Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon High School RP~Open!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
May I?
May I?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@DarkPitGuard
It's dying, but you may!
@DarkPitGuard
It's dying, but you may!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Thanks! [b]Sharon walks into High School, ready for whatever chaos was in there, and held her herbs and alchemy supplies close by her. Like the school before Sornieth, the dragons here were bound to be wild, chaotic and downright stupid. Sharon took a deep breath and crawled in between the doors.[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21048174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210482/21048174_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ImpossibleJedi4 Thanks!
Sharon walks into High School, ready for whatever chaos was in there, and held her herbs and alchemy supplies close by her. Like the school before Sornieth, the dragons here were bound to be wild, chaotic and downright stupid. Sharon took a deep breath and crawled in between the doors.

21048174_350.png
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13