Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits(FR RP) (OPEN!!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@Joshdaawsome

Sirius slowly got up, then stretched. His familiar, Rose, gave him a slight glare when he moved his warm body away.

@TheInfiHexx

(i guess i live
irl sucks
bleh
CPS is also a scary place to talk about things you don't want to think about
but feel free to msg me!)
@Joshdaawsome

Sirius slowly got up, then stretched. His familiar, Rose, gave him a slight glare when he moved his warm body away.

@TheInfiHexx

(i guess i live
irl sucks
bleh
CPS is also a scary place to talk about things you don't want to think about
but feel free to msg me!)
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@lpshoper what ever happened I'm really sorry ;; I hope it all gets better though)
@lpshoper what ever happened I'm really sorry ;; I hope it all gets better though)
She offered him a fish if he was hungry.

((No need to ping I'm subbed @lpshoper))
She offered him a fish if he was hungry.

((No need to ping I'm subbed @lpshoper))
@TheInfiHexx

Leena looks at Lore and tries to act tough but fails "Why should I accept an apology I don't need?"
@TheInfiHexx

Leena looks at Lore and tries to act tough but fails "Why should I accept an apology I don't need?"
@TheInfiHexx
''I understand, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.''
@TheInfiHexx
''I understand, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.''
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
@lpshoper and everyone else

Bump
@lpshoper and everyone else

Bump
(Ah sorry! Been busy! I'm subbed now though!)

Sirius sniffed the fish and his stomach grumbled. He took a couple of bites happily. "Thanks!" He said in between mouthfuls.
(Ah sorry! Been busy! I'm subbed now though!)

Sirius sniffed the fish and his stomach grumbled. He took a couple of bites happily. "Thanks!" He said in between mouthfuls.
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
sorry, school stuff is getting to real ;;)

Gasper
Male|Forrest|Closed
@Supersalamander
His wings closed and his eyes soon followed, was he going to ahr don them? He took a moment to himself before his eyes opened again and he shook his head. SHould they be forgiven because they had a rough life? Because they left their home? Everyone is different and they all handle their stress differently... "I'll accept an apology when you start helping, any fool can use words to say sorry..." His tail slapped the ground as if to add to teh sentence. He then looked at the sky for a moment, catching the other dragon in teh corner of his eyes. He shouldn't be so hard on them... "I'll be back at camp, come see me if you don't know what to do." His wings opened as the white dragon took to teh sky adn leaf as quick as he had came, not even looking back at her.

Lore
Male|Clearing|Closed
@AHommel01
"...But.." Lore didn't understand, he had yelled at her and the other dragon but they seemed to be much more placid then him... As if they didn't care... Was he worrying to much? "I yelled at you, no doubt scared you.." He looked back at the ground, his long tail wrapping around his body. "Doesn't that mean I should be able to say sorry?"
sorry, school stuff is getting to real ;;)

Gasper
Male|Forrest|Closed
@Supersalamander
His wings closed and his eyes soon followed, was he going to ahr don them? He took a moment to himself before his eyes opened again and he shook his head. SHould they be forgiven because they had a rough life? Because they left their home? Everyone is different and they all handle their stress differently... "I'll accept an apology when you start helping, any fool can use words to say sorry..." His tail slapped the ground as if to add to teh sentence. He then looked at the sky for a moment, catching the other dragon in teh corner of his eyes. He shouldn't be so hard on them... "I'll be back at camp, come see me if you don't know what to do." His wings opened as the white dragon took to teh sky adn leaf as quick as he had came, not even looking back at her.

Lore
Male|Clearing|Closed
@AHommel01
"...But.." Lore didn't understand, he had yelled at her and the other dragon but they seemed to be much more placid then him... As if they didn't care... Was he worrying to much? "I yelled at you, no doubt scared you.." He looked back at the ground, his long tail wrapping around his body. "Doesn't that mean I should be able to say sorry?"
{ @TheInfiHexx May i join? }
{ @TheInfiHexx May i join? }
@NekoTheKat Sure, Gasper or Lore though???I think gasper would work better since hes heading back to camp)
@NekoTheKat Sure, Gasper or Lore though???I think gasper would work better since hes heading back to camp)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33