Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky OOC (open)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Pandacow

Sounds great! Whatever your decision, I'm sure it'll be great! ^^
@Pandacow

Sounds great! Whatever your decision, I'm sure it'll be great! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
I'm pretty stumped... I have no idea what to do with my characters....
I'm pretty stumped... I have no idea what to do with my characters....
@Felixr

I have some ideas for you; maybe have Rahzar and Bowser come upon NightShade and interact with him; they didn't know that he had come upon their ship, so they could ask something like "What are you doing on this ship? Who brought you here?" or something like that (actually, I'm gonna probably have one of my new characters infiltrate the ship so maybe they could interact with them? Or maybe they could react to hearing Gourd shouting inside the ship; they don't know that he was inside yet
As for Xavier, you could have his thoughts on what Nix told him and his group
I hope this helped :)
@Felixr

I have some ideas for you; maybe have Rahzar and Bowser come upon NightShade and interact with him; they didn't know that he had come upon their ship, so they could ask something like "What are you doing on this ship? Who brought you here?" or something like that (actually, I'm gonna probably have one of my new characters infiltrate the ship so maybe they could interact with them? Or maybe they could react to hearing Gourd shouting inside the ship; they don't know that he was inside yet
As for Xavier, you could have his thoughts on what Nix told him and his group
I hope this helped :)
xk7ymDQ.png
Is this RP still going or is it dead?

@DuskyFlareon
Is this RP still going or is it dead?

@DuskyFlareon
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DragoGirl

I'm waiting on @Felixr.
@DragoGirl

I'm waiting on @Felixr.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DragoGirl
Just posted! Took me a while to get that one out :)

@DuskyFlareon
I just wanna know real quick, which territory are we going to next? I'm thinking either Sea of a Thousand Currents or The Southern Icefield, but whatever one is next, I'm game ^^
@DragoGirl
Just posted! Took me a while to get that one out :)

@DuskyFlareon
I just wanna know real quick, which territory are we going to next? I'm thinking either Sea of a Thousand Currents or The Southern Icefield, but whatever one is next, I'm game ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11 DragoGirl @Felixr

I'm thinking Sea of a Thousand Currents and then Southern Icefield, followed by the Observatory. The first 2 were where the Grox happened to arrive... but the next targets are for the prophetic abilities of Water Flight and and the things frozen in the Fortess of Ends. Then the Observatory to get rid of chaos causers who could mess up Grox plots and to hopefully (for the Grox) attract the Shade.
@SoulLugia11 DragoGirl @Felixr

I'm thinking Sea of a Thousand Currents and then Southern Icefield, followed by the Observatory. The first 2 were where the Grox happened to arrive... but the next targets are for the prophetic abilities of Water Flight and and the things frozen in the Fortess of Ends. Then the Observatory to get rid of chaos causers who could mess up Grox plots and to hopefully (for the Grox) attract the Shade.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

Sounds great! ^^
@DuskyFlareon

Sounds great! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@DuskyFlareon I think I might have to drop this. I really have no Idea what's going on anymore. The fact that my characters are the only non-FR characters besides Xeno and Nix also doesn't really help for me. >.< So yeah, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can keep this up. Feel free to do whatever you want with my characters. And @SoulLugia11, I guess you could take Bowser and Rahzar? (if you'd want to of course... you can also have either of them kill the other, whatever you want)
@DuskyFlareon I think I might have to drop this. I really have no Idea what's going on anymore. The fact that my characters are the only non-FR characters besides Xeno and Nix also doesn't really help for me. >.< So yeah, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can keep this up. Feel free to do whatever you want with my characters. And @SoulLugia11, I guess you could take Bowser and Rahzar? (if you'd want to of course... you can also have either of them kill the other, whatever you want)
@Felixr

I'm sorry... I can take Bowser and Rahzar for you, no problem (and I think I'll keep them alive, they're funny together)
Take care, it was a pleasure working with you ^^
@Felixr

I'm sorry... I can take Bowser and Rahzar for you, no problem (and I think I'll keep them alive, they're funny together)
Take care, it was a pleasure working with you ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18