Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR roleplay! (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
((ey guys Bonnibelle never actually entered the cave. But she's doing so now.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28826517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288266/28826517_350.png[/img] [/url] A white and purple mottled head peered into the cave upon several new arrivals, one being a Bogsneak youngling. Ear fins flat, she entered just a little into the mouth of the cave, assessing the situation, perhaps waiting for an invitation. Rain water streamed down her flank and tail, the half that stuck out of the cave. She made a low gurgling noise and tapped her claws on the wet stone. The cave was looking pretty full, with numerous dragons seeking shelter from the storm. Bonnibelle was used to fast winds and gusts, so the storm wasn't as much a problem for her to fly in, but she had been flying blind and crashed into a tree, hence her injured wing.
((ey guys Bonnibelle never actually entered the cave. But she's doing so now.))

28826517_350.png

A white and purple mottled head peered into the cave upon several new arrivals, one being a Bogsneak youngling. Ear fins flat, she entered just a little into the mouth of the cave, assessing the situation, perhaps waiting for an invitation.

Rain water streamed down her flank and tail, the half that stuck out of the cave. She made a low gurgling noise and tapped her claws on the wet stone. The cave was looking pretty full, with numerous dragons seeking shelter from the storm. Bonnibelle was used to fast winds and gusts, so the storm wasn't as much a problem for her to fly in, but she had been flying blind and crashed into a tree, hence her injured wing.
basic-appreciation-club.png
@TheElfDruid ((I don't know you're subscribed or not so just say if you are and I'll stop pinging you))

"Y-yes," said the young tundra, hiccuping as she spoke. "I w-was just p-p-playing in the w-woods nearby, a-and I w-wandered too far f-f-from my c-clan's lair. I-I couldn't re-remember the w-way b-b-back so I wandered a-around the f-f-forest looking for th-them. I s-saw this c-c-cave and I thought that m-m-maybe they were l-looking f-f-for me but they weren't so now I d-d-d-don't know w-w-what to dooooo!" She started wailing. "I want my claaaaaaan!"
@TheElfDruid ((I don't know you're subscribed or not so just say if you are and I'll stop pinging you))

"Y-yes," said the young tundra, hiccuping as she spoke. "I w-was just p-p-playing in the w-woods nearby, a-and I w-wandered too far f-f-from my c-clan's lair. I-I couldn't re-remember the w-way b-b-back so I wandered a-around the f-f-forest looking for th-them. I s-saw this c-c-cave and I thought that m-m-maybe they were l-looking f-f-for me but they weren't so now I d-d-d-don't know w-w-what to dooooo!" She started wailing. "I want my claaaaaaan!"
0gldo0m.png
(I am subscribed)
"Oh, it's okay. We'll find your clan right after this rainstorm." said Ivory, she gave the Rundra dragon a small pat gently on the head. "Do you like my hat? Sorry it's so wet but..." she quickly trailed off, her wing providing warmth for the baby dragon.

YingYang watched Ivory quietlyy. Why was she so friendly to outsiders?
(I am subscribed)
"Oh, it's okay. We'll find your clan right after this rainstorm." said Ivory, she gave the Rundra dragon a small pat gently on the head. "Do you like my hat? Sorry it's so wet but..." she quickly trailed off, her wing providing warmth for the baby dragon.

YingYang watched Ivory quietlyy. Why was she so friendly to outsiders?
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
"O-ok. Thank y-you for the h-hat." whispered the tundra dragon. "M-my name is Avarren, b-by the way, w-what's yours?" Avarren liked this dragon, though she wasn't sure about all the others. "I'm s-sorry if I s-s-startled anyone." she said, aiming this at the other dragons.
"O-ok. Thank y-you for the h-hat." whispered the tundra dragon. "M-my name is Avarren, b-by the way, w-what's yours?" Avarren liked this dragon, though she wasn't sure about all the others. "I'm s-sorry if I s-s-startled anyone." she said, aiming this at the other dragons.
0gldo0m.png
@Meias @theelfdruid @kaida51 @sucrechat @MintyDragon @GoldenHeart343 @FlameHeart

(( Here is it guys, the official pinglist so far! Please use it as some of us, including myself, are not subscribed to the thread~ If you are, and wouldn't like double alerts please tell me so and i get you off from the list.

