Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poketown HQ (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Peachymoo

is it alright if i request to reserve two spots?? :> and pokemon as well?
@Peachymoo

is it alright if i request to reserve two spots?? :> and pokemon as well?
@seiko

Yes!! Which ones?
@seiko

Yes!! Which ones?
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
@Peachymoo
all set!
@Peachymoo
all set!
unknown.png
@Peachymoo

waitress (tea house) and fashionista !!

froslass and skarmory :>
@Peachymoo

waitress (tea house) and fashionista !!

froslass and skarmory :>
@mediumdee

I do have some tiny problems with your character! Since Harmony is a gijinka, she needs to look like her Pokemon counterpart. maybe describe her hair color and style, eye color, and skin tone? Does she have any features that resemble her Pokemon? For example Miyata has a horn like goldeen and similar colored hair.

Also I would prefer for her not to be known as dangerous. Poketown is supposed to be a relatively peaceful place?? Police brutality is def not accepted there.

@seiko

Sure sure!! Both jobs are in places where my characters will work!

I hope our tea lovers get along!!
@mediumdee

I do have some tiny problems with your character! Since Harmony is a gijinka, she needs to look like her Pokemon counterpart. maybe describe her hair color and style, eye color, and skin tone? Does she have any features that resemble her Pokemon? For example Miyata has a horn like goldeen and similar colored hair.

Also I would prefer for her not to be known as dangerous. Poketown is supposed to be a relatively peaceful place?? Police brutality is def not accepted there.

@seiko

Sure sure!! Both jobs are in places where my characters will work!

I hope our tea lovers get along!!
@Peachymoo
alright! should be all good now
@Peachymoo
alright! should be all good now
unknown.png
@kingalexander0

I loooove your character! He seems really sweet and cool! However Mediumdee snagged Garchomp right before you did ;n; do you mind choosing another Pokemon?

Also if you put @ in front of a username, it pings them and let's them know they have a message~
@kingalexander0

I loooove your character! He seems really sweet and cool! However Mediumdee snagged Garchomp right before you did ;n; do you mind choosing another Pokemon?

Also if you put @ in front of a username, it pings them and let's them know they have a message~
@Peachymoo

yo i changed my user! i was seiko :>
@Peachymoo

yo i changed my user! i was seiko :>
@Peachymoo

Okay, then should I remake him?
And I choose Noivern #715
@Peachymoo

Okay, then should I remake him?
And I choose Noivern #715
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
@kingalexander0

just his appearance! everything else is fine

@mimikkyu

ahh i love your character! i'll switch your name rn
@kingalexander0

just his appearance! everything else is fine

@mimikkyu

ahh i love your character! i'll switch your name rn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21