Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poketown HQ (open!)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/8732b1b3a45385de7050c3ee051386a3.png[/img] [size=2]i made another miyata pictureeee
8732b1b3a45385de7050c3ee051386a3.png

i made another miyata pictureeee
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
@snickeroodle @abyssranger @giftofartemis

Miyata is going to stop by the club sooner or later. Would you prefer me to send a response now or after you post a bit more?
@snickeroodle @abyssranger @giftofartemis

Miyata is going to stop by the club sooner or later. Would you prefer me to send a response now or after you post a bit more?
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
@Peachymoo

Um, idk when would be a good time. It hasn't gotten very far and I'm kinda stuck in a post because I'm waiting for GiftofArtemis to reply because our characters were talking. In that roleplay, the club is preparing to open so, maybe when we get to the point where it opens?
@Peachymoo

Um, idk when would be a good time. It hasn't gotten very far and I'm kinda stuck in a post because I'm waiting for GiftofArtemis to reply because our characters were talking. In that roleplay, the club is preparing to open so, maybe when we get to the point where it opens?
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@GiftofArtemis

Just checking something regarding Myre - What exactly is his romantic/sexual orientation? Just wanted to check, so I can maybe tone Sebastian down if Myre's orientation doesn't exactly correspond.
@GiftofArtemis

Just checking something regarding Myre - What exactly is his romantic/sexual orientation? Just wanted to check, so I can maybe tone Sebastian down if Myre's orientation doesn't exactly correspond.
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@Snickeroodle

Sure that sounds fun! Unfortunately I might need to delay it for a few days since I have things to deal with irl but we could try and start it off, just know I wont be able to rely consistently for about a week or so.
@Snickeroodle

Sure that sounds fun! Unfortunately I might need to delay it for a few days since I have things to deal with irl but we could try and start it off, just know I wont be able to rely consistently for about a week or so.
@DetectiveMetta @GiftofArtemis @metalgearminx

Hey! Would it be if Jerold stopped by the host club now? I can wait a bit longer if you'd like though!
@DetectiveMetta @GiftofArtemis @metalgearminx

Hey! Would it be if Jerold stopped by the host club now? I can wait a bit longer if you'd like though!
@detectivemetta Myre is Pan, leaning more towards men. All my characters are almost always pan.

Trust me, Myre and I both think hes adorable! :3
@detectivemetta Myre is Pan, leaning more towards men. All my characters are almost always pan.

Trust me, Myre and I both think hes adorable! :3
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@TheDoomedSoul

That's fine! I've got stuff during the day so it's alright. My skype is also called snickeroodle unless you'd like to RP somewhere elsr
@TheDoomedSoul

That's fine! I've got stuff during the day so it's alright. My skype is also called snickeroodle unless you'd like to RP somewhere elsr
@GiftOfArtemis
Ah, got it! Just wanted to make sure, to make sure you were comfortable with what we were doing :)

@Benplo
I'd be cool with it! I'd say maybe just give us three a little while to do our posts, and then hop in :D
That way we'll sorta have our basis set up :)
@GiftOfArtemis
Ah, got it! Just wanted to make sure, to make sure you were comfortable with what we were doing :)

@Benplo
I'd be cool with it! I'd say maybe just give us three a little while to do our posts, and then hop in :D
That way we'll sorta have our basis set up :)
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta @Moonpelt

I noticed that we are all employees at the library, and I wanted to possibly explore relationships between Tsune, Jordan, and Sakiya. Would you guys be open to a library roleplay thread or something along those lines?
@DetectiveMetta @Moonpelt

I noticed that we are all employees at the library, and I wanted to possibly explore relationships between Tsune, Jordan, and Sakiya. Would you guys be open to a library roleplay thread or something along those lines?
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21