn't notice! Nocturna is waiting on them xD))
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
The wolves, having stopped fighting, heard the tapping of Ying's claws and turned towards him. They advanced closer, growling. Suddenly, a Storm Seeker swooped out of nowhere, landing close to Ying and Jaden. The wolves whimpered, and ran back into the forest. The Storm Seeker clawed the air next to Jaden, as if showing off.
The wolves, having stopped fighting, heard the tapping of Ying's claws and turned towards him. They advanced closer, growling. Suddenly, a Storm Seeker swooped out of nowhere, landing close to Ying and Jaden. The wolves whimpered, and ran back into the forest. The Storm Seeker clawed the air next to Jaden, as if showing off.
0gldo0m.png
Ying looked at the bird and growled. Wisps of shadow drifted from his jaws. He was born in Shadow flight, raised in Water. Ying was bad at hiding this. The shadow pulled towards the Storm Seeker, the source of Ying's annoyance.
Ying looked at the bird and growled. Wisps of shadow drifted from his jaws. He was born in Shadow flight, raised in Water. Ying was bad at hiding this. The shadow pulled towards the Storm Seeker, the source of Ying's annoyance.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
The Storm Seeker cawed. It clawed at Ying, before flying into a nearby tree and watching him.
The Storm Seeker cawed. It clawed at Ying, before flying into a nearby tree and watching him.
0gldo0m.png
Neroma, perking up upon hearing the commotion, made his way to the entrance of the cave. His head moved over to the now dead Wildwood Owl, his rosetail close by his side. His head swivelled towards the sound of the wildlife moving past the cave. He thought nothing of it, and seeing how they pretty much had things under control and were out scavenging he decided to stay back seeing as he wouldn't be of much help. In the rain anyways...

@Sucrechat
He turned back into the cave and decided to approach the Bogsneak Bonnibelle though kept a comfortable distance from the dragon. Giving her a warm smile he said in a polite tone "With all the commotion going on I wasn't able to notice the condition that your wing is in." He gestured to the injured wing "Would it be alright if I tend to your injury?"
Neroma, perking up upon hearing the commotion, made his way to the entrance of the cave. His head moved over to the now dead Wildwood Owl, his rosetail close by his side. His head swivelled towards the sound of the wildlife moving past the cave. He thought nothing of it, and seeing how they pretty much had things under control and were out scavenging he decided to stay back seeing as he wouldn't be of much help. In the rain anyways...

@Sucrechat
He turned back into the cave and decided to approach the Bogsneak Bonnibelle though kept a comfortable distance from the dragon. Giving her a warm smile he said in a polite tone "With all the commotion going on I wasn't able to notice the condition that your wing is in." He gestured to the injured wing "Would it be alright if I tend to your injury?"
Ying's shadow retracted. Yay, Ying now has a claw mark on his snout too. Ying sighed and laid his head on the ground. He shut his eyes and tried to sleep.
Ying's shadow retracted. Yay, Ying now has a claw mark on his snout too. Ying sighed and laid his head on the ground. He shut his eyes and tried to sleep.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28826517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288266/28826517_350.png[/img] [/url] @kaida51 Bonnibelle swiveled her head to look at the dragon who spoke to her. Her wing throbbed in pain when she moved it. She gave the blind skydancer an apprehensive look. "I appreciate. But, your eyes." She dipped her head as she spoke, trying not to sound rude. Her aching wing could wait if mending it would inconvenience others.

28826517_350.png

@kaida51

Bonnibelle swiveled her head to look at the dragon who spoke to her. Her wing throbbed in pain when she moved it. She gave the blind skydancer an apprehensive look. "I appreciate. But, your eyes." She dipped her head as she spoke, trying not to sound rude. Her aching wing could wait if mending it would inconvenience others.
basic-appreciation-club.png
Avarren woke with a start, momentarily forgetting where she was. She remembered when she saw the dead owl on the ground. Oh my gosh, I didn't realise I fell asleep. She heard a caw and went outside to investigate the noise. The Imperial had been hurt! She wandered over, making sure that the bird wasn't close. "Are you ok?" Avarren asked. "Do you want me to do anything, or fetch something or someone?"
Avarren woke with a start, momentarily forgetting where she was. She remembered when she saw the dead owl on the ground. Oh my gosh, I didn't realise I fell asleep. She heard a caw and went outside to investigate the noise. The Imperial had been hurt! She wandered over, making sure that the bird wasn't close. "Are you ok?" Avarren asked. "Do you want me to do anything, or fetch something or someone?"
0gldo0m.png
"I'n fine." said Ying quietly, opening one eye to look at Avarren. "but thank you."
"I'n fine." said Ying quietly, opening one eye to look at Avarren. "but thank you."
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20