Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cats of same Spots{OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"The way this wind is blowing, they could easily be smelling us right now," he grouched. "Let's get back to the others.
"The way this wind is blowing, they could easily be smelling us right now," he grouched. "Let's get back to the others.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She frowned some, her ears staying back as she was confronted by the king leopard. Dropping her head some, Aioni's tail twitched a bit omre, her thin legs taking her a few steps back before she turned and hurried off back to the tree, discomfort sitting in her chest still.
She frowned some, her ears staying back as she was confronted by the king leopard. Dropping her head some, Aioni's tail twitched a bit omre, her thin legs taking her a few steps back before she turned and hurried off back to the tree, discomfort sitting in her chest still.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Kioevu padded back after her. He knew she was unnerved by him, but didn't much care.
Kioevu padded back after her. He knew she was unnerved by him, but didn't much care.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Tsari's ears twitched at the sound of a lion's roar echoing across the lands. A chill ran down her spine, freezing her blood to its core and she flinched. "They're so close..."
She lowered herself and laid flat to the ground, doing her best to try and hide.
"They need to return soon, we can't stay here for much longer..." She muttered.
Tsari's ears twitched at the sound of a lion's roar echoing across the lands. A chill ran down her spine, freezing her blood to its core and she flinched. "They're so close..."
She lowered herself and laid flat to the ground, doing her best to try and hide.
"They need to return soon, we can't stay here for much longer..." She muttered.
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
Hello! You can call me Cay. Loyal Clexakru warrior.
Message me to chat, I don't bite!
A growl nestled italef in Lukai's throat as he watched the expansive planes in front of them before crouching next to Tsari, gently nudging her as he turned "let's go back...rather not see ourselves caught up in something with them right now" he stated, his tail lashing as he checked once more towards the direction of the lions roar.

Aionis paws thudded softly against the dirt as dhe ran back to the tree, her ears back. She slowed the closer she got, eventually her small slender fram ending in a trot. Glancing up towards the branches, she sprung quietly from the ground, climbing a bit before settling herself on the branch, her heart pounding some as she caught her breath
A growl nestled italef in Lukai's throat as he watched the expansive planes in front of them before crouching next to Tsari, gently nudging her as he turned "let's go back...rather not see ourselves caught up in something with them right now" he stated, his tail lashing as he checked once more towards the direction of the lions roar.

Aionis paws thudded softly against the dirt as dhe ran back to the tree, her ears back. She slowed the closer she got, eventually her small slender fram ending in a trot. Glancing up towards the branches, she sprung quietly from the ground, climbing a bit before settling herself on the branch, her heart pounding some as she caught her breath
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Tsari nodded and folded her ears before she started to follow the other cheetah. The roar of a lion like this was a warning. But what would drive them so far south? She huffed. This wasn't good for prey either, if there were any prey left before, they'd definitely be gone by now with the lions. Clumsy cats they were...
"Well we won't see any more prey for a while." She muttered quietly.
Tsari nodded and folded her ears before she started to follow the other cheetah. The roar of a lion like this was a warning. But what would drive them so far south? She huffed. This wasn't good for prey either, if there were any prey left before, they'd definitely be gone by now with the lions. Clumsy cats they were...
"Well we won't see any more prey for a while." She muttered quietly.
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
Kioevu leapt into the tree as well, just as a roar sounded.
Kioevu leapt into the tree as well, just as a roar sounded.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[Bump :/]
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
[quote name="LeopardCay" date=2016-09-04 05:11:59] [Bump :/] [/quote]
LeopardCay wrote on 2016-09-04:
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Boop?