Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's Save Hoenn (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][b][size=5]*** Hello Hello! Welcome to- *** Let's Save Hoenn! [/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i.skyrock.net/7328/91077328/pics/3223231447_1_14_xklxqMA9.png[/img][/center] [size=2][b]Table of Contents[/b] (By Post) [LIST=1] [*]General Info [*]Basic Rules of Conduct [*]Game Explicit Rules [*]The Application [*]Lore/Links(Optional, but remember the time of day) [*]Character Reservoir(Optional but you may want to know whose playing)[/size] [/LIST] [b]Welcome Welcome!! Thank For Clicking!! [/b] I know this looks massive, just take it by small chunks I promise you won’t need to read it ALL. However it encouraged that you do. Hey so let me start with off by saying. This is a [u]Semi-Lit Rp[/u](explained later down). It is also a [u]Slower paced rp.([/u]Please try and post once or twice a week. More further down.) [b]General Info: [/b] This Rp will require dedication. Don’t join if you just want something on the fly to kill your hour today. This one is not going to die. It is also very Lore Heavy to design and immersive world so you Really know what you are getting into. This is detailed Long Haul Pokemon Rp the centers around the global crisis of Team Rocket vs. A handful of trainers partnered with Legendries to help save the planet from take over.(Well most of the Planet, Rocket ain’t got nothing on Kalos) This Rp has a Plot, not like a intro telling you what is what but an actual outline, sorta. We will do our very best to Build the storyline for you. We have a definite start and end goal and a fair idea about how we are going about from one point to the next, leaving the open space for players to mess with and us to shape based on how You tackle the obstacles head. This Rp will be in Hoenn. If it Goes really well and everyone is still kicking we might have a Sequel in Kanto for the Final Boss. [b]Premise: [/b] Rocket is taking over the world using....the Economy.( Borning Boo~ (but makes sense)) So let’s save Hoenn...using Legends! (YAY the fun part!!) [u]What the Heck is going on:[/u] Gyms are all but indisposed, the Pokemon League is replaced. Rocket controls how people live and most Kanto folks are fine with that. The Legends are being harried, rounded up and captured but on a very small scales. Other Legends are angered with the treatment of their humans. Some have joined with promising individuals(us) against this Tyranny. This is all part of a larger plan via Rocket who fully want and expect the legends to rally. Hoenn is NOT fine with this though. After a Grueling economic war Devon Corp is crippled and in decline and EVERYONE HATES IT. League is a mess, Devon is- poor Devin. So we gonna fix it! And we each get a legendary pokemon to do it! If you like sabotage! Busting stuff up! Commanding super powered animals, Hacking tech systems and over throwing a government in the name of patriotism or just a good old rocket bashing!! This is for you. ^_^
*** Hello Hello! Welcome to- ***
Let's Save Hoenn!

3223231447_1_14_xklxqMA9.png

Table of Contents
(By Post)

1. General Info
  2. Basic Rules of Conduct
  3. Game Explicit Rules
  4. The Application
  5. Lore/Links(Optional, but remember the time of day)
  6. Character Reservoir(Optional but you may want to know whose playing)

Welcome Welcome!! Thank For Clicking!!

I know this looks massive, just take it by small chunks I promise you won’t need to read it ALL.

However it encouraged that you do.

Hey so let me start with off by saying.

This is a Semi-Lit Rp(explained later down).

It is also a Slower paced rp.(Please try and post once or twice a week. More further down.)

General Info:

This Rp will require dedication. Don’t join if you just want something on the fly to kill your hour today.

This one is not going to die.

It is also very Lore Heavy to design and immersive world so you Really know what you are getting into.

This is detailed Long Haul Pokemon Rp the centers around the global crisis of Team Rocket vs. A handful of trainers partnered with Legendries to help save the planet from take over.(Well most of the Planet, Rocket ain’t got nothing on Kalos)

This Rp has a Plot, not like a intro telling you what is what but an actual outline, sorta.

We will do our very best to Build the storyline for you. We have a definite start and end goal and a fair idea about how we are going about from one point to the next, leaving the open space for players to mess with and us to shape based on how You tackle the obstacles head.

This Rp will be in Hoenn. If it Goes really well and everyone is still kicking we might have a Sequel in Kanto for the Final Boss.

Premise:

Rocket is taking over the world using....the Economy.( Borning Boo~ (but makes sense))
So let’s save Hoenn...using Legends! (YAY the fun part!!)

