Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits(FR RP) (OPEN!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@TheInfiHex I'd like to join! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22729255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227293/22729255_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon appearance: ^ Dragon name: Grape Age: Young Adult Rank: Warrior Personality: Shy & soft-spoken on the outside, dark and unforgiving on the inside Mate/Crush: Unknown Kin: None - was disowned & abandoned by her parents after hatching Familiar: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16264.png[/img] Wispwillow Peryton, named Snowfall Other: Grape was born in a Water nest, unwanted to her parents. She was abandoned by them after hatching. Left to die, Grape wandered west across Sornieth for many months and somehow found her way into an Ice clan on an island in the Southern Icefield. However, she was wrongly convicted of a murder, and she was sentenced to be thrown into the ocean. But, being a Water dragon, Grape was able to swim to safety to the Ashfall Waste. There, in the Fire domain, she was found by an older Coatl, who turned out to be a murderer. But he took a liking to the young dragon and took her under his wing, teaching her the fine art of killing. Many months later, she was a deadly and well-trained assassin. She heard about a ring of assassins that resided in the Tangled Wood, and decided to join them. Bidding farewell to her mentor, she left the Ashfall Waste and crossed the Sea of a Thousand Currents. While traversing the Water domain, she came across her parents; the dragons who had disowned, abandoned, and left her to die. Using her newfound skills, Grape killed them both, resulting in a mass dragonhunt across the Sea of a Thousand Currents. With a bounty on her head, Grape escaped to the Tangled Wood, where she joined the assassin group. Despite being a wanted criminal in two domains of Sornieth, few to no dragons know about her dark, bloody past. On the outside, Grape appears as a shy, introverted dragon who tends to avoid socializing. However, on the inside, she's got a heart of ice. Don't cross her, lest she cut you to pieces.
@TheInfiHex I'd like to join! :D

22729255_350.png

Dragon appearance: ^
Dragon name: Grape
Personality: Shy & soft-spoken on the outside, dark and unforgiving on the inside
Mate/Crush: Unknown
Kin: None - was disowned & abandoned by her parents after hatching
Familiar: 16264.png Wispwillow Peryton, named Snowfall
Other: Grape was born in a Water nest, unwanted to her parents. She was abandoned by them after hatching. Left to die, Grape wandered west across Sornieth for many months and somehow found her way into an Ice clan on an island in the Southern Icefield. However, she was wrongly convicted of a murder, and she was sentenced to be thrown into the ocean. But, being a Water dragon, Grape was able to swim to safety to the Ashfall Waste. There, in the Fire domain, she was found by an older Coatl, who turned out to be a murderer. But he took a liking to the young dragon and took her under his wing, teaching her the fine art of killing. Many months later, she was a deadly and well-trained assassin. She heard about a ring of assassins that resided in the Tangled Wood, and decided to join them. Bidding farewell to her mentor, she left the Ashfall Waste and crossed the Sea of a Thousand Currents. While traversing the Water domain, she came across her parents; the dragons who had disowned, abandoned, and left her to die. Using her newfound skills, Grape killed them both, resulting in a mass dragonhunt across the Sea of a Thousand Currents. With a bounty on her head, Grape escaped to the Tangled Wood, where she joined the assassin group. Despite being a wanted criminal in two domains of Sornieth, few to no dragons know about her dark, bloody past. On the outside, Grape appears as a shy, introverted dragon who tends to avoid socializing. However, on the inside, she's got a heart of ice. Don't cross her, lest she cut you to pieces.
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
@Evolution2 Accepted! .3.
@Evolution2 Accepted! .3.
Josh just decided to move away from him for a while. She hopped down and saw a group.
Josh just decided to move away from him for a while. She hopped down and saw a group.
@TheInfiniHexx (Yay! :D)
@AHommel01

Far above in the tree the black and gold dragon had been sleeping beneath, something rustled. Grape uncoiled from her sleeping position and yawned silently, flashing two rows of serrated, razor-sharp teeth. A pair of dark blue, almost black eyes flashed as they raked over the two dragons below. The Coatl blinked, the burning eyes obscured for an instant, and turned her gaze to the cave. "Hatchlings..." she murmured to herself, almost thoughtfully.

Her left wing was starting to cramp, so she shifted it ever so slightly. However, in doing so, her right hind claw slipped from its perch, and Grape felt herself beginning to fall. She grabbed at a branch to her left to steady herself, and to her horror, it broke in half beneath her claws.

Frantically scrabbling to a more sturdier branch, she was able to steady herself. But the jagged end of the broken branch toppled down towards the ground, falling straight for the head of the black and gold dragon, and Grape could only watch in horror.

A cry tore from her throat. "You there! Look out below!"
@TheInfiniHexx (Yay! :D)
@AHommel01

Far above in the tree the black and gold dragon had been sleeping beneath, something rustled. Grape uncoiled from her sleeping position and yawned silently, flashing two rows of serrated, razor-sharp teeth. A pair of dark blue, almost black eyes flashed as they raked over the two dragons below. The Coatl blinked, the burning eyes obscured for an instant, and turned her gaze to the cave. "Hatchlings..." she murmured to herself, almost thoughtfully.

