Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR roleplay! (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
(( Another rp because I never have enough of them *dies* This one is a lot more chill, so no form or whatsoever, just hope in friendos! )) [size=1]Try not to write one phrase posts tho, it's hard to make a proper answer to those :/[/size] It was raining, a strong storm on the middle of the forest. The wind flew hard against the trees' canopies, bringing alongside leaves a thick wall of rain. The nature howled ferociously, the earth was dump, and the animals that didn't manage to find shelter were either being dragged or soaked completely. Steps. Quick, hurried, fast steps against the mud. The feet arising more water to the already damp body. A turn. Another. Decking the head to avoid a branch. Jumping over a fallen tump. A slip. The dragon fell to the ground, but after a curse was soon standing and on his heels once again. It was an unfamiliar place to the young wildclaw, being accustomed with the dry sands of a desert. All this water, all this roots and strange animals... His feet bluntered. Lost in thought for a second, he almost fell again, but managed to hold himself up even if clumsily . Crooked over a tree, he took the time to breath after the long run. His respiration was mismatching, mouth open and tongue outside. The sky was still pouring, and the wildclaw looked around trying to form a plan. Light and sharp eyes caught sight of a small shelter, and he immediately smiled, clicking his tongue happily and running once again. As he arrived, he sighed relieved, shaking his body and feathers, droplets flying around. He looked around, taking careful steps foward, twisting the cloth that once covered his head. However, he heard the crackle of fire, and once walking closer, he found another dragon. The dim light illuminated his own silhouette, the dark of the night contrasting against clear scales, the mud from before long cleaned away. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28760265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287603/28760265_350.png[/img] [/url] He mastered a smile, though tiredness was slightly clear on his features. "Oh, Hello. I'm sorry to interrupt, but I didn't know that there were others here... And don't mind me, I was just trying to find shelter."
(( Another rp because I never have enough of them *dies* This one is a lot more chill, so no form or whatsoever, just hope in friendos! ))

Try not to write one phrase posts tho, it's hard to make a proper answer to those :/

It was raining, a strong storm on the middle of the forest. The wind flew hard against the trees' canopies, bringing alongside leaves a thick wall of rain. The nature howled ferociously, the earth was dump, and the animals that didn't manage to find shelter were either being dragged or soaked completely.

Steps. Quick, hurried, fast steps against the mud. The feet arising more water to the already damp body. A turn. Another. Decking the head to avoid a branch. Jumping over a fallen tump. A slip. The dragon fell to the ground, but after a curse was soon standing and on his heels once again. It was an unfamiliar place to the young wildclaw, being accustomed with the dry sands of a desert. All this water, all this roots and strange animals... His feet bluntered.

Lost in thought for a second, he almost fell again, but managed to hold himself up even if clumsily . Crooked over a tree, he took the time to breath after the long run. His respiration was mismatching, mouth open and tongue outside. The sky was still pouring, and the wildclaw looked around trying to form a plan. Light and sharp eyes caught sight of a small shelter, and he immediately smiled, clicking his tongue happily and running once again.

As he arrived, he sighed relieved, shaking his body and feathers, droplets flying around. He looked around, taking careful steps foward, twisting the cloth that once covered his head. However, he heard the crackle of fire, and once walking closer, he found another dragon. The dim light illuminated his own silhouette, the dark of the night contrasting against clear scales, the mud from before long cleaned away.

28760265_350.png

He mastered a smile, though tiredness was slightly clear on his features. "Oh, Hello. I'm sorry to interrupt, but I didn't know that there were others here... And don't mind me, I was just trying to find shelter."
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias Nocturna sat in a cave, huddled around the small fire she had started using magic. She spread her feathery wings and held them by the fire, allowing the flames to dry her damp plumage. She hated storms. She couldn't fly in them, her short legs made it difficult to keep her underbelly clean, and the mud always ruined her feathers. She was glad she had made it inside before it really started pouring. She pitted any creature still out there, but was glad that the beasts that waited in the forest hadn't tried to enter her shelter yet. The question remained, though, what to do now? She doubted the fire would outlast the storm, and she wasn't sure if she could start another one. She moved some more sticks into the fire, hoping that the measly amount of dry branches left would keep it burning long enough that she could fall asleep. Not soon afterward, a shadow displayed itself on the wall, silhouetted by the measly light of her fire. She turned, scrambling to her feet in case of an attack, but was greeted by a rather soaked young Wildclaw. Before Nocturna could speak, however, the poor fellow started up himself. Allowing the Wildclaw to talk, Nocturna stared at him, her violet eyes softening from their initial glare. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29242232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292423/29242232_350.png[/img] [/url] After a few strangled humming noises, Nocturna opened her mouth, remembering that he wouldn't understand her. "It's fine." She said, her voice strange and rough, as if she hadn't used it for a long time. Nocturna tipped her head to one side, studying the soaked Wildclaw. "You could stay here, if you want." She continued, her voice sounding a little smoother, but an audible clicking sound between each word as if she was fighting the urge to go back to humming.
@Meias