What the Heck is going on:

Gyms are all but indisposed, the Pokemon League is replaced. Rocket controls how people live and most Kanto folks are fine with that. The Legends are being harried, rounded up and captured but on a very small scales. Other Legends are angered with the treatment of their humans. Some have joined with promising individuals(us) against this Tyranny.

This is all part of a larger plan via Rocket who fully want and expect the legends to rally.

Hoenn is NOT fine with this though. After a Grueling economic war Devon Corp is crippled and in decline and EVERYONE HATES IT. League is a mess, Devon is- poor Devin.
So we gonna fix it! And we each get a legendary pokemon to do it!

If you like sabotage! Busting stuff up! Commanding super powered animals, Hacking tech systems and over throwing a government in the name of patriotism or just a good old rocket bashing!! This is for you. ^_^

03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
~General Rules~

Okay so You survived the reading and you are thinking about Joining!!

Awesome we will have a 1-2 opening depending on when apps turn in.

Here comes the really scary part.

The Rules:

Okay some obvious ones

Follow FR guidelines and Rules

Don’t Kill Characters without asking the their Mun/Player first for Permission.

No Gary Sues or Mary Stues

One Character per person. (It helps focus when all the time is put into just one person)

Post & Timing

Remember how I said this was a slower semi-lit rp?

Except for Intro because those can get long, I understand, green light for lit intro!

Semi lit means 1-3 Paragraphs per post.
If you go a little over for one part that is fine. But I do not want a Five Paragraph essay for a post.

A Paragraph is 4-5 sentences.

Do Not have the whole thing be Pokemon.

Try not to have the Whole thing be Dialogue, tell me about setting, the mood and feeling of the character. There is plenty to fill your post with, be descriptive.

This rp is slower paced, we are aiming for two replies weekly as a mandatory, that’s it. Show up twice a week.

That being said if you are planning to vanish or get bored and don’t want to play. TELL ME. Don’t just leave that up to guesswork. Take responsibility it will hurt us more if you don’t care enough to inform me you are leaving.

Also if you plan to vanish for a length of time please move your character somewhere that’s isn’t into a direct conversation.

Try not to hold up the group. We don’t have a posting order but if you see we are waiting on you and you have the time to drop us a line that would be hella cool and we will appreciate it.

~General Rules~

Okay so You survived the reading and you are thinking about Joining!!

Awesome we will have a 1-2 opening depending on when apps turn in.

Here comes the really scary part.

The Rules:

Okay some obvious ones

Follow FR guidelines and Rules

Don’t Kill Characters without asking the their Mun/Player first for Permission.

No Gary Sues or Mary Stues

One Character per person. (It helps focus when all the time is put into just one person)

Post & Timing

Remember how I said this was a slower semi-lit rp?

Except for Intro because those can get long, I understand, green light for lit intro!

Semi lit means 1-3 Paragraphs per post.
If you go a little over for one part that is fine. But I do not want a Five Paragraph essay for a post.

A Paragraph is 4-5 sentences.

Do Not have the whole thing be Pokemon.

Try not to have the Whole thing be Dialogue, tell me about setting, the mood and feeling of the character. There is plenty to fill your post with, be descriptive.

This rp is slower paced, we are aiming for two replies weekly as a mandatory, that’s it. Show up twice a week.

That being said if you are planning to vanish or get bored and don’t want to play. TELL ME. Don’t just leave that up to guesswork. Take responsibility it will hurt us more if you don’t care enough to inform me you are leaving.

Also if you plan to vanish for a length of time please move your character somewhere that’s isn’t into a direct conversation.

Try not to hold up the group. We don’t have a posting order but if you see we are waiting on you and you have the time to drop us a line that would be hella cool and we will appreciate it.

~Game Explicit Rules~

Some points to help in the world.
  • Wait till your App is approved before joining in.
  • Tell me one fun fact about you if you got this far as proof of reading, I like to know my players.
  • Romance is fine fade to black or take it to PM if things get explicit
  • Violence is excpected, hard core gore is not necessary but I won’t kick you for it.

Remember this might be Pokemon but you are in a real world with real lazer beam shooting animals. There are consequences for killing people, hurting People even grunts. Every human life is valued under the law and if you do something dumb with your pokemon you will have your pokemon license revoked and I will take your pokemon away.(If I can catch you, you can play fugitive but I won’t let you start that way.) SO consider your attacks wisely. Maybe use an earthquake instead of a flamethrower.

And I could go on and on but really here is the jist. I am a really harsh admin when it comes to Profile Apps. I Won’t let you make a Sue, I Won’t let you join if you character is

Hostile, Unfriendly, Unlikable, Self-Contained or Poorly Described.

