Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poketown HQ (open!)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@koter

I love elise! she is so cute and your art is so pretty! unfortunately her job doesn't yet exist in Poketown. Are you interested in any other ones?
@koter

I love elise! she is so cute and your art is so pretty! unfortunately her job doesn't yet exist in Poketown. Are you interested in any other ones?
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
@Peachymoo

Sure, I just don't know what other jobs there are. Maybe something that would involve her interacting with a lot of people.
@Peachymoo

Sure, I just don't know what other jobs there are. Maybe something that would involve her interacting with a lot of people.
moondive-img.png 1vAtYxM.png
hh5n4WA.png
kCHWEjf.png
ll0CfnD.png
q9EEy5M.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Koter

How about the mayor's assistant? that could be great for her!
@Koter

How about the mayor's assistant? that could be great for her!
@Peachymoo

Could you reserve the Fortune Teller's Apprentice position, as well as the pokemon Haunter for me? :)
@Peachymoo

Could you reserve the Fortune Teller's Apprentice position, as well as the pokemon Haunter for me? :)
A5jrfi7.gif
@metalgearminx

yes!
@metalgearminx

yes!
@snickeroodle @mediumdee @KingAlexander0 @mimikkyu @GiftOfArtemis @AbyssRanger @Amaranth41 @DetectiveMetta @Benplo @Annekin @metalgearminx @goldenfae @petlover30 @losiana @moonpelt @thedoomedspirit @pandacow

Hey guys! I have a new event for you all! Events are totally optional and will run for a limited time! if you haven't found anyone to rp with, events are scenarios where any character can get involved!

I am going to say that you CANNOT ping the entire ping list. Please make plans with other role players here before you enter the event and only ping them. For example, find a character you haven't interacted with and ping the rper to ask if they can interact and how (like spilling a cup of soda is a good starter). if you want to flesh out some relationships, here may be a good place to do it. once the event ends, you can't post anymore in the thread but if you want to keep the scenario going, feel free to make a 1x1 or a small group rp to continue it.

I am not accepting interactions with miyata for this event (yet..) so please don't ask me!

CLICK ME FOR THE EVENT
@snickeroodle @mediumdee @KingAlexander0 @mimikkyu @GiftOfArtemis @AbyssRanger @Amaranth41 @DetectiveMetta @Benplo @Annekin @metalgearminx @goldenfae @petlover30 @losiana @moonpelt @thedoomedspirit @pandacow

Hey guys! I have a new event for you all! Events are totally optional and will run for a limited time! if you haven't found anyone to rp with, events are scenarios where any character can get involved!

I am going to say that you CANNOT ping the entire ping list. Please make plans with other role players here before you enter the event and only ping them. For example, find a character you haven't interacted with and ping the rper to ask if they can interact and how (like spilling a cup of soda is a good starter). if you want to flesh out some relationships, here may be a good place to do it. once the event ends, you can't post anymore in the thread but if you want to keep the scenario going, feel free to make a 1x1 or a small group rp to continue it.

I am not accepting interactions with miyata for this event (yet..) so please don't ask me!

CLICK ME FOR THE EVENT
I should probably go ahead and subscribe to this since I haven't done anything here since soon after we were ready to go...
please ping if you'd like to rp, otherwise i'll never see it
I should probably go ahead and subscribe to this since I haven't done anything here since soon after we were ready to go...
please ping if you'd like to rp, otherwise i'll never see it
unknown.png
I'm up for RPing with Azaleas, so if anyone wants to RP with her just give me a ping!
I'm up for RPing with Azaleas, so if anyone wants to RP with her just give me a ping!
@GoldenFae

Hey, you want to have Ayana and Tsune possibly meet up at the event? I at least think we've talked before about having them be friends.
@GoldenFae

Hey, you want to have Ayana and Tsune possibly meet up at the event? I at least think we've talked before about having them be friends.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41
Sure!
@Amaranth41
Sure!
24ccvbl.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21