Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poketown HQ (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/cHL4fQH.gif[/img] [size=5][color=#E87DB2]Welcome to Poketown![/size][/color] [size=2][i]All residents in Poketown are a humanized version of a Pokemon, also know as a gijinka! In this little town there are many different people all working various different jobs to create a place of harmony and well being. The town itself holds residents from all over the world and from all different species of Pokemon! To set the scene for you, the streets are lined with pink magnolia trees and white wooden fences. There is a quiet lake where many residents enjoy fishing or swimming. It always seems to be fairly warm, even in winter. The town holds many small shops and restaurants along with a dance club. Poketown is a place to enjoy life and find yourself. Once you move to Poketown, feel free to get swept up into the relaxing pace of life.[/i][/size] [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/978/978287y6kuaab63k.gif[/img] [size=3][color=#E87DB2]How does this RP work?[/size][/color] [size=2]This RP is more of a group than a full on thread RP. You sign up with a character or two and you are accepted into the group. That means that you can ask anyone else in the group for a one on one role-play or a smaller group role-play. The reason why Poketown is like this is because with smaller groups, people feel less overwhelmed and can do longer term RPs. This RP is slice of life and while each character will have a job in the town, you can interact with people outside your jobs. Feel free to discuss relationships beforehand to make RPing a little easier! Because of the private nature of the RP, this thread will be a hub for you to talk about your characters without RPing them! You can make relationships here and discuss events that happened in private RPs as well as setting up new RPs! You can RP in the forums, PMs, Skype, etc....[/size] [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/978/978287y6kuaab63k.gif[/img] [size=3][color=#E87DB2]Rules[/size][/color] [size=2]-Follow FR's terms of service! That means you must fade to black! -You can have up to 2 characters for now however you must use both of them!! Jobs are limited and there can only be one character per pokemon! -Be nice! If you are RPing offsite and have a problem please tell me! -You cannot have a legendary or shiny pokemon! -If you are using art to accompany your character, it must be your own or it must be drawn for you -You do not have to say yes to every rp offer but please decline them nicely -More rules to be added....[/size] [size=3][color=#E87DB2]Links[/size][/color] [size=2][b]Pinglist[/b] @ Peachymoo @ snickeroodle @ mediumdee @ KingAlexander0 @ mimikkyu @ GiftOfArtemis @ AbyssRanger @ Amaranth41 @ DetectiveMetta @ Benplo @ Annekin @ metalgearminx @ goldenfae @ petlover30 @ losiana @ moonpelt @ thedoomedspirit @ pandacow [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1927936]Characters SIGN UP HERE[/url] [i]These RP links are for the business places! You can RP full time here if you work at the business or for short amounts if you are visiting. [/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1932025]Host Club RP[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1931323]Teahouse RP[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1933691]Club RP[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1933457/1#post_21608963]Flower Shop[/url] [i]Events[/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1938517]Lakeside Party - OPEN[/url]
cHL4fQH.gif

Welcome to Poketown!

All residents in Poketown are a humanized version of a Pokemon, also know as a gijinka! In this little town there are many different people all working various different jobs to create a place of harmony and well being. The town itself holds residents from all over the world and from all different species of Pokemon!

To set the scene for you, the streets are lined with pink magnolia trees and white wooden fences. There is a quiet lake where many residents enjoy fishing or swimming. It always seems to be fairly warm, even in winter. The town holds many small shops and restaurants along with a dance club. Poketown is a place to enjoy life and find yourself.

Once you move to Poketown, feel free to get swept up into the relaxing pace of life.

978287y6kuaab63k.gif

How does this RP work?

This RP is more of a group than a full on thread RP. You sign up with a character or two and you are accepted into the group. That means that you can ask anyone else in the group for a one on one role-play or a smaller group role-play. The reason why Poketown is like this is because with smaller groups, people feel less overwhelmed and can do longer term RPs.

This RP is slice of life and while each character will have a job in the town, you can interact with people outside your jobs. Feel free to discuss relationships beforehand to make RPing a little easier!

Because of the private nature of the RP, this thread will be a hub for you to talk about your characters without RPing them! You can make relationships here and discuss events that happened in private RPs as well as setting up new RPs!

You can RP in the forums, PMs, Skype, etc....

978287y6kuaab63k.gif

Rules

-Follow FR's terms of service! That means you must fade to black!
-You can have up to 2 characters for now however you must use both of them!! Jobs are limited and there can only be one character per pokemon!
-Be nice! If you are RPing offsite and have a problem please tell me!
-You cannot have a legendary or shiny pokemon!
-If you are using art to accompany your character, it must be your own or it must be drawn for you
-You do not have to say yes to every rp offer but please decline them nicely
-More rules to be added....

Links

Pinglist
@ Peachymoo @ snickeroodle @ mediumdee @ KingAlexander0 @ mimikkyu @ GiftOfArtemis @ AbyssRanger @ Amaranth41 @ DetectiveMetta @ Benplo @ Annekin @ metalgearminx @ goldenfae @ petlover30 @ losiana @ moonpelt @ thedoomedspirit @ pandacow

Characters SIGN UP HERE

These RP links are for the business places! You can RP full time here if you work at the business or for short amounts if you are visiting.