Nocturna sat in a cave, huddled around the small fire she had started using magic. She spread her feathery wings and held them by the fire, allowing the flames to dry her damp plumage. She hated storms. She couldn't fly in them, her short legs made it difficult to keep her underbelly clean, and the mud always ruined her feathers. She was glad she had made it inside before it really started pouring. She pitted any creature still out there, but was glad that the beasts that waited in the forest hadn't tried to enter her shelter yet.

The question remained, though, what to do now? She doubted the fire would outlast the storm, and she wasn't sure if she could start another one. She moved some more sticks into the fire, hoping that the measly amount of dry branches left would keep it burning long enough that she could fall asleep.

Not soon afterward, a shadow displayed itself on the wall, silhouetted by the measly light of her fire. She turned, scrambling to her feet in case of an attack, but was greeted by a rather soaked young Wildclaw. Before Nocturna could speak, however, the poor fellow started up himself. Allowing the Wildclaw to talk, Nocturna stared at him, her violet eyes softening from their initial glare.

29242232_350.png

After a few strangled humming noises, Nocturna opened her mouth, remembering that he wouldn't understand her. "It's fine." She said, her voice strange and rough, as if she hadn't used it for a long time. Nocturna tipped her head to one side, studying the soaked Wildclaw. "You could stay here, if you want." She continued, her voice sounding a little smoother, but an audible clicking sound between each word as if she was fighting the urge to go back to humming.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@emeraldwolf42

Once closer, he caught sight of a violet coatl, her feathers and body also coated by rain and mud. Though, she was already on a better state, with the warm fire near, drying the female even if slowly. He talked as he approached, but stopped before she could give her sentence. At first, he didn't really understood what she was saying, and chuckled heartily as she noticed that as well; listening expectantly once she changed to draconic words.

With a better communication between the two of them, he nodded in acknowledgment as the coatl forgave him for his sudden appearance, and a huge smile spattered on his face as she allowed him to stay. Though, he didn't miss her look, and became slightly flustered, fidgeting the cloth that surrounded his shoulder. "I'm not on my best state, to be honest."

His tail flickered behind him, as he chose his next steps. But it didn't take much before the wildclaw decided to join the other, sitting near the campfire as well, but at the coatl's opposite side. He sat down unceremoniously, hid legs spread foward as he took off the damp appendages that were already starting to bug him. Firstly the mantle, then his neck bandage and staff, all piled up by his side. Lastly, he started to unwrap his tail strips, revealing a few closed scars, some still dirt of mud. Between his manual task, he glanced at the female in front of him.

He squinted for a moment, trying to remember about some moments with an old friend, until he managed to find the memory he was searching for. With a little of difficulty, the taller dragon clicked his tongue between his mouth's scalp, and whistled a short sound. Hopefully it would sound like "thanks" on the coatl's language, one of the three words he managed to learn from his old clan. But in case he had done it wrong, the wildclaw also added. "I'm a little rusty. Uh, thanks for letting me stay. I'm not really a fan of rain and dense forests."
@emeraldwolf42

Once closer, he caught sight of a violet coatl, her feathers and body also coated by rain and mud. Though, she was already on a better state, with the warm fire near, drying the female even if slowly. He talked as he approached, but stopped before she could give her sentence. At first, he didn't really understood what she was saying, and chuckled heartily as she noticed that as well; listening expectantly once she changed to draconic words.

With a better communication between the two of them, he nodded in acknowledgment as the coatl forgave him for his sudden appearance, and a huge smile spattered on his face as she allowed him to stay. Though, he didn't miss her look, and became slightly flustered, fidgeting the cloth that surrounded his shoulder. "I'm not on my best state, to be honest."