Also, remember that this is supposed to be a chill roleplay, which means that I ask for your patiente before posting, not everyone can post an answer per day ^^

Oh yeah, please keep on maximum two characters :0))

He took of his clothes carefully to not shred a single piece of fabric. And actually proud of his work, seeing as he was an expert to do exactly that, he whistled happily, taking away the last piece of leather that wrapped his tail. Once done with the wet appendages that covered his body, he threw another glance at the coatl before him, and seeing that her head was to the side, the wildclaw tilted his own in confusion. However, just as he managed to understand the reason of her apparent discomfort, his attention changed immediately as she congratulated his previous attempt of thankfulness. The young wildclaw smiled as bright as the dragon in front of him in response, but as he opened his mouth to talk, his ears caught the sound of muddy steps outside the cave.

He stretched his neck and sniffed the air in search of what could be, but sooner than he expected, the singular smell of a dragon soon mixed on many others. On a matter of reflex, he reached for the wooden rod by his side, but once he saw who was coming, his expression softened. Comming to their direction was a small and young nocturne, that had stopped to aid a smaller and much younger tundra. Soon a skydancer appeared, accompanied by a rosetail and some odd candles. Hearing his plead and taking in account the two younglings that approached, the wildclaw rose to his feet. "Yes, as she said, please come in!"

On his heels, the bipedal dragon started to organise his own things, picking them up between his small arms and piling them further away, to give space (near the fire) to the newcomers. The wet cloth was heavier than he first thought, but after somewhat clumsily putting them near the cave
walls, he walked back, sitting - this time more formally- on his previous seat. He waited for them to appear closer, and judging by the coatl in front of him's reaction, he wondered if she knew who they were.

As he looked at her, the wildclaw discovered that she was thinking the same thing. "No, I don't." He whispered back, frowning for a moment before continuing. "I hope they are not trouble."

Just as he answered the coatl's question, more dragons came in. A wildclaw and a little bogsneak came first, on which he also welcomed in, but then... An Imperial arrived. And not very polite, the wildclaw noticed. Frowning at the newcomer, he didn't say a word to the male, instead, choosing to give nothing else than a roll of eyes and a low huff. Another bogsneak appeared, and he motioned with his talons that she could enter as well.

A lot of unfamiliar dragons at once, the heavy rain that washed the forest outside, the mud on his feathers, the low fire and now the loud and trebble sound of a hatchling wining... His head was already aching before, but all of that was getting his throbs worse, it was hard to keep a large smile to everyone even to a sociable dragon like himself. The wildclaw shifted, sitting beside the only dragon that he knew at least a little about, waiting for the others to settle.

Though, he didn't miss the Tundra's worry. "Nah, it's fine kiddo." He scratched the back of his head, before continuing, glancing at the violet coatl beside him then at the dragons around. "Which reminds me that I haven't properly introduced myself! I'm Salleh, magician and a desert lover that ended on the middle of a wet and dense florest~ " He talked with a smile and a jokingly tone. "It's a pleasure to meet you all."
@Meias @theelfdruid @kaida51 @sucrechat @MintyDragon @GoldenHeart343 @FlameHeart

(( Here is it guys, the official pinglist so far! Please use it as some of us, including myself, are not subscribed to the thread~ If you are, and wouldn't like double alerts please tell me so and i get you off from the list.

Also, remember that this is supposed to be a chill roleplay, which means that I ask for your patiente before posting, not everyone can post an answer per day ^^

Oh yeah, please keep on maximum two characters :0))

He took of his clothes carefully to not shred a single piece of fabric. And actually proud of his work, seeing as he was an expert to do exactly that, he whistled happily, taking away the last piece of leather that wrapped his tail. Once done with the wet appendages that covered his body, he threw another glance at the coatl before him, and seeing that her head was to the side, the wildclaw tilted his own in confusion. However, just as he managed to understand the reason of her apparent discomfort, his attention changed immediately as she congratulated his previous attempt of thankfulness. The young wildclaw smiled as bright as the dragon in front of him in response, but as he opened his mouth to talk, his ears caught the sound of muddy steps outside the cave.

He stretched his neck and sniffed the air in search of what could be, but sooner than he expected, the singular smell of a dragon soon mixed on many others. On a matter of reflex, he reached for the wooden rod by his side, but once he saw who was coming, his expression softened. Comming to their direction was a small and young nocturne, that had stopped to aid a smaller and much younger tundra. Soon a skydancer appeared, accompanied by a rosetail and some odd candles. Hearing his plead and taking in account the two younglings that approached, the wildclaw rose to his feet. "Yes, as she said, please come in!"