Host Club RP

Teahouse RP

Club RP

Flower Shop

Events

Lakeside Party - OPEN
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
[center][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/978/978287y6kuaab63k.gif[/img] [size=5][color=#E87DB2]Jobs[/size][/color] [size=3][b]-Town Hall-[/b][/size] [size=2][s]Mayor [/s] Not available Assistant Secretary [/size] [size=3][b]-Library-[/b][/size] [size=2]Librarian - Tsune Beutel - @ Amaranth41 Librarian- Jordan Neath - @ DetectiveMetta Tutor - Sakiya Hideyoshi - @ Moonpelt[/size] [size=3][b]-Police-[/b][/size] [size=2]Police Officer - Harmony Moon @ Mediumdee Police Officer - Alexander Volkon @ KingAlexander0 Police Officer - Azaleas Oleander- @ pandacow[/size] [size=3][b]-Tea House-[/b][/size] [size=2]Manager - Miyata Yoriyoshi @ Peachymoo Waitress/Waiter - Wei Liu Yang @ mimikkyu Waitress/Waiter - Kuroyuri Yoriyoshi - @ annekin [/size] [size=3][b]-Club-[/b][/size] [size=2]Manager - Orin Knightly @ GiftOfArtemis Bartender - Grant Ryder @ AbyssRanger DJ - Sunny Lindstrom @ Snickeroodle Bouncer - reserved[/size] [size=3][b]-Beauty Shop-[/b][/size] [size=2]Fashionista/Clothing Seller - Cyril Rousselle @ mimikkyu Makeup Artist - Reserved @ Peachymoo Hairstylist - Jerold Pearce - @ benplo Tailor[/size] [size=3][b]-Clinic-[/b][/size] [size=2]Doctor - Ayana Hioshi - @ goldenfae Nurse Nurse[/size] [size=3][b]-Gym-[/b][/size] [size=2]Lifeguard Lifeguard Personal Trainer - Alastair Chavez - @ benplo Yoga Teacher [/size] [size=3][b]-Host Club-[/b][/size] [size=2]Host - Sebastian Arnott - @ DetectiveMetta Host Host Bartender - Artyom Melnikov - @ metalgearmix [/size] [size=3][b]-Flower Shop-[/b][/size] [size=2]Gardener - Keeya Calantha - @ losiana Gardener - Melia Durand - @ thedoomedspirit Cashier - Serena Marwell - @ petlover30[/size] [size=3][b]-Fortune Telling Booth-[/b][/size] [size=2]Fortune Teller Fortune Teller's Apprentice - reserved [/size] [size=3][b]-Unemployed-[/b][/size] [size=2]Student - Rosa Calantha - @ losiana Student Unemployed - Myre DeBeaux - @ GiftOfArtemis [/size]
978287y6kuaab63k.gif

Jobs

-Town Hall-
Mayor Not available
Assistant
Secretary

-Library-
Librarian - Tsune Beutel - @ Amaranth41
Librarian- Jordan Neath - @ DetectiveMetta
Tutor - Sakiya Hideyoshi - @ Moonpelt

-Police-
Police Officer - Harmony Moon @ Mediumdee
Police Officer - Alexander Volkon @ KingAlexander0
Police Officer - Azaleas Oleander- @ pandacow

-Tea House-
Manager - Miyata Yoriyoshi @ Peachymoo
Waitress/Waiter - Wei Liu Yang @ mimikkyu
Waitress/Waiter - Kuroyuri Yoriyoshi - @ annekin

-Club-
Manager - Orin Knightly @ GiftOfArtemis
Bartender - Grant Ryder @ AbyssRanger
DJ - Sunny Lindstrom @ Snickeroodle
Bouncer - reserved

-Beauty Shop-
Fashionista/Clothing Seller - Cyril Rousselle @ mimikkyu
Makeup Artist - Reserved @ Peachymoo
Hairstylist - Jerold Pearce - @ benplo
Tailor

-Clinic-
Doctor - Ayana Hioshi - @ goldenfae
Nurse
Nurse

-Gym-
Lifeguard
Lifeguard
Personal Trainer - Alastair Chavez - @ benplo
Yoga Teacher

-Host Club-
Host - Sebastian Arnott - @ DetectiveMetta
Host
Host
Bartender - Artyom Melnikov - @ metalgearmix

-Flower Shop-
Gardener - Keeya Calantha - @ losiana
Gardener - Melia Durand - @ thedoomedspirit
Cashier - Serena Marwell - @ petlover30

-Fortune Telling Booth-
Fortune Teller
Fortune Teller's Apprentice - reserved

-Unemployed-
Student - Rosa Calantha - @ losiana
Student
Unemployed - Myre DeBeaux - @ GiftOfArtemis
@Peachymoo
I can delete this post later if you want, but can you save me a spot as a police officer? thanks in advance
@Peachymoo
I can delete this post later if you want, but can you save me a spot as a police officer? thanks in advance
unknown.png

@Mediumdee

sure! no need to delete this post but next time please wait until I open the thread to post~

@Mediumdee

sure! no need to delete this post but next time please wait until I open the thread to post~
^
^
^
^
^
^
hey im new to Flight Rising. and i would like to join this RP.
Could i be a Police Officer?
hey im new to Flight Rising. and i would like to join this RP.
Could i be a Police Officer?
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
@mediumdee

ah i forgot to mention the RP is open! feel free to make your character in the character forum

@KingAlexander0

feel free to submit and application to the character forum!!
@mediumdee

ah i forgot to mention the RP is open! feel free to make your character in the character forum

@KingAlexander0

feel free to submit and application to the character forum!!
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21