His tail flickered behind him, as he chose his next steps. But it didn't take much before the wildclaw decided to join the other, sitting near the campfire as well, but at the coatl's opposite side. He sat down unceremoniously, hid legs spread foward as he took off the damp appendages that were already starting to bug him. Firstly the mantle, then his neck bandage and staff, all piled up by his side. Lastly, he started to unwrap his tail strips, revealing a few closed scars, some still dirt of mud. Between his manual task, he glanced at the female in front of him.

He squinted for a moment, trying to remember about some moments with an old friend, until he managed to find the memory he was searching for. With a little of difficulty, the taller dragon clicked his tongue between his mouth's scalp, and whistled a short sound. Hopefully it would sound like "thanks" on the coatl's language, one of the three words he managed to learn from his old clan. But in case he had done it wrong, the wildclaw also added. "I'm a little rusty. Uh, thanks for letting me stay. I'm not really a fan of rain and dense forests."
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
(I would like to join! How could i bring in this dragon (and can i have more than one?) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293787/29378633_350.png?mtime=WGfkRQAC6jU[/img] Also her name is Ivory)
(I would like to join! How could i bring in this dragon (and can i have more than one?)

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293787/29378633_350.png?mtime=WGfkRQAC6jU[/img]

Also her name is Ivory)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
(May I hop in as well?)
@Meias
(May I hop in as well?)
@Meias
tumblr_inline_npl0jfHrV91qzpe2a_540.jpg
Ivory, the mantis-colored Nocturne, was sitting under a tree when the downpour started. It had soaked her through and she had moved higher up into the branches for more cover. She used her front claws to hold her staff while she wringed out her hat. It was too cold out.
She wondered why she left the clan for awhile. Oh yeah, now she remembered. YingYang had been getting on her nerves and she decided to take a walk for a few days. Now it was raining and she was sopping wet.
She noticed a cave somewhat in the distance. It would provide great shelter, but the tree was keeping her mostly dry and she would have to get back in the rain, which she did not want to do./
Ivory, the mantis-colored Nocturne, was sitting under a tree when the downpour started. It had soaked her through and she had moved higher up into the branches for more cover. She used her front claws to hold her staff while she wringed out her hat. It was too cold out.
She wondered why she left the clan for awhile. Oh yeah, now she remembered. YingYang had been getting on her nerves and she decided to take a walk for a few days. Now it was raining and she was sopping wet.
She noticed a cave somewhat in the distance. It would provide great shelter, but the tree was keeping her mostly dry and she would have to get back in the rain, which she did not want to do./
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@TheElfDruid @FlameHeart

Yes you may enter! Feel free to post your character flame~
And Druid, to post your dragon's image, you just need to copy/paste their BBCode. It can be found once you click the "generate code" button on their page.

Another tip that I can give is that when an image don't work (be it a dragon, a divider, etc) , usually it's possible to solve the problem by adding ".png" to the end of it. I tested with the link that you provided and it works! (She is very pretty btw)
@TheElfDruid @FlameHeart

Yes you may enter! Feel free to post your character flame~
And Druid, to post your dragon's image, you just need to copy/paste their BBCode. It can be found once you click the "generate code" button on their page.

Another tip that I can give is that when an image don't work (be it a dragon, a divider, etc) , usually it's possible to solve the problem by adding ".png" to the end of it. I tested with the link that you provided and it works! (She is very pretty btw)
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
Ivory reached outside the safety of the many leaves with her claw and instantly pulled back. Nope, still raining badly. But it would be so much more dry in the cave...
Okay Ivory, not wanting to sit in the rain, quickly jumped from the tree and streaked towards the cave, scrabbling for good holds in the mud. She halted as she reached the entrance and curled up in a tight ball trying to warm back up.

Oh, there were already two dragons in here. How rude she was. "I'm sorry." she called out with very little hesitation. "I didn't know you were in here." she said as she prepared to take her leave.
Ivory reached outside the safety of the many leaves with her claw and instantly pulled back. Nope, still raining badly. But it would be so much more dry in the cave...
Okay Ivory, not wanting to sit in the rain, quickly jumped from the tree and streaked towards the cave, scrabbling for good holds in the mud. She halted as she reached the entrance and curled up in a tight ball trying to warm back up.

