Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cat RP 1x1 Romance (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@WillowtheWisp
Lionpelt heard a rustle and paused. He opened his mouth, tasting the air for prey, but only found the taste of a fellow Thunderclan cat. "Hello?" He mewled softly. They smell like the earth and herbs...Must be Softfoot.. He concluded.
@WillowtheWisp
Lionpelt heard a rustle and paused. He opened his mouth, tasting the air for prey, but only found the taste of a fellow Thunderclan cat. "Hello?" He mewled softly. They smell like the earth and herbs...Must be Softfoot.. He concluded.
@kellkatt

Softfoot heard the voice penetrate her haze of grief and she shot to her paws, banging her head against a tree branch, and stumbled out of the ferns, her vision hopelessly blurred and jumbled.
She swayed, stars dancing before her very eyes, the ground rushed to meet her, and she collapsed in a heap of fur at the gingery paws of...
She blinked her streaming eyes and looked up slowly into Lionpelt's surprised amber eyes.
"Um... Hi?" she offered weakly. How in StarClan was she going to explain why she was staggering around the forest, hitting her head on trees, and falling over into the paths of innocent bystanders?
@kellkatt

Softfoot heard the voice penetrate her haze of grief and she shot to her paws, banging her head against a tree branch, and stumbled out of the ferns, her vision hopelessly blurred and jumbled.
She swayed, stars dancing before her very eyes, the ground rushed to meet her, and she collapsed in a heap of fur at the gingery paws of...
She blinked her streaming eyes and looked up slowly into Lionpelt's surprised amber eyes.
"Um... Hi?" she offered weakly. How in StarClan was she going to explain why she was staggering around the forest, hitting her head on trees, and falling over into the paths of innocent bystanders?
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Lionpelt could not suppress a chortle. "Having problems there?" He teased. his brown, amber, eyes now staring at hers. He sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. @WillowtheWisp
Lionpelt could not suppress a chortle. "Having problems there?" He teased. his brown, amber, eyes now staring at hers. He sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. @WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt

His laughter washed over her, turning the remaining traces of sorrow to a giggle pressing at her throat.
"A bit," she admitted, dragging herself to her paws and looking up at him.
He really much bigger than she was.
He's large for his age and I'm small for my age.
She shook her head at the irony.
"I was hunting," she explained, twitching her ears up at him, green eyes sparkling slightly. Funny how he had driven the sadness away.
"And-" she hesitated. He may have taken it away, but that didn't mean she wanted to relive it. "I got distracted," she improvised. "And fell in the ferns."
There. That was the truth, wasn't it?
@kellkatt

His laughter washed over her, turning the remaining traces of sorrow to a giggle pressing at her throat.
"A bit," she admitted, dragging herself to her paws and looking up at him.
He really much bigger than she was.
He's large for his age and I'm small for my age.
She shook her head at the irony.
"I was hunting," she explained, twitching her ears up at him, green eyes sparkling slightly. Funny how he had driven the sadness away.
"And-" she hesitated. He may have taken it away, but that didn't mean she wanted to relive it. "I got distracted," she improvised. "And fell in the ferns."
There. That was the truth, wasn't it?

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
"Ah, well, I might just have to help you hunt now. So you don't trip over some more ferns." He said and stood. He flicked his ears forward and let out an enormous yawn. He shook his head to clear the drowsiness that fogged up his mind momentarily. @WillowtheWisp
"Ah, well, I might just have to help you hunt now. So you don't trip over some more ferns." He said and stood. He flicked his ears forward and let out an enormous yawn. He shook his head to clear the drowsiness that fogged up his mind momentarily. @WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt

Softfoot flushed slightly and stood, her head swimming slightly.
"You don't have to do that!" she protested, swaying slightly and fighting to keep her balance before she toppled again. That would be extremely embarrassing.
"I can catch it! Besides, weren't you doing something before stopping to talk?"
Imagine if word got out that the ThunderClan medicine cat was so helpless she couldn't even hunt...
Softfoot felt an uncomfortable heat prickle at her pelt.
@kellkatt

Softfoot flushed slightly and stood, her head swimming slightly.
"You don't have to do that!" she protested, swaying slightly and fighting to keep her balance before she toppled again. That would be extremely embarrassing.
"I can catch it! Besides, weren't you doing something before stopping to talk?"
Imagine if word got out that the ThunderClan medicine cat was so helpless she couldn't even hunt...
Softfoot felt an uncomfortable heat prickle at her pelt.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
He ended laughing again. "Relax. I was playing." He said and flicked his tail over her nose. "I was going to go hunt and then come to see you." He stated. There was a distant croak of a bird and he flicked his ears to the direction of the noise. After a moment, he looked back to her. @WillowtheWisp
He ended laughing again. "Relax. I was playing." He said and flicked his tail over her nose. "I was going to go hunt and then come to see you." He stated. There was a distant croak of a bird and he flicked his ears to the direction of the noise. After a moment, he looked back to her. @WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt

"Come see me?" asked the little she-cat, puzzled. "Why?"
Then she examined him with an expert eye.
There didn't seem to be anything wrong with him... Streaming eyes? Runny nose?
Nope.
He seemed in perfect health, except maybe a little tired.
"Are you alright?" she asked, tilting her little head at him.
@kellkatt

"Come see me?" asked the little she-cat, puzzled. "Why?"
Then she examined him with an expert eye.
There didn't seem to be anything wrong with him... Streaming eyes? Runny nose?
Nope.
He seemed in perfect health, except maybe a little tired.
"Are you alright?" she asked, tilting her little head at him.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
"Well," he began and brought a paw over his left ear. "I've been losing a lot of sleep -Over night terrors. I was wondering if you had anything that could help resolve the issue.. Or at least any herbs for a boost of energy in the morning." He said. He very much so wanted some more sleep. @WillowtheWisp
"Well," he began and brought a paw over his left ear. "I've been losing a lot of sleep -Over night terrors. I was wondering if you had anything that could help resolve the issue.. Or at least any herbs for a boost of energy in the morning." He said. He very much so wanted some more sleep. @WillowtheWisp
@kellkatt

Softfoot gave the tom a curious look. What would big, brave, lovable Lionpelt have nightmares about?
"I don't have an herb to make the nightmares stop," meowed Softfoot slowly. "But I do have one, or a mixture of some, that will help you sleep more deeply, past the level of nightmares."
She shrugged. "There are levels of sleep," she explained. "If you're sleeping very deeply, dreams and nightmares don't often come, if at all."
@kellkatt

Softfoot gave the tom a curious look. What would big, brave, lovable Lionpelt have nightmares about?
"I don't have an herb to make the nightmares stop," meowed Softfoot slowly. "But I do have one, or a mixture of some, that will help you sleep more deeply, past the level of nightmares."
She shrugged. "There are levels of sleep," she explained. "If you're sleeping very deeply, dreams and nightmares don't often come, if at all."

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30