Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits(FR RP) (OPEN!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@FluerBat

Ivy felt the warm reassuring nudge aginst her cheek then watched as Flick scrambled back. She smiled at him blushing a little, her sad mood picking up, "Its okay, I don't mind." She looked over the other dragons in the area, then back down to Flick, "I'll eat anything you bring me, long as its not a plant." Her eyes glittered at him playfully as she chuckled at her own words.
@FluerBat

Ivy felt the warm reassuring nudge aginst her cheek then watched as Flick scrambled back. She smiled at him blushing a little, her sad mood picking up, "Its okay, I don't mind." She looked over the other dragons in the area, then back down to Flick, "I'll eat anything you bring me, long as its not a plant." Her eyes glittered at him playfully as she chuckled at her own words.
She walks to the lake and catches some fish.
She walks to the lake and catches some fish.
Gasper
Tom|Territory|Open
@Supersalamander
"Why? The clan is not even fully built... and I.." He stopped talking to take a breath and land on the ground, tail slapping a rock as he did. "Just get back to camp when you can.. Hatchlings need moved to the nursery and the apprentice den has yet to be built..." Exploring... Why was she exploring? Why was every dragon in this place so absent minded? "Whatever..." He huffed, as if he was edgy and stressed. "Just get back to camp when you can, me and Lance can't build everything." The white dragon took a step back before his long wings began to spread, he still had hunting to do and he would rather do that than to talk to her...

Lore
Tom|Clearing|Open
@Evolution2
@AHommel01
"O-o.." He watched Leena for a moment... He had made her mad hadn't he? "I'm sorry for snapping..." The small black and gold dragon only looked at the ground, all of his steam running out. Why was he even mad in the first place/ just because she had helped him? "Uh... Exsuces me... I should say the same to her." He stood and spread out his long wings. Giving them a few flaps he took to teh air and quickly followed Leena, "H-hey Leena!" HE said loudly, most of his voice being covered by the sound of wind.

@FleurBat would you be able to pm the Hrs adn see if they are going to be on the new thread?)
Gasper
Tom|Territory|Open
@Supersalamander
"Why? The clan is not even fully built... and I.." He stopped talking to take a breath and land on the ground, tail slapping a rock as he did. "Just get back to camp when you can.. Hatchlings need moved to the nursery and the apprentice den has yet to be built..." Exploring... Why was she exploring? Why was every dragon in this place so absent minded? "Whatever..." He huffed, as if he was edgy and stressed. "Just get back to camp when you can, me and Lance can't build everything." The white dragon took a step back before his long wings began to spread, he still had hunting to do and he would rather do that than to talk to her...

Lore
Tom|Clearing|Open
@Evolution2
@AHommel01
"O-o.." He watched Leena for a moment... He had made her mad hadn't he? "I'm sorry for snapping..." The small black and gold dragon only looked at the ground, all of his steam running out. Why was he even mad in the first place/ just because she had helped him? "Uh... Exsuces me... I should say the same to her." He stood and spread out his long wings. Giving them a few flaps he took to teh air and quickly followed Leena, "H-hey Leena!" HE said loudly, most of his voice being covered by the sound of wind.

@FleurBat would you be able to pm the Hrs adn see if they are going to be on the new thread?)
@TheInfiHexx
@Evolution2

Leena looked back at the black and gold dragon and lands and stares at the ground waiting for him to land. What does he want now?
@TheInfiHexx
@Evolution2

Leena looked back at the black and gold dragon and lands and stares at the ground waiting for him to land. What does he want now?
@TheInfiHexx Neon sighed when the dragon had a minor panic attack. ''..... I'm sorry, I'm not used to talking to strangers after a I left my old clan.'' Memories flashed trough her mind of her living in the Plague clan, glad to be gone from that horrid place.
@TheInfiHexx Neon sighed when the dragon had a minor panic attack. ''..... I'm sorry, I'm not used to talking to strangers after a I left my old clan.'' Memories flashed trough her mind of her living in the Plague clan, glad to be gone from that horrid place.
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
Gasper
Male|Forrest|Closed
@Supersalamander
"And so did I, I left my mate and Hatchlings to come here." He huffed to her, an anger hanging to his words. "It's not about talking to strangers anyway, it's about making a camp that will last more than a month in the harsh weather. " He looked to his wings, lower his head into them, giving them a quick clean before looking back at her. "I don't mean to be too harsh but I don't want this place to end up like the last one I was at."

