Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR roleplay! (Open!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Sucrechat

Kala made room for Bonnibelle and the Skydancer to introduce themselves, resting next to the rosetail.
@Sucrechat

Kala made room for Bonnibelle and the Skydancer to introduce themselves, resting next to the rosetail.
fXdRkTP.png
(I don't need to be pinged.) Talk of Coliseum beasts being mummered about escaping perked YingYang's interest. Ignoring the rain, he listened much closer. This he wanted to hear.
(I don't need to be pinged.) Talk of Coliseum beasts being mummered about escaping perked YingYang's interest. Ignoring the rain, he listened much closer. This he wanted to hear.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
"C-coliseum b-beasts escaping?" Avarren asked. "W-what's a coliseum?" She had never heard about a coliseum, although she did wonder how Spike got so hurt when he had just gone for a walk. I don't wanna get hurt! I don't wanna meet a beast!
"C-coliseum b-beasts escaping?" Avarren asked. "W-what's a coliseum?" She had never heard about a coliseum, although she did wonder how Spike got so hurt when he had just gone for a walk. I don't wanna get hurt! I don't wanna meet a beast!
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon

Kala's ears perked, a hatchling's cry ringing through her ears.
She wandered towards a tiny Tundra, crouching next to the Nocturne comforting her.
'It will be okay. You have lots of big dragons to protect you right now.' She murmured, stroking the baby's fur.
'Look around...you have this nice Nocturne here, a Coatl over there, a Skydancer and a Bogsneak in that corner...and there's a strong Imperial guarding the cave.'
To be honest, Kala had no Idea what the Imperial was doing, but she was soothing the hatchling.
@MintyDragon

Kala's ears perked, a hatchling's cry ringing through her ears.
She wandered towards a tiny Tundra, crouching next to the Nocturne comforting her.
'It will be okay. You have lots of big dragons to protect you right now.' She murmured, stroking the baby's fur.
'Look around...you have this nice Nocturne here, a Coatl over there, a Skydancer and a Bogsneak in that corner...and there's a strong Imperial guarding the cave.'
To be honest, Kala had no Idea what the Imperial was doing, but she was soothing the hatchling.
fXdRkTP.png
@GoldenHeart343
"Th-thank you..." Avarren whispered. "It's just so....so scary b-being away from m-my clan...." She felt like she was going to start crying any minute, and once she starts she can't stop. Luckily, she had figured out what to do to stop that feeling. She closed her eyes, and started imagining that she was back at her lair.
@GoldenHeart343
"Th-thank you..." Avarren whispered. "It's just so....so scary b-being away from m-my clan...." She felt like she was going to start crying any minute, and once she starts she can't stop. Luckily, she had figured out what to do to stop that feeling. She closed her eyes, and started imagining that she was back at her lair.
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon
Poor little thing.
'I, um, can help you...'
Pausing, she watched the hatchling close her eyes, a peaceful expression resting on her face.
'Can you describe your home? I might be able to take you back to your clan.'
@MintyDragon
Poor little thing.
'I, um, can help you...'
Pausing, she watched the hatchling close her eyes, a peaceful expression resting on her face.
'Can you describe your home? I might be able to take you back to your clan.'
fXdRkTP.png
@GoldenHeart343
With her eyes still closed, Avarren started describing her lair. "It's easier to fly there than to walk, because we're quite secluded. There's a very fast river that runs by our lair, at the very entrance of it in fact. We're in a valley, with hills either side. At the back of our lair is a forest, and some way into that forest is a clearing. I was playing in that clearing when I got lost. Our lair itself is quite open, and there aren't many hiding places which is why we like to play in the forest." Avarren opened her eyes wide in fear, suddenly realising something.
@GoldenHeart343
With her eyes still closed, Avarren started describing her lair. "It's easier to fly there than to walk, because we're quite secluded. There's a very fast river that runs by our lair, at the very entrance of it in fact. We're in a valley, with hills either side. At the back of our lair is a forest, and some way into that forest is a clearing. I was playing in that clearing when I got lost. Our lair itself is quite open, and there aren't many hiding places which is why we like to play in the forest." Avarren opened her eyes wide in fear, suddenly realising something.
0gldo0m.png
@Meias @kaida51 @MintyDragon @emeraldwolf42

@sucrechat @Kaida51
Fiamma lifts her head, orange eyes roving on the Skydancer before her. "If he's fine with it I am." The birdskulls on her necklace softly click together as she turns to her familar. "Pavo? You're fine with them treating you?" Pavo tenses at the large female Bogsneak's movements, blue eyes trying to find ill intent in her approach. After a moment he releases a chirp in agreement, moving his tail and extending his foreleg to offer unrestricted access to the limb.
@Meias @kaida51 @MintyDragon @emeraldwolf42

@sucrechat @Kaida51
Fiamma lifts her head, orange eyes roving on the Skydancer before her. "If he's fine with it I am." The birdskulls on her necklace softly click together as she turns to her familar. "Pavo? You're fine with them treating you?" Pavo tenses at the large female Bogsneak's movements, blue eyes trying to find ill intent in her approach. After a moment he releases a chirp in agreement, moving his tail and extending his foreleg to offer unrestricted access to the limb.
tumblr_inline_npl0jfHrV91qzpe2a_540.jpg
Ivory could easily picture the place (mostly because thats an area quite like where her clan was at) but didn't quite know how to get there. Well, she listened quietly, keeping an eye on YingYang.
Ivory could easily picture the place (mostly because thats an area quite like where her clan was at) but didn't quite know how to get there. Well, she listened quietly, keeping an eye on YingYang.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@Meias @theelfdruid @kaida51 @MintyDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28826517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288266/28826517_350.png[/img] [/url] @Flameheart Bonnibelle reached down and dampened the moss in the cold crystal clear water before carefully placing it on the familiar's wounded foreleg. She removed the blood-darkened moss and set it aside, examining the now cleaner scrape. She repeated the process with another piece of moss, this time allowing the cold wet moss to act as a clot of sorts for the wound. She pulled off the sheer gold fabric around one of her arms, tearing it with her teeth to form a long strip of shimmering cloth. With slow, not very deft movements, she managed to tie the strip around Pavo's leg to keep the moss in place and stop the bleeding. "Will heal. No worry." She addressed Pavo first, before looking up at the wildclaw. "Beautiful Parda."
@Meias @theelfdruid @kaida51 @MintyDragon

28826517_350.png

@Flameheart

Bonnibelle reached down and dampened the moss in the cold crystal clear water before carefully placing it on the familiar's wounded foreleg. She removed the blood-darkened moss and set it aside, examining the now cleaner scrape.

She repeated the process with another piece of moss, this time allowing the cold wet moss to act as a clot of sorts for the wound. She pulled off the sheer gold fabric around one of her arms, tearing it with her teeth to form a long strip of shimmering cloth. With slow, not very deft movements, she managed to tie the strip around Pavo's leg to keep the moss in place and stop the bleeding.

"Will heal. No worry." She addressed Pavo first, before looking up at the wildclaw. "Beautiful Parda."
basic-appreciation-club.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20