Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon High School RP~Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Can I join? I'd like to use the quadruplets, Tristaver, Morgan, Mattie, and Esmarelda, from the first page of my lair.
Can I join? I'd like to use the quadruplets, Tristaver, Morgan, Mattie, and Esmarelda, from the first page of my lair.
@bbybryce
Sure thing!
@bbybryce
Sure thing!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@bbybryce
Subscribe to thread, it makes it easier :)
@bbybryce
Subscribe to thread, it makes it easier :)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Hey! Time for RP!
Hey! Time for RP!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
(Wahoo!)
(Wahoo!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(So should we start posting or are we waiting for a starter?)
(So should we start posting or are we waiting for a starter?)
I could start!
I could start!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(Fine by me.)
(Fine by me.)
Daniel arrived at school early. The big building was pretty empty as she went down the halls, many rings on her fingers clicking. She was irritated because the school wouldn't let her wear her prey bone crown, because apparently that was too 'edgy'. They allowed birdskulls!
Huffing, she turned into the music room.
Daniel arrived at school early. The big building was pretty empty as she went down the halls, many rings on her fingers clicking. She was irritated because the school wouldn't let her wear her prey bone crown, because apparently that was too 'edgy'. They allowed birdskulls!
Huffing, she turned into the music room.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Tristaver strutted through the halls, well ahead of his siblings. He didn't want to be associated with his loser brothers and nerdy sister.
Esmarelda and Mattie were chatting excitedly with each other and any dragon who would listen. She was talking about the cool experiments grandpa Euclis was teaching her. Mattie was talking about his ever growing scarf collection.
Morgan, left furthest behind by his siblings went straight to the music room to wait for class to begin. There was already someone in there, so he picked a place far away to sit.
Tristaver strutted through the halls, well ahead of his siblings. He didn't want to be associated with his loser brothers and nerdy sister.
Esmarelda and Mattie were chatting excitedly with each other and any dragon who would listen. She was talking about the cool experiments grandpa Euclis was teaching her. Mattie was talking about his ever growing scarf collection.
Morgan, left furthest behind by his siblings went straight to the music room to wait for class to begin. There was already someone in there, so he picked a place far away to sit.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13