Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cat RP 1x1 Romance (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@kellkatt (that's okay! :))

Softfoot felt heat rush to her face and her eyes widened with embarrassment.
She did laugh though, after the shock wore off, but the sound was stifled as soon as he pushed her to her paws again. The contact crackled with a warm, fuzzy kind of electricity.
It left her head spinning.
"Thanks," she murmured, her mew slightly breathless.
She blinked.
What was wrong with her?
"I got the herb," she meowed, trying to make her mew more businesslike.
@kellkatt (that's okay! :))

Softfoot felt heat rush to her face and her eyes widened with embarrassment.
She did laugh though, after the shock wore off, but the sound was stifled as soon as he pushed her to her paws again. The contact crackled with a warm, fuzzy kind of electricity.
It left her head spinning.
"Thanks," she murmured, her mew slightly breathless.
She blinked.
What was wrong with her?
"I got the herb," she meowed, trying to make her mew more businesslike.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
"I'd rather we talk about this in your den then, if that's ok." He said. He did not need the other cats knowing about his sleep issues, especially with his ambitions about becoming leader. He'd look weak. He took note of her mew and decided she must of been tired. @WillowtheWisp
"I'd rather we talk about this in your den then, if that's ok." He said. He did not need the other cats knowing about his sleep issues, especially with his ambitions about becoming leader. He'd look weak. He took note of her mew and decided she must of been tired. @WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt

"Of course," she mewed, understanding his wish for privacy.
As she led the way out of the den, the precious herb clasped tightly in her jaws, she was extremely grateful her mew had turned normal once more.
She padded to the den, glancing over her shoulder at the huge tom.
As they entered it, she stopped and turned, placing the herb down carefully on a large dock leaf.
@kellkatt

"Of course," she mewed, understanding his wish for privacy.
As she led the way out of the den, the precious herb clasped tightly in her jaws, she was extremely grateful her mew had turned normal once more.
She padded to the den, glancing over her shoulder at the huge tom.
As they entered it, she stopped and turned, placing the herb down carefully on a large dock leaf.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp

He sat down in front of the leaf. He looked to her, noticing she was quite small compared to him. He easily towered over her.
"Thank you again." He said softly to the she-cat.
@WillowtheWisp

He sat down in front of the leaf. He looked to her, noticing she was quite small compared to him. He easily towered over her.
"Thank you again." He said softly to the she-cat.
@kellkatt

"Of course," the she-cat returned, matching his low tone.
Suspecting there was something else on his mind, she merely pushed the herb towards and waited, her silky tail curled around her paws.
If he wants me to know, he'll tell me.
@kellkatt

"Of course," the she-cat returned, matching his low tone.
Suspecting there was something else on his mind, she merely pushed the herb towards and waited, her silky tail curled around her paws.
If he wants me to know, he'll tell me.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
He reached down and chewed at the herb. After consuming it he sat up and stared at her. Maybe starclan could tell what his dream meant. @WillowtheWisp
He reached down and chewed at the herb. After consuming it he sat up and stared at her. Maybe starclan could tell what his dream meant. @WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt

Softfoot blinked softly at him, waiting serenely for him to tell her, or simply walk away, the words unsaid.
Finally, as the silence stretched on, the little she-cat mewed quietly, "How long have you been having this nightmare, Lionpelt?"
@kellkatt

Softfoot blinked softly at him, waiting serenely for him to tell her, or simply walk away, the words unsaid.
Finally, as the silence stretched on, the little she-cat mewed quietly, "How long have you been having this nightmare, Lionpelt?"

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
"Since the last moon." He said, deciding to confide with her about his dreams. Lionpelt turned his gaze away and his ears now laid flat. @WillowtheWisp
"Since the last moon." He said, deciding to confide with her about his dreams. Lionpelt turned his gaze away and his ears now laid flat. @WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt

The temptation to ask him what it was almost overpowered her, but the little she-cat mastered the impulse.
She waited.
Funny. Patience wasn't usually her strong point.
Gazing at him with mint-green eyes, the little she-cat blocked off all other thoughts.
You can trust me.
@kellkatt

The temptation to ask him what it was almost overpowered her, but the little she-cat mastered the impulse.
She waited.
Funny. Patience wasn't usually her strong point.
Gazing at him with mint-green eyes, the little she-cat blocked off all other thoughts.
You can trust me.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Almost as he read her thoughts, he began to spill. "Blood." He said in a low tone. "Cat's fighting. Blood spilling in the creek. Too much blood..." Is all he could say, his eyes now unfocused, looking her in the eyes- amost as he was seeing more then those emerald eyes. @WillowtheWisp
Almost as he read her thoughts, he began to spill. "Blood." He said in a low tone. "Cat's fighting. Blood spilling in the creek. Too much blood..." Is all he could say, his eyes now unfocused, looking her in the eyes- amost as he was seeing more then those emerald eyes. @WillowtheWisp
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30