Lore
Male|Clearing?|Closed
@AHommel01

It took a moment for him to land, dust filling the air as he did but the small dragon looked at her with a face of no expression. "I wanted to say sorry... I was just a little surprised by the situation. You see I hate it when thins' like that happen. I fold under pressure...and what not..."
Gasper
Male|Forrest|Closed
@Supersalamander
"And so did I, I left my mate and Hatchlings to come here." He huffed to her, an anger hanging to his words. "It's not about talking to strangers anyway, it's about making a camp that will last more than a month in the harsh weather. " He looked to his wings, lower his head into them, giving them a quick clean before looking back at her. "I don't mean to be too harsh but I don't want this place to end up like the last one I was at."

Lore
Male|Clearing?|Closed
@AHommel01

It took a moment for him to land, dust filling the air as he did but the small dragon looked at her with a face of no expression. "I wanted to say sorry... I was just a little surprised by the situation. You see I hate it when thins' like that happen. I fold under pressure...and what not..."
Leena just looked away "I don't really need an apology."
Leena just looked away "I don't really need an apology."
@Starfait @AngelBeast
((Ahh, so so so sorry for the wait! ///))

Aloe smiles shakily and looks back to the small group where Ivy and Flick rested.

"Stuff that harms you doesn't always go away! That's what's oddly charming about it-- It shows your still sane, I guess. Your dealing with it surprisingly well, actually. You're not letting it control you, nor are you stuffing it until you don't feel anything. It's pretty admirable."

"Yeah, I'm glad I didn't either. It sounds pretty traumatizing." Letting out a nervous chuckle, he looks at the ground. "Should we go back to where Ivy is? We can wait here for a moment longer, if you desire." Tail dragging on the ground, it circles around his feet as he stands. He picks at the bracelets around his wrists, an old habit, shown by the scratches in the metal.
@Starfait @AngelBeast
((Ahh, so so so sorry for the wait! ///))

Aloe smiles shakily and looks back to the small group where Ivy and Flick rested.

"Stuff that harms you doesn't always go away! That's what's oddly charming about it-- It shows your still sane, I guess. Your dealing with it surprisingly well, actually. You're not letting it control you, nor are you stuffing it until you don't feel anything. It's pretty admirable."

"Yeah, I'm glad I didn't either. It sounds pretty traumatizing." Letting out a nervous chuckle, he looks at the ground. "Should we go back to where Ivy is? We can wait here for a moment longer, if you desire." Tail dragging on the ground, it circles around his feet as he stands. He picks at the bracelets around his wrists, an old habit, shown by the scratches in the metal.
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
@FontDictionary @Starfait

Pixie stood and gave a emotionally heavy sigh then smiled at Aloe, "Thank you, Aloe. Yes I think maybe we should go check on her she appears to be awake." She looked down at him warmly.
@FontDictionary @Starfait

Pixie stood and gave a emotionally heavy sigh then smiled at Aloe, "Thank you, Aloe. Yes I think maybe we should go check on her she appears to be awake." She looked down at him warmly.
@angelbeast

The young coatl flicked his tongue and smiled at Ivy, laughing with her. "Ok. I'll be right back~" he chirped happily and flew off to find them something to eat.
@angelbeast

The young coatl flicked his tongue and smiled at Ivy, laughing with her. "Ok. I'll be right back~" he chirped happily and flew off to find them something to eat.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33