Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poketown HQ (open!)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@DetectiveMetta @GiftOfArtemis @metalgearminx

hopefully you three don't mind me hopping in eventually >:3c
@DetectiveMetta @GiftOfArtemis @metalgearminx

hopefully you three don't mind me hopping in eventually >:3c
@Benplo
Either way, I'm sure it'll be fun :D

@mimikkyu
I'd love for you to at some point! (Maybe then you could get Sebastian in a dress because he totally would I'm not joking)
@Benplo
Either way, I'm sure it'll be fun :D

@mimikkyu
I'd love for you to at some point! (Maybe then you could get Sebastian in a dress because he totally would I'm not joking)
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@Annekin D'awwww that would be super cute! That would be great :D I am sure the two of them can get in plenty of trouble together~
the name matching part is also pretty funny

@Moonpelt Speaking of their names thats pretty hilarious XDDD

@Petlover30 Yes that sounds like fun~ I'd like to get started on that!! Keeya will probably take little Serena under her wing so to speak >w< I can't wait to see the dynamics and character interactions play out for that!!

@Peachymoo idk if you saw me mention yesterday or not but I changed Ayannas name to Keeya~ Figured I should make sure you knew c:

@metalgearminx I saw that Artyom likes to sing! I hope Keeya catches him sometime c: duets are always really cute!
@Annekin D'awwww that would be super cute! That would be great :D I am sure the two of them can get in plenty of trouble together~
the name matching part is also pretty funny

@Moonpelt Speaking of their names thats pretty hilarious XDDD

@Petlover30 Yes that sounds like fun~ I'd like to get started on that!! Keeya will probably take little Serena under her wing so to speak >w< I can't wait to see the dynamics and character interactions play out for that!!

@Peachymoo idk if you saw me mention yesterday or not but I changed Ayannas name to Keeya~ Figured I should make sure you knew c:

@metalgearminx I saw that Artyom likes to sing! I hope Keeya catches him sometime c: duets are always really cute!
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@losiana

yes! ill add her in in a bit, once i have more time
@losiana

yes! ill add her in in a bit, once i have more time
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
@Losiana
I was thinking of some character relationships for my characters, and I thought it'd be cool if Rosa and Keeya and Jerold had a sort of friendship going on. He could've been one of Rosa's baby sitters when she was a bit younger, and Keeya's family remained in touch with him as a close family friend. So now when he has a bit of free time from work and Keeya needs help watching Rosa he can watch her. Jerold could keep Rosa entertained and out of trouble, and Rosa and Keeya could help him break out of his shell. Let me know what you think, and of course it's perfectly fine if you aren't up to it! :)

@Losiana
I was thinking of some character relationships for my characters, and I thought it'd be cool if Rosa and Keeya and Jerold had a sort of friendship going on. He could've been one of Rosa's baby sitters when she was a bit younger, and Keeya's family remained in touch with him as a close family friend. So now when he has a bit of free time from work and Keeya needs help watching Rosa he can watch her. Jerold could keep Rosa entertained and out of trouble, and Rosa and Keeya could help him break out of his shell. Let me know what you think, and of course it's perfectly fine if you aren't up to it! :)

@Benplo Oh gosh I really like that idea :O

Jerold seems like a perfect person for Keeya to leave little Rosa with! c: The idea of them being old friends is really neat as well, Rosa will certainly be a handful! It would also be neat to explore the friendship between Keeya and Jerold as well, especially their past together. So yea, if you ever want to do anything with that I would be more then open to expanding on it! Would you mind if I added Jerold into Keeya and Rosa's relationship sections in their bio in that case?

@Annekin Same with Yuri, I'd like to add him as a friend to Rosa's relationship section if you don't mind C:

@TheDoomedSpirit YAY another gardener~~~~

Can't wait to see you in the threads! Melia sounds adorable >w<

ALSO I made up the Flower shop thread if anyone else is interested in it!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1933457
@Benplo Oh gosh I really like that idea :O

Jerold seems like a perfect person for Keeya to leave little Rosa with! c: The idea of them being old friends is really neat as well, Rosa will certainly be a handful! It would also be neat to explore the friendship between Keeya and Jerold as well, especially their past together. So yea, if you ever want to do anything with that I would be more then open to expanding on it! Would you mind if I added Jerold into Keeya and Rosa's relationship sections in their bio in that case?

@Annekin Same with Yuri, I'd like to add him as a friend to Rosa's relationship section if you don't mind C:

@TheDoomedSpirit YAY another gardener~~~~

Can't wait to see you in the threads! Melia sounds adorable >w<

ALSO I made up the Flower shop thread if anyone else is interested in it!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1933457
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@Losiana

Yay gardener's unite!

And me too! Once I get approved it'll be nice to see Melia interact with Keeya and Rosa, I'm sure they'd get along though the high energy of Keeya might exhaust Melia just a bit lol. And I can totally see Melia getting suckered into babysitting Rosa from time to time, they'd probably have a lot of fun together though.
@Losiana

Yay gardener's unite!

And me too! Once I get approved it'll be nice to see Melia interact with Keeya and Rosa, I'm sure they'd get along though the high energy of Keeya might exhaust Melia just a bit lol. And I can totally see Melia getting suckered into babysitting Rosa from time to time, they'd probably have a lot of fun together though.
@TheDoomedSpirit Yes!!!

Yea, Keeyas very active.. But I think it will work out nicely c: Maybe it will help Melia build up some energy of her own eventually? That would be interesting to see~
Rosa and her would likely get along very well too! Probably babbling about plants all night long while Keeya is out lol

Keeya might even drag Melia out to the nightclub or the tea house from time to time to help her relax as payment for keeping an eye on Rosa?
@TheDoomedSpirit Yes!!!

Yea, Keeyas very active.. But I think it will work out nicely c: Maybe it will help Melia build up some energy of her own eventually? That would be interesting to see~
Rosa and her would likely get along very well too! Probably babbling about plants all night long while Keeya is out lol

Keeya might even drag Melia out to the nightclub or the tea house from time to time to help her relax as payment for keeping an eye on Rosa?
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@Losiana
of course! how about the first person that yuri actually served tea for was rosa? and since then they would regularly meet by chance on the streets and yuri would probably treat for to a cookie //-3-//
miyata would probably be surprised, because yuri is awful with children and finds them annoying, with the exception of rosa. xD
@Losiana
of course! how about the first person that yuri actually served tea for was rosa? and since then they would regularly meet by chance on the streets and yuri would probably treat for to a cookie //-3-//
miyata would probably be surprised, because yuri is awful with children and finds them annoying, with the exception of rosa. xD
@Losiana

Of course! I'll do the same in a bit. :)
@Losiana

Of course! I'll do the same in a bit. :)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21