Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon High School RP~Open!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
As Elyon rubbed the paste onto his tail-tip, he looks up at the two Faes. "You need to be more careful," he said with a little worry in his voice.
As Elyon rubbed the paste onto his tail-tip, he looks up at the two Faes. "You need to be more careful," he said with a little worry in his voice.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Blame Rose for startling me..." Stormgal growled. Rose smacked her with her tail.
"Blame Rose for startling me..." Stormgal growled. Rose smacked her with her tail.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"Just sit down!" snapped Daniel from the back.
"Just sit down!" snapped Daniel from the back.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Jimmy was edging away from the chaos.
Jimmy was edging away from the chaos.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Tristaver snorted and looked away from the commotion. This was why he didn't like his siblings. They always found themselves in the middle of messes.
For once Morgan found himself of a mind with his brother. He began inching backwards, towards the opposite wall. He didn't want to be the next one to accidentally have lightening land on him.
Tristaver snorted and looked away from the commotion. This was why he didn't like his siblings. They always found themselves in the middle of messes.
For once Morgan found himself of a mind with his brother. He began inching backwards, towards the opposite wall. He didn't want to be the next one to accidentally have lightening land on him.
Elyon followed them. He didn't want to get any more frazzled than he already felt.
Elyon followed them. He didn't want to get any more frazzled than he already felt.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Mattie stayed. He didn't mind the risk of lightening. Besides, if he moved, he might knock things over again. Instead he decided to talk to the fae. "Do you like clothes?" he asked.
Mattie stayed. He didn't mind the risk of lightening. Besides, if he moved, he might knock things over again. Instead he decided to talk to the fae. "Do you like clothes?" he asked.
How might I jump in here?
How might I jump in here?
@Tales
Just post a dragon image and jump in however you'd like! :)
@Tales
Just post a dragon image and jump in however you'd like! :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Im going to be using Nostalgia~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16171341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161714/16171341_350.png[/img] [/url] Mind giving me a general summery?
Im going to be using Nostalgia~

16171341_350.png

Mind giving me a general summery?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13