Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cats of same Spots{OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[OOC: It's late so I gotta go to bed. Early day tomorrow. Cye ^^]
[OOC: It's late so I gotta go to bed. Early day tomorrow. Cye ^^]
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
Hello! You can call me Cay. Loyal Clexakru warrior.
Message me to chat, I don't bite!
(Wow quite a different time zone! XD see ya!)

Kioevu got to his paws. "Sure I'll come," he drawled.
(Wow quite a different time zone! XD see ya!)

Kioevu got to his paws. "Sure I'll come," he drawled.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Alright." Tsari said. She let her green eyes move to the other two cheetahs and scanned them carefully.
"What about you two?"
"Alright." Tsari said. She let her green eyes move to the other two cheetahs and scanned them carefully.
"What about you two?"
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
"I'll come" Lukai offered, Aioni's ears falling back some as he offered.
"I guess...not all of us need to go....so I can stay here if you need me too" the partially blind leopard offered, her ears twitching gently as she spoke
"I'll come" Lukai offered, Aioni's ears falling back some as he offered.
"I guess...not all of us need to go....so I can stay here if you need me too" the partially blind leopard offered, her ears twitching gently as she spoke
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Kioevu grinned. "What're we waiting for?" While relaxing, yes, was nice, he preferred action.
Kioevu grinned. "What're we waiting for?" While relaxing, yes, was nice, he preferred action.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Well, nothing. Let's go." And without saying another word, Tsari turned around with a flick of her tail and started walking to the border of their lands. The breeze blew calmly through the grass, the sky was mostly clear with only a few looming clouds sailing past and the few trees on the plains waved with their branches along with the wind. It was a beautiful day and it made Tsari feel... calm.
"Well, nothing. Let's go." And without saying another word, Tsari turned around with a flick of her tail and started walking to the border of their lands. The breeze blew calmly through the grass, the sky was mostly clear with only a few looming clouds sailing past and the few trees on the plains waved with their branches along with the wind. It was a beautiful day and it made Tsari feel... calm.
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
Kioevu sighed loudly as they loped along. "Where do you think the others went?" he asked loudly, sounding bored.
Kioevu sighed loudly as they loped along. "Where do you think the others went?" he asked loudly, sounding bored.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Lukai didn't talk much, his brow furrowing some as he listened to Kioevu, who seemed rather loud for someone supposed to be doing a patrol- if they were upset about the lack of prey in the area, being loud wouldn't help it any. He made a mental note though, not to talk or make conflict- While Aioni wasn't here to remind him of his temper, he could at least make it a few hours without her needing to remind him. Taking a breath, Lukai took a couple steps ahead of the others, his head lifted a bit high so he could see further along the horizon.
Lukai didn't talk much, his brow furrowing some as he listened to Kioevu, who seemed rather loud for someone supposed to be doing a patrol- if they were upset about the lack of prey in the area, being loud wouldn't help it any. He made a mental note though, not to talk or make conflict- While Aioni wasn't here to remind him of his temper, he could at least make it a few hours without her needing to remind him. Taking a breath, Lukai took a couple steps ahead of the others, his head lifted a bit high so he could see further along the horizon.
Tsari eyed Lukai slightly and slowed down. "You see anything?" She asked, blinking.

[OOC: My muse is so low... So sorry for that.]
Tsari eyed Lukai slightly and slowed down. "You see anything?" She asked, blinking.

[OOC: My muse is so low... So sorry for that.]
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
Lukai glanced back at the other, giving a soft shrug of his shoulders "nothing yet...everything's still..." he sighed, dropping his head a bit

//same x-x
Lukai glanced back at the other, giving a soft shrug of his shoulders "nothing yet...everything's still..." he sighed, dropping his head a bit

//same x-x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9