This is a Group Game and will be played as such. I will reject your profile if you are not pro-group.

This does not mean you have to be all super nice lovey dovey with everyone. You can be a silent stoic that just wants to fix things. But you need to share the same general direction as the people you are with(or why are you with them) and you need to not be so self righteous that you are just going to up and leave or try and stab everyone.

Pokemon Explicit Rules:

There is ONE shiny pokemon in the game, if you want it you must ask me First and then I am going to random number gen you a pokemon. If you want the Shiny you do not get to pick it.

If you do not want the one picked that is fine but you cannot have another.

If you want a Shiny pokemon but someone else has it. You cannot have it, there is only one. HOWEVER you can in game trade for it if they will agree. Nothing is going to stop you from persuasive character playing. ^_^ That’s just skill!! Heck I’d trade my shiny pichu for a level 100 Scolipede.

-The Shiny has been claimed by ThelavenderGhost. A #092 Ghastly. ^_^

New Members can have a party of 4 Max. This is to cut down on the horde of animals we have to monitor. Also to allow the player character to actually BE a pokemon trainer and catch more if they want.

Pokemon Do Not Talk.

Psychic Pokemon Do Not Telepathy Translate for the party. Nor do they talk Telepathically.

MINIMAL pokemon conversation amongst themselves and I am debating even removing this. It’s only here for witty side comments and snatches of personality show in your pokemon. This can easily be done with the aid of body language which is how animals actually “Talk”.

That being said if you are one of those people that can “Talk” to pokemon, that’s actually Allowed because if you know your pokemon’s body language well enough, sure go for it.

No concrete words and no teaching conversation words(words to form a conversation as opposed to commands and the general stuff you would teach a dog ect.)

*EX.(Optional Reading)

“Talking” to a pokemon is more like. Trainer observes the persian’s head slump as he(persian) prowls off, curling up away from the others. Trainer: “Ahh I wonder what has Jessie all upset.”

NOT

Trainer watches Sylveon lift its left paw.

Trainer: “Sylveon says there is a patch of oran berries over there!!”

Unless your character’s whole theme is Berry Growing there is no way your Sylveon could be that specific

You are forbidden to have More then Three pokemon out at once.

You are forbidden to have more than 2 pokemon the size of a Pidgeot or larger out at once.

^Sure you can have 3 houndooms, if you have the third please mention is sparingly maybe it is running an errand or some such this is fine.

^These rules are once again only here to cut down on the pack of animals I have to corral. Having like 3 pichu’s running around on ONE person is a lot to think about.

Food is Important, remember if you have a dragon and are a fugitive...how are you going to feed it? It’s probably eating wild pokemon, this is totes mah goats fine.

I mean something with the intelligence of a dog(like a pikachu or an eevee) won’t question why you are eating other pokemon.
Anything above that(like a Gardevoir or such) will understand why.

It’s not such a big deal.

~Game Explicit Rules~

Some points to help in the world.
  • Wait till your App is approved before joining in.
  • Tell me one fun fact about you if you got this far as proof of reading, I like to know my players.
  • Romance is fine fade to black or take it to PM if things get explicit
  • Violence is excpected, hard core gore is not necessary but I won’t kick you for it.

Remember this might be Pokemon but you are in a real world with real lazer beam shooting animals. There are consequences for killing people, hurting People even grunts. Every human life is valued under the law and if you do something dumb with your pokemon you will have your pokemon license revoked and I will take your pokemon away.(If I can catch you, you can play fugitive but I won’t let you start that way.) SO consider your attacks wisely. Maybe use an earthquake instead of a flamethrower.

And I could go on and on but really here is the jist. I am a really harsh admin when it comes to Profile Apps. I Won’t let you make a Sue, I Won’t let you join if you character is

Hostile, Unfriendly, Unlikable, Self-Contained or Poorly Described.

This is a Group Game and will be played as such. I will reject your profile if you are not pro-group.

This does not mean you have to be all super nice lovey dovey with everyone. You can be a silent stoic that just wants to fix things. But you need to share the same general direction as the people you are with(or why are you with them) and you need to not be so self righteous that you are just going to up and leave or try and stab everyone.

Pokemon Explicit Rules:

There is ONE shiny pokemon in the game, if you want it you must ask me First and then I am going to random number gen you a pokemon. If you want the Shiny you do not get to pick it.

If you do not want the one picked that is fine but you cannot have another.

