Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits(FR RP) (OPEN!!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33
Lore
Tom|Clearing|Closed|Tag; @Ahommel01

The sun's orange hues were now only transparent beams of light that found itself seeping through the tree lines and glistening off rocks and the rivers in the forest. The moon was how higher than before, stars twinkling around its luminous shape. The small dragon had been taking his time to choke out words and form actually coherent sentences, normally Lore was a master with words because they rolled off his though with easy but right now as he tried to convince the stubborn skydancer that he was sorry, Lore only felt worse and worse. "I want you to know that I really am sorry.." His brow fell as he spoke and his wings spread out slowly to hide a bit of his embarrassment of the situation. All she needed to say was that she accepted his apology, then he would feel perfectly fine... Everything would be fixed.

( @zzzhorses if hommel say's its alright do you want to join our rp?)
Lore
Tom|Clearing|Closed|Tag; @Ahommel01

The sun's orange hues were now only transparent beams of light that found itself seeping through the tree lines and glistening off rocks and the rivers in the forest. The moon was how higher than before, stars twinkling around its luminous shape. The small dragon had been taking his time to choke out words and form actually coherent sentences, normally Lore was a master with words because they rolled off his though with easy but right now as he tried to convince the stubborn skydancer that he was sorry, Lore only felt worse and worse. "I want you to know that I really am sorry.." His brow fell as he spoke and his wings spread out slowly to hide a bit of his embarrassment of the situation. All she needed to say was that she accepted his apology, then he would feel perfectly fine... Everything would be fixed.

( @zzzhorses if hommel say's its alright do you want to join our rp?)
@TheInfiHexx
who is hommel? Sorry but I already started RPing. Do you want me to start over? If so, I can do that.
@TheInfiHexx
who is hommel? Sorry but I already started RPing. Do you want me to start over? If so, I can do that.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses its alright cx AHommel01 is the person I am rping with, I call them Hommel though)
@zzzhorses its alright cx AHommel01 is the person I am rping with, I call them Hommel though)
@TheInfiHexx
ok! I will just repost my initial starter here, because nobody was free to link onto my post.

Edit: Here it is!

she flew towards the speck in the distance, keeping her eyes on it. It was her last hope. She continued flying, until she reached a new place she had never seen before. Alighting on the island, she sees a few dragons, tough looking, and walks over to them
@TheInfiHexx
ok! I will just repost my initial starter here, because nobody was free to link onto my post.

Edit: Here it is!

she flew towards the speck in the distance, keeping her eyes on it. It was her last hope. She continued flying, until she reached a new place she had never seen before. Alighting on the island, she sees a few dragons, tough looking, and walks over to them
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
(I'm cool with zzzhorses joining)
@TheInfiHexx
@zzzhorses

"You've apologized enough, I don't think I need to apology so I'm not going to accept it since it's unnecessary to me" Leena slowly sits down while speaking as a way of relaxing.
(I'm cool with zzzhorses joining)
@TheInfiHexx
@zzzhorses

"You've apologized enough, I don't think I need to apology so I'm not going to accept it since it's unnecessary to me" Leena slowly sits down while speaking as a way of relaxing.
Lore
Tom|Clearing|Tags; @AHommel01 @zzzhorses

The night had now taken over the sky and caused a darkness to fall over the lands, it would be a long night, one that was going to be bad for lore considering the small dragon had an undying fear of the dark, one that no one else knows about. His eyes flicked as he looked at the taller skydancer. Her flicker scales were what reminded him to keep looking at her... Even though he wanted to look away. The situation was making his heart race, fear filling every muscle in his body. The last time something like this started it ended with Lore crying... He didn't know if it had to do with the fact that no one listened to him or his anxiety of talking about important things, he normally ended it with crying. Let's hope that this conversation did not end this way.A lump filled his throat and he shook his head softly. He needed her to accepted his apology. It was almost a life or death situation for lore. If she didn't accept it he would feel guilty for anything that happens to her. "...Fine.." He let out a small huff before he actually turned his head from her. This was useless, yes, he had spent the last ten minutes trying to change her mind but because another dragon was coming to join their conversation he stopped the conversation. "H-hey..."
Lore
Tom|Clearing|Tags; @AHommel01 @zzzhorses

The night had now taken over the sky and caused a darkness to fall over the lands, it would be a long night, one that was going to be bad for lore considering the small dragon had an undying fear of the dark, one that no one else knows about. His eyes flicked as he looked at the taller skydancer. Her flicker scales were what reminded him to keep looking at her... Even though he wanted to look away. The situation was making his heart race, fear filling every muscle in his body. The last time something like this started it ended with Lore crying... He didn't know if it had to do with the fact that no one listened to him or his anxiety of talking about important things, he normally ended it with crying. Let's hope that this conversation did not end this way.A lump filled his throat and he shook his head softly. He needed her to accepted his apology. It was almost a life or death situation for lore. If she didn't accept it he would feel guilty for anything that happens to her. "...Fine.." He let out a small huff before he actually turned his head from her. This was useless, yes, he had spent the last ten minutes trying to change her mind but because another dragon was coming to join their conversation he stopped the conversation. "H-hey..."
@TheInfiHexx
@zzzhorses

Leena studied Lore for a little while before spreading her wings out to give a little more light "You're scared of the dark aren't you?"
@TheInfiHexx
@zzzhorses

Leena studied Lore for a little while before spreading her wings out to give a little more light "You're scared of the dark aren't you?"
@TheInfiHexx Dragon appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28532985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285330/28532985_350.png[/img] [/url Dragon name: Mul'Thuzzad Age: Many moons Rank: Elder Personality: (Optional) Figure it out scrub Mate/Crush: none Kin: none that you know of. Familiar: Greentoot Janustrap Other: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28532985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285330/28532985_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TheInfiHexx

Dragon appearance:

28532985_350.png
[/url
Dragon name: Mul'Thuzzad
Personality: (Optional) Figure it out scrub
Mate/Crush: none
Kin: none that you know of.
Familiar: Greentoot Janustrap
Other:

28532985_350.png
@GirvanaTheSecond

Accpeted! Get to rpign when ever you feel like it)
@GirvanaTheSecond

Accpeted! Get to rpign when ever you feel like it)
@TheInfiHexx

She sits on a small raft made out of logs, seeing the island in the distance. she reacehs into her bag and starts to eat a small beetle
@TheInfiHexx

She sits on a small raft made out of logs, seeing the island in the distance. she reacehs into her bag and starts to eat a small beetle
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33