Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cat RP 1x1 Romance (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@WillowtheWisp
@WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt (whoops, must've missed the ping :P)

Softfoot gently laid her tail on his shoulder.
She didn't really know what to say.
Eventually, she mewed gently, "What could you have done, Lionpelt? Is there anything possible that could've stopped these ShadowClan cats? Their kits were killed..."
@kellkatt (whoops, must've missed the ping :P)

Softfoot gently laid her tail on his shoulder.
She didn't really know what to say.
Eventually, she mewed gently, "What could you have done, Lionpelt? Is there anything possible that could've stopped these ShadowClan cats? Their kits were killed..."
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
(@WillowtheWisp it's fine lol)
He shook his head bitterly, closing his eyes. "I wish I would of tried, atleast." He whispered sadly. He flicked his tail and bowed his head to the ground.
@WillowtheWisp
(@WillowtheWisp it's fine lol)
He shook his head bitterly, closing his eyes. "I wish I would of tried, atleast." He whispered sadly. He flicked his tail and bowed his head to the ground.
@WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt

Softfoot brushed her tail comfortingly against his shoulder, at a lost for words.
What could she possibly say that would make up for the death of Whitelion...? Lionpelt's own brother had died... And Lionpelt blamed himself for it.
@kellkatt

Softfoot brushed her tail comfortingly against his shoulder, at a lost for words.
What could she possibly say that would make up for the death of Whitelion...? Lionpelt's own brother had died... And Lionpelt blamed himself for it.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp I missed your ping)) he closed his eyes and shook his head sadly. He then bowed and pressed his nose to his brothers now red stained fur. "May starclan have mercy." He mumbled.
@WillowtheWisp I missed your ping)) he closed his eyes and shook his head sadly. He then bowed and pressed his nose to his brothers now red stained fur. "May starclan have mercy." He mumbled.
@kellkatt (you're fine!)

"Whitelion was brave and loyal, Lionpelt," she mewed softly, touching her nose to his shoulder, offering what comfort she could. "StarClan will see that. Don't be afraid."
Her tongue rasped gently over his shoulder, and then she lay down beside Whitelion, pushing her nose into his bloodstained pelt.
@kellkatt (you're fine!)

"Whitelion was brave and loyal, Lionpelt," she mewed softly, touching her nose to his shoulder, offering what comfort she could. "StarClan will see that. Don't be afraid."
Her tongue rasped gently over his shoulder, and then she lay down beside Whitelion, pushing her nose into his bloodstained pelt.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
He laid beside her, and glanced to Runningstripe once he opened his eyes again. She was mourning over snakewhisker.
He laid beside her, and glanced to Runningstripe once he opened his eyes again. She was mourning over snakewhisker.
@kellkatt

Softfoot began lightly grooming Lionpelt's head and face, drawing her tongue comfortingly over the warrior.
Her barriers were down; she just wanted him to be okay.
"He'll be happy in StarClan," she mewed softly, her tongue rasping over his ear.
@kellkatt

Softfoot began lightly grooming Lionpelt's head and face, drawing her tongue comfortingly over the warrior.
Her barriers were down; she just wanted him to be okay.
"He'll be happy in StarClan," she mewed softly, her tongue rasping over his ear.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
He said nothing, just enjoying the comfort of her tongue.
////
Leafpaw made a little mewl and nudged his mothers face. He then starting to circle, and pace, around Suntail limp body. He refused to believe that she was gone.
@WillowtheWisp
He said nothing, just enjoying the comfort of her tongue.
////
Leafpaw made a little mewl and nudged his mothers face. He then starting to circle, and pace, around Suntail limp body. He refused to believe that she was gone.
@WillowtheWisp
@WillowtheWisp
@WillowtheWisp
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30