Her left wing was starting to cramp, so she shifted it ever so slightly. However, in doing so, her right hind claw slipped from its perch, and Grape felt herself beginning to fall. She grabbed at a branch to her left to steady herself, and to her horror, it broke in half beneath her claws.

Frantically scrabbling to a more sturdier branch, she was able to steady herself. But the jagged end of the broken branch toppled down towards the ground, falling straight for the head of the black and gold dragon, and Grape could only watch in horror.

A cry tore from her throat. "You there! Look out below!"
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
@TheInfiHexx
@Evolution2

Leena hears the yell and looks up before quickly tackling the black and gold dragon making sure to get both of them out of the way. "As you were saying about no other dragon getting hurt?"

(I won't be online over the weekend due to being grounded)
@TheInfiHexx
@Evolution2

Leena hears the yell and looks up before quickly tackling the black and gold dragon making sure to get both of them out of the way. "As you were saying about no other dragon getting hurt?"

(I won't be online over the weekend due to being grounded)
Josh was sneaking past them.
Josh was sneaking past them.
Dragon appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27891788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278918/27891788_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name: Neon Age: 30 Rank: Warrior Personality: (Optional) Look at my bio Mate/Crush: None Kin: Unknown Familiar: None Other: She has scars around her body, but is mostly hidden by her clothes. Neon has her mask on when in battle, around strangers, or just feels like wearing it
Dragon appearance:
27891788_350.png

Dragon name: Neon
Personality: (Optional) Look at my bio
Mate/Crush: None
Kin: Unknown
Familiar: None
Other: She has scars around her body, but is mostly hidden by her clothes. Neon has her mask on when in battle, around strangers, or just feels like wearing it
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
Lore
Male|Clearing| @AHommel01 @Evolution2

The Nocturne only looked between the two dragons and did nothing, his mind needed something to register all that. Looking to the dragon that had caused a branch to fall from sky a look of somewhat disgust only covered his face, disgust and confusion. AS he dricted his head back to the Skydancer there was even more, how could she just jump from what happened to his statement. "I'm s-sorry what?" He began to push Leena off, standing slowly. "The other dragons... That's not really important..." Clearing his throat, Lore tried to handle the situation with a bit of grace."Uhh... Are you alright up there?" Lores head was cocked up to the dragon, eyes squinting and wings over head as if he was fearful that she would fall to.

@FleurBat @BubbleCat
Gasper
Male|Warrior|Open

Gasper held his head high for a moment and let out a puff of air as his tail slapped the ground and he turned his head to the other dragons. "Andrus, the dens ready for hatchlings." He stated before looking for the other dragon, the one he had told to help him build one of the dens. "How are you doing Lance?" He asked, now walking away from the hole in the wall and looked for the dragon. Gasper had only been her for a few days and here he was, calling dragons out by name and helping the clan.. It was more than what he had done before... The last clan he had lied in the dragon only lived by the side line and never spoke a word. Yet he had a mate and hatchlings he still felt so alone.. It was better here.

@Supersalamander Accepted! Feel free to start rping!
Lore
Male|Clearing| @AHommel01 @Evolution2

The Nocturne only looked between the two dragons and did nothing, his mind needed something to register all that. Looking to the dragon that had caused a branch to fall from sky a look of somewhat disgust only covered his face, disgust and confusion. AS he dricted his head back to the Skydancer there was even more, how could she just jump from what happened to his statement. "I'm s-sorry what?" He began to push Leena off, standing slowly. "The other dragons... That's not really important..." Clearing his throat, Lore tried to handle the situation with a bit of grace."Uhh... Are you alright up there?" Lores head was cocked up to the dragon, eyes squinting and wings over head as if he was fearful that she would fall to.

@FleurBat @BubbleCat
Gasper
Male|Warrior|Open

Gasper held his head high for a moment and let out a puff of air as his tail slapped the ground and he turned his head to the other dragons. "Andrus, the dens ready for hatchlings." He stated before looking for the other dragon, the one he had told to help him build one of the dens. "How are you doing Lance?" He asked, now walking away from the hole in the wall and looked for the dragon. Gasper had only been her for a few days and here he was, calling dragons out by name and helping the clan.. It was more than what he had done before... The last clan he had lied in the dragon only lived by the side line and never spoke a word. Yet he had a mate and hatchlings he still felt so alone.. It was better here.

@Supersalamander Accepted! Feel free to start rping!
@TheInfiHexx (Grape didn't fall from the tree, the broken branch did.)
@TheInfiHexx (Grape didn't fall from the tree, the broken branch did.)
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
Oh ;; I'm sorry i must of read it wrong *goes to fix post*) @Evolution2
Oh ;; I'm sorry i must of read it wrong *goes to fix post*) @Evolution2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33