Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky OOC (open)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@Pandacow

The dragons are leaving the cave and heading towards the Windswept Plateau :)
@Pandacow

The dragons are leaving the cave and heading towards the Windswept Plateau :)
xk7ymDQ.png
I have to step away for a bit. Please dont go to far without me. Thank you.
I have to step away for a bit. Please dont go to far without me. Thank you.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Felixr

Awesome post! I laughed so hard XD
It's okay if it's not chronologically aligned: and hey, it could very well be a flashback to when Rahzar was first picked up at the desert: he could very well join the fighting at the Windswept Plateau ;)

@Comic1Sans
Don't worry! We won't go too far :)
@Felixr

Awesome post! I laughed so hard XD
It's okay if it's not chronologically aligned: and hey, it could very well be a flashback to when Rahzar was first picked up at the desert: he could very well join the fighting at the Windswept Plateau ;)

@Comic1Sans
Don't worry! We won't go too far :)
xk7ymDQ.png
@Felixr is Xavier in the Alliance ship or no? Asking because my next post will include Nix and the Alliance, and I need to know where he is.
@Felixr is Xavier in the Alliance ship or no? Asking because my next post will include Nix and the Alliance, and I need to know where he is.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon Yes, Xavier is in the Alliance ship. Seeing how things went, I guess he got there just in time.
@DuskyFlareon Yes, Xavier is in the Alliance ship. Seeing how things went, I guess he got there just in time.
@DuskyFlareon

Kevin? Kevin?!!! Don't you mean XAVIER???!!!!! :P

Kevin isn't even there... he's probably just somewhere else, doing other stuff for the Alliance I'd persume.
@DuskyFlareon

Kevin? Kevin?!!! Don't you mean XAVIER???!!!!! :P

Kevin isn't even there... he's probably just somewhere else, doing other stuff for the Alliance I'd persume.
I'm lost. Who's doing what where again?
I'm lost. Who's doing what where again?
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Felixr Sorry!! Fixed. Oops...
@Felixr Sorry!! Fixed. Oops...

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Comic1Sans

Basically, the battle has started. Gourd has broken into one of the Grox ships where Bowser and Rahzar are in, making a discovery along the way while Shadouuzua is trying to hold Dawnbringer back, the latter of which is attacking the spiral. She was trying to destroy the ship that Gourd, Bowser and Rahzar are in, but is now pursuing Gourd. Midnight is in the battlefield while BlackBerry is looking for dragons to heal; Gourd at present has met up with her (he broke his front foot while in that ship). Othi has encountered Xeno and is questioning her about the Alliance, and Windsinger is being shot at by the Grox. Nix borrowed the Millennium Falcon from Rey just to use the comm there and reported to Alliance HQ for backup.

Hope this helped! ^^

(Maybe Sans and his army can help Windsinger take care of the ships firing at him) ;)
@Comic1Sans

Basically, the battle has started. Gourd has broken into one of the Grox ships where Bowser and Rahzar are in, making a discovery along the way while Shadouuzua is trying to hold Dawnbringer back, the latter of which is attacking the spiral. She was trying to destroy the ship that Gourd, Bowser and Rahzar are in, but is now pursuing Gourd. Midnight is in the battlefield while BlackBerry is looking for dragons to heal; Gourd at present has met up with her (he broke his front foot while in that ship). Othi has encountered Xeno and is questioning her about the Alliance, and Windsinger is being shot at by the Grox. Nix borrowed the Millennium Falcon from Rey just to use the comm there and reported to Alliance HQ for backup.

Hope this helped! ^^

(Maybe Sans and his army can help Windsinger take care of the ships firing at him) ;)
xk7ymDQ.png
@Soullugia11

Thanks much. i'll write up a reply in a bit. Maybe it will include a returning guest. >->
@Soullugia11

Thanks much. i'll write up a reply in a bit. Maybe it will include a returning guest. >->
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18