Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky OOC (open)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@Comic1Sans

Sorry. Sorry...
@Comic1Sans

Sorry. Sorry...

He/him | FRT+1 x
Its not you freind. Its a neat idea, dont get me wrong. But big groups just arent really my thing.
Its not you freind. Its a neat idea, dont get me wrong. But big groups just arent really my thing.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans- Bye, it was a pleasure to RP with you.
@Comic1Sans- Bye, it was a pleasure to RP with you.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@Comic1Sans

I'm sorry to see you go! I liked RP-ing with you :)
@Comic1Sans

I'm sorry to see you go! I liked RP-ing with you :)
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11 @DragoGirl @Pandacow

FYI, Dawnbringer is unconscious, so I'll post for Windsinger by tomorrow and then wait on @Felixr. Just somyou know ehy I'm not posting.
@SoulLugia11 @DragoGirl @Pandacow

FYI, Dawnbringer is unconscious, so I'll post for Windsinger by tomorrow and then wait on @Felixr. Just somyou know ehy I'm not posting.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

Ok! If you need a brief on what just happened, let me know and I'll happily explain :)
@DuskyFlareon

Ok! If you need a brief on what just happened, let me know and I'll happily explain :)
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11 I would like a brief on what just happened... seriously, whenever I have the time to keep refreshing the page to check for new posts, hardly anything happens, and when I can't keep checking for a while, it suddenly explodes and there's a whole new page and then some that I have to read... and then I get lost. >.<
@SoulLugia11 I would like a brief on what just happened... seriously, whenever I have the time to keep refreshing the page to check for new posts, hardly anything happens, and when I can't keep checking for a while, it suddenly explodes and there's a whole new page and then some that I have to read... and then I get lost. >.<
@Felixr

I'm sorry! I'd be happy to help you ^^

So basically, Gourd went inside a Grox ship and discovered a cell designed to contain The Shade (the same ship that Bowser and Rahzar were in; I wrote that he heard arguing nearby) and he escapes with that info. A new character comes into play: NightShade. NightShade chases BlackBerry while Dawnbringer tries to kill Shadouuzua. Then Shadouuzua gets the idea to combine her life magic and Gourd's demonic magic together; Dawnbringer accidentally hits Gourd with her life magic while he's using his respective magic and the results... aren't pretty. Dawnbringer is knocked out and Gourd lets out a big explosion of demonic magic.
He then sees NightShade and tackles him. But NightShade has the upper hand when Shadouuzua interrupts them, telling NightShade to kill BlackBerry. He almost succeeds until Gourd snaps and beats him into the ground. He tells BlackBerry to run and get Midnight, which she does, as he is subdued by Shadouuzua and taken inside the same ship he was in earlier, now in the very cell he discovered (can't wait to see how Bowser and Rahzar react to this!). NightShade gets up and kills Midnight, endangering BlackBerry until Othi comes in with Gourd's cleaver and injures him. Othi had encountered Xeno early on in the battle and has essentially made her an ally. He, Xeno and BlackBerry fly away... only to have BlackBerry leave the group and come back to Midnight's body.
But Shadouuzua saw this and got there first (she and NightShade had gone back inside Bowser and Rahzar's ship), taunting BlackBerry with the prospect of being alone, causing the latter to start running away. But Shadouuzua intercepts her and her ship flies over them. Gourd somehow sees what is happening while he isn't awake and screams down to BlackBerry that he will find her and get out. BlackBerry doesn't know if she can believe that statement as she walks away from Shadouuzua.
Another thing to note is that Windsinger is badly hurt from the Grox ships and is still currently fighting them. So yeah... Bowser and Rahzar are located in the ship that NightShade and Gourd are currently in if you want to know their location ^^

@DuskyFlareon

Hey Dusky, how many characters can we have at a time? I would like to add another dragon character, if that's alright with you :)
@Felixr

I'm sorry! I'd be happy to help you ^^

So basically, Gourd went inside a Grox ship and discovered a cell designed to contain The Shade (the same ship that Bowser and Rahzar were in; I wrote that he heard arguing nearby) and he escapes with that info. A new character comes into play: NightShade. NightShade chases BlackBerry while Dawnbringer tries to kill Shadouuzua. Then Shadouuzua gets the idea to combine her life magic and Gourd's demonic magic together; Dawnbringer accidentally hits Gourd with her life magic while he's using his respective magic and the results... aren't pretty. Dawnbringer is knocked out and Gourd lets out a big explosion of demonic magic.
He then sees NightShade and tackles him. But NightShade has the upper hand when Shadouuzua interrupts them, telling NightShade to kill BlackBerry. He almost succeeds until Gourd snaps and beats him into the ground. He tells BlackBerry to run and get Midnight, which she does, as he is subdued by Shadouuzua and taken inside the same ship he was in earlier, now in the very cell he discovered (can't wait to see how Bowser and Rahzar react to this!). NightShade gets up and kills Midnight, endangering BlackBerry until Othi comes in with Gourd's cleaver and injures him. Othi had encountered Xeno early on in the battle and has essentially made her an ally. He, Xeno and BlackBerry fly away... only to have BlackBerry leave the group and come back to Midnight's body.
But Shadouuzua saw this and got there first (she and NightShade had gone back inside Bowser and Rahzar's ship), taunting BlackBerry with the prospect of being alone, causing the latter to start running away. But Shadouuzua intercepts her and her ship flies over them. Gourd somehow sees what is happening while he isn't awake and screams down to BlackBerry that he will find her and get out. BlackBerry doesn't know if she can believe that statement as she walks away from Shadouuzua.
Another thing to note is that Windsinger is badly hurt from the Grox ships and is still currently fighting them. So yeah... Bowser and Rahzar are located in the ship that NightShade and Gourd are currently in if you want to know their location ^^

@DuskyFlareon

Hey Dusky, how many characters can we have at a time? I would like to add another dragon character, if that's alright with you :)
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

I'll cap it at 5 characters with forms. (NPCs can be any amount we can handle.)
@SoulLugia11

I'll cap it at 5 characters with forms. (NPCs can be any amount we can handle.)

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon- In that case I'm going to add another character if that's alright with you.
@DuskyFlareon- In that case I'm going to add another character if that's alright with you.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18