On his heels, the bipedal dragon started to organise his own things, picking them up between his small arms and piling them further away, to give space (near the fire) to the newcomers. The wet cloth was heavier than he first thought, but after somewhat clumsily putting them near the cave
walls, he walked back, sitting - this time more formally- on his previous seat. He waited for them to appear closer, and judging by the coatl in front of him's reaction, he wondered if she knew who they were.

As he looked at her, the wildclaw discovered that she was thinking the same thing. "No, I don't." He whispered back, frowning for a moment before continuing. "I hope they are not trouble."

Just as he answered the coatl's question, more dragons came in. A wildclaw and a little bogsneak came first, on which he also welcomed in, but then... An Imperial arrived. And not very polite, the wildclaw noticed. Frowning at the newcomer, he didn't say a word to the male, instead, choosing to give nothing else than a roll of eyes and a low huff. Another bogsneak appeared, and he motioned with his talons that she could enter as well.

A lot of unfamiliar dragons at once, the heavy rain that washed the forest outside, the mud on his feathers, the low fire and now the loud and trebble sound of a hatchling wining... His head was already aching before, but all of that was getting his throbs worse, it was hard to keep a large smile to everyone even to a sociable dragon like himself. The wildclaw shifted, sitting beside the only dragon that he knew at least a little about, waiting for the others to settle.

Though, he didn't miss the Tundra's worry. "Nah, it's fine kiddo." He scratched the back of his head, before continuing, glancing at the violet coatl beside him then at the dragons around. "Which reminds me that I haven't properly introduced myself! I'm Salleh, magician and a desert lover that ended on the middle of a wet and dense florest~ " He talked with a smile and a jokingly tone. "It's a pleasure to meet you all."
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
Done :> ))
Done :> ))
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias @theelfdruid @kaida51 @sucrechat @MintyDragon @GoldenHeart343

((I am subscribed to the topic, so you do not need to ping me))

The Coatl shifted her purple wings uncomfortably as more dragons filed in. Maybe she should stop starting fires... Well, none of the dragons seemed too bad at least. The children were concerning, however.

"Same here." Nocturna whisperd to the Wildclaw beside her. She glanced behind the dragons to the cave opening, trying to study the storm. Judging from the amount of rain, it wasn't going to let up soon. Nocturna threw the last of the sticks she had managed to find into the fire. The fire immediately set to work burning the stocks, growing brighter and warmer, but not by much.

"Here's hoping a Fire aligned dragon comes in.." Nocturna thought, looking at the cave opening again. She sighed, a raspy, airy humming sound. "Looks like we're stuck here for a bit." Nocturna said to herself, her "s" sounds sounding something like a hiss and a click. She turned to face the pale Wildclaw as he spoke, her head tipped to one side slightly.

"Nice to meet you as well." Nocturna said to the Wildclaw after he finished speaking. "I am Nocturna." She smiled faintly, trying to force her nerves to calm.
@Meias @theelfdruid @kaida51 @sucrechat @MintyDragon @GoldenHeart343

((I am subscribed to the topic, so you do not need to ping me))

The Coatl shifted her purple wings uncomfortably as more dragons filed in. Maybe she should stop starting fires... Well, none of the dragons seemed too bad at least. The children were concerning, however.

"Same here." Nocturna whisperd to the Wildclaw beside her. She glanced behind the dragons to the cave opening, trying to study the storm. Judging from the amount of rain, it wasn't going to let up soon. Nocturna threw the last of the sticks she had managed to find into the fire. The fire immediately set to work burning the stocks, growing brighter and warmer, but not by much.

"Here's hoping a Fire aligned dragon comes in.." Nocturna thought, looking at the cave opening again. She sighed, a raspy, airy humming sound. "Looks like we're stuck here for a bit." Nocturna said to herself, her "s" sounds sounding something like a hiss and a click. She turned to face the pale Wildclaw as he spoke, her head tipped to one side slightly.

"Nice to meet you as well." Nocturna said to the Wildclaw after he finished speaking. "I am Nocturna." She smiled faintly, trying to force her nerves to calm.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@Meias
@theelfdruid
@kaida51
@sucrechat
@MintyDragon
@emeraldwolf42
@ GoldenHeart343

