Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cat RP 1x1 Romance (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Lionpelt awoke with a start, another bad dream awakening him. He made a grunt as he sat up and stretched, giving his fur on his chest a quick lick, before getting up and padding out to camp. He decided to look for the deputy, he'd offer his assistance with boarder control if he could. "I'll go see softfoot to see if she has any remedys for these night terrors later." He told himself and flicked his tail. @WillowtheWisp
Lionpelt awoke with a start, another bad dream awakening him. He made a grunt as he sat up and stretched, giving his fur on his chest a quick lick, before getting up and padding out to camp. He decided to look for the deputy, he'd offer his assistance with boarder control if he could. "I'll go see softfoot to see if she has any remedys for these night terrors later." He told himself and flicked his tail. @WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt

Softfoot trotted towards the exit, her thoughts fixated on the amount of herbs she had back in her den and the herbs she still needed to find.
Maybe some marigold... RiverClan could attack any day.
The young she-cat grimaced. So much war...
She shook her ears impatiently. That was how the Clans worked. And besides, RiverClan HAD been stealing their prey.
@kellkatt

Softfoot trotted towards the exit, her thoughts fixated on the amount of herbs she had back in her den and the herbs she still needed to find.
Maybe some marigold... RiverClan could attack any day.
The young she-cat grimaced. So much war...
She shook her ears impatiently. That was how the Clans worked. And besides, RiverClan HAD been stealing their prey.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
He found the deputy, and requested to help on the patrol. @WillowtheWisp
He found the deputy, and requested to help on the patrol. @WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt (hey, I'd appreciate if, for the most part, there were no one-liners :( Sorry, it's just a bit hard to work with)

Softfoot hesitated, hovering by the entrance to camp, then shrugged and padded through.
I could use some hunting practice, she thought idly, scenting the air for a hint of prey.
Mouse!
She pinpointed the little creature's position, then sank smoothly into a hunter's crouch, stepping forward on tiny, silent paws.
@kellkatt (hey, I'd appreciate if, for the most part, there were no one-liners :( Sorry, it's just a bit hard to work with)

Softfoot hesitated, hovering by the entrance to camp, then shrugged and padded through.
I could use some hunting practice, she thought idly, scenting the air for a hint of prey.
Mouse!
She pinpointed the little creature's position, then sank smoothly into a hunter's crouch, stepping forward on tiny, silent paws.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
((Sorry I was in the middle of class and couldn't think of a proper response. @WillowtheWisp )) The deputy accepted and lionpelt nodded. "Take dusk patrol, though." The deputy went on. The deputy then promptly left, hearing the sound of his name somewhere off in the brambles. Lionpelt sat down, deciding he should make himself useful somehow. He settled on trying to add prey to the pile.
((Sorry I was in the middle of class and couldn't think of a proper response. @WillowtheWisp )) The deputy accepted and lionpelt nodded. "Take dusk patrol, though." The deputy went on. The deputy then promptly left, hearing the sound of his name somewhere off in the brambles. Lionpelt sat down, deciding he should make himself useful somehow. He settled on trying to add prey to the pile.
@kellkatt (lol, that's fine! :))

Softfoot stalked closer, her pelt mixing with the shadows and light off the grasses and dappled sun.
Closer...closer...closer...
The mouse began to wash its face, and Softfoot licked her lips.
Suddenly, a blinding bolt of memory flashed before her eyes
"Careful now, Softpaw!" laughed the silvery she-cat. "Don't get so low! You look like a pancake!"
The younger cat, a calico apprentice, bit her lip and narrowed her mint-green eyes.
She sprang, her claws closing over the leaf.
"I got it!" mewed the apprentice delightedly.
"So you did," purred the silver tabby, amber eyes glowing affectionately.

Softfoot shuddered and stumbled, her careful stalking technique completely ruined as soon as her small paws trampled the dead twigs littering the forest floor.
Floatingleaf.
@kellkatt (lol, that's fine! :))

Softfoot stalked closer, her pelt mixing with the shadows and light off the grasses and dappled sun.
Closer...closer...closer...
The mouse began to wash its face, and Softfoot licked her lips.
Suddenly, a blinding bolt of memory flashed before her eyes
"Careful now, Softpaw!" laughed the silvery she-cat. "Don't get so low! You look like a pancake!"
The younger cat, a calico apprentice, bit her lip and narrowed her mint-green eyes.
She sprang, her claws closing over the leaf.
"I got it!" mewed the apprentice delightedly.
"So you did," purred the silver tabby, amber eyes glowing affectionately.

Softfoot shuddered and stumbled, her careful stalking technique completely ruined as soon as her small paws trampled the dead twigs littering the forest floor.
Floatingleaf.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Here's a picture of what Floatingleaf looked like. :) [img]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110810164613/warriorcatsrp/images/5/5d/Silver.jpg[/img]
Here's a picture of what Floatingleaf looked like. :)

Silver.jpg

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp

Lionpelt stood and walked briskly to the entrance of camp, before exiting. His fur prickled excitedly, the forest was full of life and noise, perfect for hunting. He headed deeper into the forest, on his toes and alert for any noise.
@WillowtheWisp

Lionpelt stood and walked briskly to the entrance of camp, before exiting. His fur prickled excitedly, the forest was full of life and noise, perfect for hunting. He headed deeper into the forest, on his toes and alert for any noise.
(@WillowtheWisp oh cool!)
(@WillowtheWisp oh cool!)
@kellkatt

Softfoot shivered in the ferns, her eyes squeezed tight, the gaping hole of loss threatening to swallow her.
Grief lapped hungrily at her paws, and she instinctively drew them up into her small chest.
She's gone, okay? Gone. Let her go, Softfoot. Just let her go.
The tiny she-cat turned over in the soft grasses, her beautiful, pale green eyes still closed tight.
@kellkatt

Softfoot shivered in the ferns, her eyes squeezed tight, the gaping hole of loss threatening to swallow her.
Grief lapped hungrily at her paws, and she instinctively drew them up into her small chest.
She's gone, okay? Gone. Let her go, Softfoot. Just let her go.
The tiny she-cat turned over in the soft grasses, her beautiful, pale green eyes still closed tight.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30