Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cat RP 1x1 Romance (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Hi! The title kinda says most of the important stuff. I've wanted to play as a medicine cat for a while now, and I've also wanted a medicine cat to fall in love for a while, soooooooooo... Yeah. :D Wanna RP with me? :P 1. I'd prefer it to be done over forums, but I could do PMs too. :) 2. Keep it PG-13 please! 3. Heterosexual please. :) 4. Uhhh... What else do I put here... 5. Have fun! Seriously. If you're not having fun with it, let me know. 6. I'd like you to be able to respond at least once a day or every other day. :) Let me know beforehand if you can't manage that! 7. Please please PLEASE let me know if you want to end the RP. Don't just walk out of the RP with no warning at all. I don't like that. :( Good so far? Great! Here's my character! Name: Softfoot Age: 24 moons (year old) Gender: Female Image: [img]http://www.photographyblogger.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/8-calico-cat.jpg[/img] History: Softfoot born early, and is therefore small for her age. The rest of her littermates didn't survive the frost, and for some reason, her mentor, Floatingleaf, took her on as a medicine cat apprentice two moons early. She didn't protest. She had wanted to become a medicine cat ever since her brothers died. However, many in the Clan were disturbed by Floatingleaf's decision... Floatingleaf died six moons later. Many cats still speculate as to why Floatingleaf chose Softfoot over a much more likely apprentice, a young she-cat called Frostpaw, at the time. Some are of the opinion Floatingleaf knew she was dying and chose an apprentice in order to continue the line of medicine cats. Softfoot doesn't believe that. (fun fact, Softfoot was named Softkit by her mother because her fur is exceptionally soft) So, that good? Adds a bit of mystery. :P (lol, I don't really know where I'm going with this either :D)
Hi! The title kinda says most of the important stuff. I've wanted to play as a medicine cat for a while now, and I've also wanted a medicine cat to fall in love for a while, soooooooooo... Yeah. :D Wanna RP with me? :P

1. I'd prefer it to be done over forums, but I could do PMs too. :)
2. Keep it PG-13 please!
3. Heterosexual please. :)
4. Uhhh... What else do I put here...
5. Have fun! Seriously. If you're not having fun with it, let me know.
6. I'd like you to be able to respond at least once a day or every other day. :) Let me know beforehand if you can't manage that!
7. Please please PLEASE let me know if you want to end the RP. Don't just walk out of the RP with no warning at all. I don't like that. :(

Good so far? Great! Here's my character!

Name: Softfoot
Image: 8-calico-cat.jpg
History: Softfoot born early, and is therefore small for her age. The rest of her littermates didn't survive the frost, and for some reason, her mentor, Floatingleaf, took her on as a medicine cat apprentice two moons early. She didn't protest. She had wanted to become a medicine cat ever since her brothers died. However, many in the Clan were disturbed by Floatingleaf's decision... Floatingleaf died six moons later. Many cats still speculate as to why Floatingleaf chose Softfoot over a much more likely apprentice, a young she-cat called Frostpaw, at the time. Some are of the opinion Floatingleaf knew she was dying and chose an apprentice in order to continue the line of medicine cats.
Softfoot doesn't believe that.
(fun fact, Softfoot was named Softkit by her mother because her fur is exceptionally soft)

So, that good? Adds a bit of mystery. :P (lol, I don't really know where I'm going with this either :D)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
((Hello))((let me read really quick))
((Hello))((let me read really quick))
Im having problems posting pictures atm, so ill describe: LionPelt is a brown maine c00n, with amber eyes. He's a rather large cat and one year old. He's a warrior and currently waiting for an apprentice to mentor.
@WillowtheWisp
Im having problems posting pictures atm, so ill describe: LionPelt is a brown maine c00n, with amber eyes. He's a rather large cat and one year old. He's a warrior and currently waiting for an apprentice to mentor.
@WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt

Okay! Shall we do this in ThunderClan? Also, have you read at least one of the books? I forgot to add that bit. :)
@kellkatt

Okay! Shall we do this in ThunderClan? Also, have you read at least one of the books? I forgot to add that bit. :)

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp yep and yep
@WillowtheWisp yep and yep
@kellkatt Okay, cool! Btw, is this something like what Lionpelt looks like? Nice name, btw. :P [img]http://www.mcbfa.org/colorredclassic.jpg[/img] Or would he be browner?
@kellkatt

Okay, cool! Btw, is this something like what Lionpelt looks like? Nice name, btw. :P

colorredclassic.jpg

Or would he be browner?

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
(Perfect! Just more fluffier around the neck/ cheeks. Also, thanks :D @WillowtheWisp )
(Perfect! Just more fluffier around the neck/ cheeks. Also, thanks :D @WillowtheWisp )
@kellkatt

Cool! Do you want me to start or do you want to?
@kellkatt

Cool! Do you want me to start or do you want to?

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
(@WillowtheWisp you can if you want)
(@WillowtheWisp you can if you want)
@kellkatt (okay! :))

Softfoot yawned hugely and stretched, feeling the briefest moment of peace before a vicious stab of pain pierced her heart.
She sighed softly. Did the pain of losing Fallingleaf EVER go away? She had died...moons ago. It was all over now.
She sighed softly, her soft multi-colored pelt shivering with the motion, and she trotted outside, blinking in the sunlight.
"Good morning," she mewed, nodding to a group of warriors nibbling on their breakfast.
Frostfeather cast an icy look at her from flaming blue eyes.
She sighed again, but made sure the other she-cat couldn't see that. Frostfeather still blamed her for Fallingleaf's choice to make her a medicine cat apprentice instead of her, Softfoot...
@kellkatt (okay! :))

Softfoot yawned hugely and stretched, feeling the briefest moment of peace before a vicious stab of pain pierced her heart.
She sighed softly. Did the pain of losing Fallingleaf EVER go away? She had died...moons ago. It was all over now.
She sighed softly, her soft multi-colored pelt shivering with the motion, and she trotted outside, blinking in the sunlight.
"Good morning," she mewed, nodding to a group of warriors nibbling on their breakfast.
Frostfeather cast an icy look at her from flaming blue eyes.
She sighed again, but made sure the other she-cat couldn't see that. Frostfeather still blamed her for Fallingleaf's choice to make her a medicine cat apprentice instead of her, Softfoot...

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30