Oh, there were already two dragons in here. How rude she was. "I'm sorry." she called out with very little hesitation. "I didn't know you were in here." she said as she prepared to take her leave.
((I hope you don't mind me hopping in on this as well, I wanted to try out a role play on here >.>)) Through the rain and forest a male skydancer navigated through the harsh downpour with the help of a rosetail, his dull violet eyes suggesting that he was without sight. The candles that floated around his form had long since been extinguished and trailed along until his companion was able to bring him to a cave that shielded him from the rain. "Thank you Rose. I'd have been crashing into trees and tripping over roots more often like a hooded dodo." He then sighed "Of all the times for Venra to run off like that..." he murmured. His rosetail perked up upon seeing the fire and other dragons, a low growled emitted from her throat though it wasn't all too intimidating. The skydancer then took notice of the presence of other dragons. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256775/25677428_350.png[/img] "Ah, I'm terrible sorry to intrude. I hope you don't mind my presence, I merely wish to have shelter from the rain and nothing more."
((I hope you don't mind me hopping in on this as well, I wanted to try out a role play on here >.>))

Through the rain and forest a male skydancer navigated through the harsh downpour with the help of a rosetail, his dull violet eyes suggesting that he was without sight. The candles that floated around his form had long since been extinguished and trailed along until his companion was able to bring him to a cave that shielded him from the rain.

"Thank you Rose. I'd have been crashing into trees and tripping over roots more often like a hooded dodo." He then sighed "Of all the times for Venra to run off like that..." he murmured.

His rosetail perked up upon seeing the fire and other dragons, a low growled emitted from her throat though it wasn't all too intimidating. The skydancer then took notice of the presence of other dragons.

25677428_350.png

"Ah, I'm terrible sorry to intrude. I hope you don't mind my presence, I merely wish to have shelter from the rain and nothing more."
(Oh boy I hope this thread aint dead) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28826517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288266/28826517_350.png[/img] [/url] A crack of lightning followed by a loud rumble of thunder shook the very foundation of the cave which housed several dragons. The warm glow of the fire pierced the darkness and attracted eyes from beyond the trees. Hardly making a sound above the wind and pouring rain, a Bogsneak emerged from the brush, her belly and feet covered in mud and all of her adornments hanging limply from her body. The fins that usually stood tall and proud atop her head were flattened back against her neck. She did not appear to be having a great time out in the storm. One of her wings was pretty battered, dragging in the mud while the other was stretched out above her head to protect her from the rain. Although fire meant company, and a Bogsneak like herself despised the company of strangers, she was badly injured and needed a place to tend to her wound. Muddy brown eyes peered into the cave, assessing the situation. Wildclaw, wary around him. Coatl, looks friendly. Nocturne, not a threat. Skydancer, unfamiliar. The Wildclaw and Skydancer put her off a little, but only because those were the two that looked the most capable of putting up a fight if things went sour. She wasn't too sure how other dragons viewed Bogsneaks, but... warmth was warmth, and she needed someplace to rest.
(Oh boy I hope this thread aint dead)

28826517_350.png

A crack of lightning followed by a loud rumble of thunder shook the very foundation of the cave which housed several dragons. The warm glow of the fire pierced the darkness and attracted eyes from beyond the trees. Hardly making a sound above the wind and pouring rain, a Bogsneak emerged from the brush, her belly and feet covered in mud and all of her adornments hanging limply from her body. The fins that usually stood tall and proud atop her head were flattened back against her neck.

She did not appear to be having a great time out in the storm. One of her wings was pretty battered, dragging in the mud while the other was stretched out above her head to protect her from the rain. Although fire meant company, and a Bogsneak like herself despised the company of strangers, she was badly injured and needed a place to tend to her wound.

Muddy brown eyes peered into the cave, assessing the situation. Wildclaw, wary around him. Coatl, looks friendly. Nocturne, not a threat. Skydancer, unfamiliar. The Wildclaw and Skydancer put her off a little, but only because those were the two that looked the most capable of putting up a fight if things went sour. She wasn't too sure how other dragons viewed Bogsneaks, but... warmth was warmth, and she needed someplace to rest.
basic-appreciation-club.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20