Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky OOC (open)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
@Felixr, @Pandacow

Basically what has happened so far is that the dragons have fended off the marionettes, and then Shadouuzua left along with the marionettes after having a dream of her death caused by Midnight. After the battle had passed and everybody was at the cave entrance an Imperial told them of the war progressing in The Windswept Plateau. Then she said that they had to hurry, and so currently they are now flying towards The Windswept Plateau to help with the war.
@Felixr, @Pandacow

Basically what has happened so far is that the dragons have fended off the marionettes, and then Shadouuzua left along with the marionettes after having a dream of her death caused by Midnight. After the battle had passed and everybody was at the cave entrance an Imperial told them of the war progressing in The Windswept Plateau. Then she said that they had to hurry, and so currently they are now flying towards The Windswept Plateau to help with the war.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DuskyFlareon, @Comic1Sans, @Pandacow, @Felixr, @SoulLugia11

I'm not going to reply until about 2-3 other replies are down, so that I don't clog up the RP.
@DuskyFlareon, @Comic1Sans, @Pandacow, @Felixr, @SoulLugia11

I'm not going to reply until about 2-3 other replies are down, so that I don't clog up the RP.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DuskyFlareon @Comic1Sans @Pandacow @Felixr

I think I'll follow @DragoGirl's lead; I don't want to clog the posts either (though I kind of am)
@DuskyFlareon @Comic1Sans @Pandacow @Felixr

I think I'll follow @DragoGirl's lead; I don't want to clog the posts either (though I kind of am)
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

Actually, if you wouldn't mind writing up a short reaction, that would be swell.
@SoulLugia11

Actually, if you wouldn't mind writing up a short reaction, that would be swell.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans

No problem! ^^
@Comic1Sans

No problem! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@Comic1Sans

Did it.
@Comic1Sans

Did it.
I would reply, but I don't really know what to do other than just have Xeno stay in her hiding spot..

edit: And even then, Xeno won't interact with the others, so it'll be like an endless loop of her just staying in her spot, until it calms down, which will likely take very long.
I would reply, but I don't really know what to do other than just have Xeno stay in her hiding spot..

edit: And even then, Xeno won't interact with the others, so it'll be like an endless loop of her just staying in her spot, until it calms down, which will likely take very long.
I will reply tomorrow when I get on my computer. Because im on moblie right now and I can only copy one thing at a time.
I will reply tomorrow when I get on my computer. Because im on moblie right now and I can only copy one thing at a time.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Pandacow

Maybe she can see the others take off and decide to go to the Windswept Plateau; if the Alliance are going to show up there as well, she can go to them and maybe fight the Grox, hoping to win the group of dragons on her side :)

(I have an idea for if Xeno goes to the Windswept Plateau; Shadouuzua is planning to attack either Midnight or Gourd, most likely the latter, so maybe Xeno can curry favor with the group of dragons by fighting off Shadouuzua; I like to think that some of these posts occur at the same time or at different times, just from the perspective of another character, so there's a way to do that if you prefer) ;)
@Pandacow

Maybe she can see the others take off and decide to go to the Windswept Plateau; if the Alliance are going to show up there as well, she can go to them and maybe fight the Grox, hoping to win the group of dragons on her side :)

(I have an idea for if Xeno goes to the Windswept Plateau; Shadouuzua is planning to attack either Midnight or Gourd, most likely the latter, so maybe Xeno can curry favor with the group of dragons by fighting off Shadouuzua; I like to think that some of these posts occur at the same time or at different times, just from the perspective of another character, so there's a way to do that if you prefer) ;)
xk7ymDQ.png
@DragoGirl @SoulLugia11

Before I post, I need to clear something up: Are all of the dragons leaving, or are some of them still back at the cave?
@DragoGirl @SoulLugia11

Before I post, I need to clear something up: Are all of the dragons leaving, or are some of them still back at the cave?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18