Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon High School RP~Open!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
"Josh." She answered.
"Josh." She answered.
(Ello?)
(Ello?)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Oh god no one posted!! D:
Oh god no one posted!! D:
(Should someone? I could post for one of the others.)
(Should someone? I could post for one of the others.)
(Probably! XD)
(Probably! XD)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Mattie left the fae to go investigate the newcomers. Maybe they would appreciate his scarf. He'd chosen a really good one today. It was crème and gold, and went so nicely with his bag. "Hello." he greeted. "I'm Mattie."
Mattie left the fae to go investigate the newcomers. Maybe they would appreciate his scarf. He'd chosen a really good one today. It was crème and gold, and went so nicely with his bag. "Hello." he greeted. "I'm Mattie."
"It is nice to meet you Mattie."
"It is nice to meet you Mattie."
@LerotheRabbit
@LerotheRabbit
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Mattie smiled. "Do you like clothes?" He asked, looking at Josh's outfit. He felt a little self conscious. Maybe he should have worn the teal scarf today? Oh well. He just had to remind himself that all his scarves were pretty.
Tristaver decided to speak up. "Mattie. Stop bothering people." Honestly, his siblings were so annoying.
Mattie smiled. "Do you like clothes?" He asked, looking at Josh's outfit. He felt a little self conscious. Maybe he should have worn the teal scarf today? Oh well. He just had to remind himself that all his scarves were pretty.
Tristaver decided to speak up. "Mattie. Stop bothering people." Honestly, his siblings were so annoying.
"Yes." She said.
"Yes." She said.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13