Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky OOC (open)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@DuskyFlareon- I was wondering if I would be able to add just one more character. If so, I could start them out at the battle in The Windswept Plateau.
@DuskyFlareon- I was wondering if I would be able to add just one more character. If so, I could start them out at the battle in The Windswept Plateau.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DuskyFlareon [b]Name:[/b] Briss [b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29598769] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295988/29598769_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality: [/b]Fierce, proud, stubborn, generous [b]Gender/Pronouns:[/b] Female, she/her [b]Alignment:[/b] Sornieth (Beastclans) [b]Universe:[/b] Flight Rising [b]Powers/Weapons:[/b] -Mind control (only works on lower-medium ranking monsters) -Often carries a battle axe
@DuskyFlareon
Name: Briss
Appearance:

29598769_350.png

Personality: Fierce, proud, stubborn, generous
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
Alignment: Sornieth (Beastclans)
Universe: Flight Rising
Powers/Weapons:
-Mind control (only works on lower-medium ranking monsters)
-Often carries a battle axe

fXdRkTP.png
@DragoGirl Sure.

@Goldenheart343 Accepted.
@DragoGirl Sure.

@Goldenheart343 Accepted.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon Name: NightShade Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29659800][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296599/29659800_350.png[/img][/url] Personality: Is a really insane, messed up dragon. Used to be a really nice and caring one, before his life took for the worst. At first he may seem nice and affectionate, but then turns creepy and disturbing, even trying to kill the closest friends. He has a creepy aura around him, making others want to be as far away as possible. Can tell of very disturbing stories, mainly of him stalking others, and watching, planning. Personally I would hate to be even near this guy. Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him Alignment: (Could be either Sornieth or Grox.) Universe: Flight Rising Powers/Weapons: Mind Control- Can make others do what he wants, but only lasts for 2 minutes and can be destroyed by strong will. Physical- Teeth, Claws, Tail
@DuskyFlareon

Name: NightShade
Appearance: 29659800_350.png
Personality: Is a really insane, messed up dragon. Used to be a really nice and caring one, before his life took for the worst. At first he may seem nice and affectionate, but then turns creepy and disturbing, even trying to kill the closest friends. He has a creepy aura around him, making others want to be as far away as possible. Can tell of very disturbing stories, mainly of him stalking others, and watching, planning. Personally I would hate to be even near this guy.
Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Alignment: (Could be either Sornieth or Grox.)
Universe: Flight Rising
Powers/Weapons:
Mind Control- Can make others do what he wants, but only lasts for 2 minutes and can be destroyed by strong will.
Physical- Teeth, Claws, Tail
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DragoGirl I'll accept him. Do you mind if he's Grox? He'll be in a seperate ship from the rest of the Grox-aligned PCs though, as it was full with a Grox, Shadouuzua, and Bowser, then Rahzar's ship got shredded snd Rahzar got picked up. (Not adding him to the OP till I get a yay or nay.)
@DragoGirl I'll accept him. Do you mind if he's Grox? He'll be in a seperate ship from the rest of the Grox-aligned PCs though, as it was full with a Grox, Shadouuzua, and Bowser, then Rahzar's ship got shredded snd Rahzar got picked up. (Not adding him to the OP till I get a yay or nay.)

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

You know honestly I was hoping for Grox, thank you! ^_^
@DuskyFlareon

You know honestly I was hoping for Grox, thank you! ^_^
@DragoGirl Alright! He's on the OP now.
@DragoGirl Alright! He's on the OP now.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon- Sweet, I'll introduce him once I get the time to.
@DuskyFlareon- Sweet, I'll introduce him once I get the time to.
@Comic1Sans

Erm, even for a group of mortals, unless they're powered up, it should be hard to deal damage to a Grox ship. They certainly can't rip them all apart very easily... though you could trick them into shooting one another, or recruit more dragons and attack 1-2 ships at a time. Or take advantage of Windsinger/powered up dragons snd finish off damaged ships.
@Comic1Sans

Erm, even for a group of mortals, unless they're powered up, it should be hard to deal damage to a Grox ship. They certainly can't rip them all apart very easily... though you could trick them into shooting one another, or recruit more dragons and attack 1-2 ships at a time. Or take advantage of Windsinger/powered up dragons snd finish off damaged ships.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Point taken. @duskyflareon

Sorry guys im ognna delete my most recent oost and drop out. Just moving to fast for my taste. Use my dragons as battle fodder. Kill them all and use them to distile a desire for vengance, or a crushing despair.

This is comic, signing off. PEACE.
Point taken. @duskyflareon

Sorry guys im ognna delete my most recent oost and drop out. Just moving to fast for my taste. Use my dragons as battle fodder. Kill them all and use them to distile a desire for vengance, or a crushing despair.

This is comic, signing off. PEACE.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18