Shuffling closer to the fire, Kala dipped her head in respect.
'We apologize for our intrusion, it is quite...nasty outside.'
Jaden nodded, shivering.
'May we, er, join you? I know these parts, and there are numerous caves dotted along this location. We can help establish shelter.'
Stepping out from behind his big sister, Jaden examined the others in the cave. A purple Coatl caught his eye. She seemed unsettled, eyes darting from one dragon to the next.
Confused...
Discerning her feelings, Jaden tilted his head, padding over to her.
His birth defect, glowing skin, wasn't only a disadvantage. The same cells that powered his glowing skin could pick up strong emotions, or adjustments in the atmosphere.
'Jaden, what are you doing?' Kala scolded, eyeing the other dragons warily. 'We don't know it they're friends.' She muttered through gritted teeth.
Jaden ignored his sister, plopping down in an empty spot next to the Coatl.
'We really can help.' He whispered, before scooting to the right, giving her space.
@Meias
@theelfdruid
@kaida51
@sucrechat
@MintyDragon
@emeraldwolf42
@ GoldenHeart343

Shuffling closer to the fire, Kala dipped her head in respect.
'We apologize for our intrusion, it is quite...nasty outside.'
Jaden nodded, shivering.
'May we, er, join you? I know these parts, and there are numerous caves dotted along this location. We can help establish shelter.'
Stepping out from behind his big sister, Jaden examined the others in the cave. A purple Coatl caught his eye. She seemed unsettled, eyes darting from one dragon to the next.
Confused...
Discerning her feelings, Jaden tilted his head, padding over to her.
His birth defect, glowing skin, wasn't only a disadvantage. The same cells that powered his glowing skin could pick up strong emotions, or adjustments in the atmosphere.
'Jaden, what are you doing?' Kala scolded, eyeing the other dragons warily. 'We don't know it they're friends.' She muttered through gritted teeth.
Jaden ignored his sister, plopping down in an empty spot next to the Coatl.
'We really can help.' He whispered, before scooting to the right, giving her space.
fXdRkTP.png
@Meias @theelfdruid @kaida51 @MintyDragon @GoldenHeart343 ((I'm subscribed. Don't ping me unless you're responding directly to me or my RP response)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28826517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288266/28826517_350.png[/img] [/url] Amidst the crowd of dragons now occupying the cave, which really was beginning to get quite full, Bonnibelle noticed the subtle gesture from a wildclaw. A silent invitation. She slumped in, trying to shake the mud off of her paws and wings near the entrance. The giant presence of an imperial dragon made her lips curl over her teeth. Without saying a word to any of the other dragons present, Bonnibelle found a small nook near the back of the cave, behind the wildclaw and coatl, that had a bed of moss and cold water pooled in divots on the cavern floor. Her burly neck bent down to allow her long snakey tongue to lap up a bit of the water. Her left wing was beat up pretty badly, with pine needles and twigs stuck to it with mud that, to a more observant dragon, were telltale signs that this bogsneak had crashed midflight. The damp, cold, and stormy weather did not phase this dragon, but it was hard to fly with rivulets of water streaming into your eyes, and she had been closer to the treetops than she had thought. The cave was loud with the sounds of young dragons, which Bonnibelle had a distaste for. Hatchlings were generally taken care of separately in their clan, away from the other dragons. She was unused to being so close to them.
@Meias @theelfdruid @kaida51 @MintyDragon @GoldenHeart343
((I'm subscribed. Don't ping me unless you're responding directly to me or my RP response))

28826517_350.png

Amidst the crowd of dragons now occupying the cave, which really was beginning to get quite full, Bonnibelle noticed the subtle gesture from a wildclaw. A silent invitation. She slumped in, trying to shake the mud off of her paws and wings near the entrance. The giant presence of an imperial dragon made her lips curl over her teeth.

Without saying a word to any of the other dragons present, Bonnibelle found a small nook near the back of the cave, behind the wildclaw and coatl, that had a bed of moss and cold water pooled in divots on the cavern floor. Her burly neck bent down to allow her long snakey tongue to lap up a bit of the water. Her left wing was beat up pretty badly, with pine needles and twigs stuck to it with mud that, to a more observant dragon, were telltale signs that this bogsneak had crashed midflight.

The damp, cold, and stormy weather did not phase this dragon, but it was hard to fly with rivulets of water streaming into your eyes, and she had been closer to the treetops than she had thought.

The cave was loud with the sounds of young dragons, which Bonnibelle had a distaste for. Hatchlings were generally taken care of separately in their clan, away from the other dragons. She was unused to being so close to them.
basic-appreciation-club.png
Ivory smiled. "No problem." she said
She turned to the Wildclaw. "Sorry about my clanmate, the white-and-purple Imperial. He was looking for me and got caught in the storm also."
Ivory smiled. "No problem." she said
She turned to the Wildclaw. "Sorry about my clanmate, the white-and-purple Imperial. He was looking for me and got caught in the storm also."
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20