Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits(FR RP) (OPEN!!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@TheInfiHexx Hope this is ok [b]Dragon appearance: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28161981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281620/28161981_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Wendigo [b]Age:[/b] Unknown [b]Rank:[/b] ? [b]Personality:[/b] Sly, creeper, stern, slick, snarky [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] N/A [b]Kin:[/b] Unknown [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=greybeak reaper] He is the closet thing to a friend to Wendigo, he is his anchor for Wendigos sanity [b]Other:[/b] Hates fire
@TheInfiHexx Hope this is ok

Dragon appearance:
28161981_350.png

Dragon name: Wendigo
Personality: Sly, creeper, stern, slick, snarky
Mate/Crush: N/A
Kin: Unknown
Familiar: Greybeak Reaper
He is the closet thing to a friend to Wendigo, he is his anchor for Wendigos sanity
Other: Hates fire
She nodded.

((Its ok and yay!))
She nodded.

((Its ok and yay!))
@TheInfiHexx Dragon appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21548539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215486/21548539_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name: Dune Age: 98 months Rank: warrior Personality: you will learn Mate/Crush: none yet Kin: On the Island, nobody Familiar:Celestial Antelope Other: Left because she was feeling unrecognized in the clan.
@TheInfiHexx
Dragon appearance:
21548539_350.png

Dragon name: Dune
Personality: you will learn
Mate/Crush: none yet
Kin: On the Island, nobody
Familiar:Celestial Antelope
Other: Left because she was feeling unrecognized in the clan.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
Sirius finished eating the fish and smiled at Josh. "So, what do you wanna do?" He asked her.
Sirius finished eating the fish and smiled at Josh. "So, what do you wanna do?" He asked her.
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
"Oooh... I don't know..." She said.
"Oooh... I don't know..." She said.
@zzzhorses @NekoTheKat

Accpeted! Get to roleplaying whenever you feel like it)
@zzzhorses @NekoTheKat

Accpeted! Get to roleplaying whenever you feel like it)
Sirius looked at her and cautiously asked, "Do you wanna try fighting? Like fake battling? We kinda fight but not hurt the other.." He looked at his claws, glad that dragon scales would be harder to cut through since they were mostly dull. "Its something the hatchlings from my old clan would sometimes..B-but if you don't wanna, thats fine too! Theres lots of things we could do besides that!" He half smiled at her.
Sirius looked at her and cautiously asked, "Do you wanna try fighting? Like fake battling? We kinda fight but not hurt the other.." He looked at his claws, glad that dragon scales would be harder to cut through since they were mostly dull. "Its something the hatchlings from my old clan would sometimes..B-but if you don't wanna, thats fine too! Theres lots of things we could do besides that!" He half smiled at her.
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@TheInfiHexx

"You can apologize if you want to," She starts "It's your choice whether or not you apologize, it's my choice if I think you need to apologize." She stands up straight as she speaks.
@TheInfiHexx

"You can apologize if you want to," She starts "It's your choice whether or not you apologize, it's my choice if I think you need to apologize." She stands up straight as she speaks.
"Uh... Ok...?" She said.
"Uh... Ok...?" She said.
she flew towards the speck in the distance, keeping her eyes on it. It was her last hope. She continued flying, until she reached a new place she had never seen before. Alighting on the island, she sees a few dragons, tough looking, and walks over to them.
she flew towards the speck in the distance, keeping her eyes on it. It was her last hope. She continued flying, until she reached a new place she had never seen before. Alighting on the island, she sees a few dragons, tough looking, and walks over to them.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33