Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cats of same Spots{OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
((KANAYA))
Amanzi opened her eyes and stretched, jumping down from the tree she was lying in. She smiled as she soaked in the sun and trotted towards some of the other cheetahs.
((KANAYA))
Amanzi opened her eyes and stretched, jumping down from the tree she was lying in. She smiled as she soaked in the sun and trotted towards some of the other cheetahs.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
(OOC: I think we can just restart it so we can get everyone into it.)

Tsari took a deep breath as she laid and relaxed in the suns rays upon her rock. She always enjoyed these days. They were calm, collected and easy. There were no major events, nothing to disturb her and no one to bother her.

She stretched and rolled up on her back with her front paws folded in the air, exposing her stomach to the warm rays of the sun
(OOC: I think we can just restart it so we can get everyone into it.)

Tsari took a deep breath as she laid and relaxed in the suns rays upon her rock. She always enjoyed these days. They were calm, collected and easy. There were no major events, nothing to disturb her and no one to bother her.

She stretched and rolled up on her back with her front paws folded in the air, exposing her stomach to the warm rays of the sun
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
Hello! You can call me Cay. Loyal Clexakru warrior.
Message me to chat, I don't bite!
Amanzi lazily padded around the savanna, observing the herd of gazelle about a half-mile away. She trotted over to Tsari. "You wanna go hunting with me?"
Amanzi lazily padded around the savanna, observing the herd of gazelle about a half-mile away. She trotted over to Tsari. "You wanna go hunting with me?"
call me taro
Tsari's eyes opened slowly to a half lidded state when dialogue entered her ears. Of course she wouldn't be left alone to rest.

Her eyes landed on a fellow cheetah, Amanzi, and she blinked slowly as she thought about the question.

"What prey is it?"
Tsari's eyes opened slowly to a half lidded state when dialogue entered her ears. Of course she wouldn't be left alone to rest.

Her eyes landed on a fellow cheetah, Amanzi, and she blinked slowly as she thought about the question.

"What prey is it?"
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
Kioevu was busy. Sleeping. He yawned, stretching back his whiskers and releasing his pink tongue. Then he simply changed position and went back to his nap.
Kioevu was busy. Sleeping. He yawned, stretching back his whiskers and releasing his pink tongue. Then he simply changed position and went back to his nap.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Amanzi smiled. "Gazelle. About half a mile away. What, did you think it was like turtles or something?"
Amanzi smiled. "Gazelle. About half a mile away. What, did you think it was like turtles or something?"
call me taro
Lukai yawned wide as he scanned the horizon, his blind sister and himself staying just slightly distanced. While Aioni preferred not to stay so far off, Lukai often scolded her, using her blindness as an excuse to keep her from socializing. The large male slowly stood, the muscle in his back shifting and flexing as he circled-of course, Aioni could only hear this as her ears swiveled to follow him. She was completely and utterly bored, yet if she were to stand and run off, Lukai would do everything in his power to stop her.
Lukai yawned wide as he scanned the horizon, his blind sister and himself staying just slightly distanced. While Aioni preferred not to stay so far off, Lukai often scolded her, using her blindness as an excuse to keep her from socializing. The large male slowly stood, the muscle in his back shifting and flexing as he circled-of course, Aioni could only hear this as her ears swiveled to follow him. She was completely and utterly bored, yet if she were to stand and run off, Lukai would do everything in his power to stop her.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Tsari thought about it, her ears flickering in the wind as she considered the idea to perhaps, just perhaps be a good one. She rolled over to her stomach again and crossed her paws in front of her before resting her head on them.
"I guess. I think we need more than just two however. Go round up some more hunters."
Tsari thought about it, her ears flickering in the wind as she considered the idea to perhaps, just perhaps be a good one. She rolled over to her stomach again and crossed her paws in front of her before resting her head on them.
"I guess. I think we need more than just two however. Go round up some more hunters."
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
Amanzi nodded. "Alright." She bounded over to Lukas and his sister. "Do you guys want to go on a hunt? It's great right now. The gazelle don't even notice us."
Amanzi nodded. "Alright." She bounded over to Lukas and his sister. "Do you guys want to go on a hunt? It's great right now. The gazelle don't even notice us."
call me taro
Aioni jumped at the opportunity, but quickly calmed down, practically feeling the disapproving grate from the large male that was with her.
"May as well help out" lukai offered, glancing towards his blind sister for a moment "you stay here, watch the territory." He huffed, Aioni's ears falling back as he spoke.
Aioni jumped at the opportunity, but quickly calmed down, practically feeling the disapproving grate from the large male that was with her.
"May as well help out" lukai offered, glancing towards his blind sister for a moment "you stay here, watch the territory." He huffed, Aioni's ears falling back as he spoke.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9