If you want a Shiny pokemon but someone else has it. You cannot have it, there is only one. HOWEVER you can in game trade for it if they will agree. Nothing is going to stop you from persuasive character playing. ^_^ That’s just skill!! Heck I’d trade my shiny pichu for a level 100 Scolipede.

-The Shiny has been claimed by ThelavenderGhost. A #092 Ghastly. ^_^

New Members can have a party of 4 Max. This is to cut down on the horde of animals we have to monitor. Also to allow the player character to actually BE a pokemon trainer and catch more if they want.

Pokemon Do Not Talk.

Psychic Pokemon Do Not Telepathy Translate for the party. Nor do they talk Telepathically.

MINIMAL pokemon conversation amongst themselves and I am debating even removing this. It’s only here for witty side comments and snatches of personality show in your pokemon. This can easily be done with the aid of body language which is how animals actually “Talk”.

That being said if you are one of those people that can “Talk” to pokemon, that’s actually Allowed because if you know your pokemon’s body language well enough, sure go for it.

No concrete words and no teaching conversation words(words to form a conversation as opposed to commands and the general stuff you would teach a dog ect.)

*EX.(Optional Reading)

“Talking” to a pokemon is more like. Trainer observes the persian’s head slump as he(persian) prowls off, curling up away from the others. Trainer: “Ahh I wonder what has Jessie all upset.”

NOT

Trainer watches Sylveon lift its left paw.

Trainer: “Sylveon says there is a patch of oran berries over there!!”

Unless your character’s whole theme is Berry Growing there is no way your Sylveon could be that specific

You are forbidden to have More then Three pokemon out at once.

You are forbidden to have more than 2 pokemon the size of a Pidgeot or larger out at once.

^Sure you can have 3 houndooms, if you have the third please mention is sparingly maybe it is running an errand or some such this is fine.

^These rules are once again only here to cut down on the pack of animals I have to corral. Having like 3 pichu’s running around on ONE person is a lot to think about.

Food is Important, remember if you have a dragon and are a fugitive...how are you going to feed it? It’s probably eating wild pokemon, this is totes mah goats fine.

I mean something with the intelligence of a dog(like a pikachu or an eevee) won’t question why you are eating other pokemon.
Anything above that(like a Gardevoir or such) will understand why.

It’s not such a big deal.

[center][size=4][b]Finally!! You made it! Here is the Application![/b][/size][/center] [size=4][b]Pick a Legend! ^_^[/b][/size] [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/145.gif[/img], [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/144.gif[/img], [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/485.gif[/img],[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/245.gif[/img],[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/489.gif[/img], [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/490.gif[/img], [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/492.gif[/img], [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/638.gif[/img], [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/640.gif[/img], [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/648.gif[/img], [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/647.gif[/img], [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/719.gif[/img] [u]This is IT[/u], you cannot selective any legend NOT on this list. We have selected these ones for a reason mainly being they aren’t super OP major legends. They are Yours and part of your 4 man team. You have it’s ball or plan to catch it. Part of this RP's point is to have allied with a Legendary and work with them and the party ro beat Rocket. [LIST] [*](Optional Reading)Can’t Pick and Need a Suggestion?: Zapdos, Articuno, Cobalion, Virizion, [/LIST] These Trios already have a member helping out the cause. It may be easier to explain why Your Legend choose to join the fight and/or more fun interact with the other legends if you have a familiar base. EX. The Birds are all very competitive against each other so you have auto-rival. EX. The Deer all work very well together so you have auto-friendship. EX. The Eon duo are siblings you get cute siblings bonds be it friendship and/or rivalry. If you want but can’t think of a reason why your legend is in this fight, ask me. I’ll find one for you. ^_^ And you can use it to help shape that character. [center][b][size=4]The Application[size=4][/b][/center] [b]Character Name([/b](Character Full Name and any nicknames) [b]Player Name:[/b] (Your Username, please) [b]Appearance:[/b] (No images ripped off google ect. Either a detailed description, orginal artwork or use a doll maker. Here is a really nice doll maker: [url]http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator[/url]) [b]Age:[/b] [b]Pronouns:[/b] [b]Personality: [/b]Who is this? How do they act, with their peers? With their pokemon? Around civilians? Why do they act that way and what do they believe - just somethings to consider, by no means mandatory.) [b]History:[/b](This is more important for you to know but if you tell us, we admins can build better fun stuff for your specifically. Have a deep fear of spiders?? Tell us!! We might just put in a spider dungeon for the party to explore and you can glory in the knowledge it was all your fault. Little things like this will help us build a better story for your character personally. ^_^ Please don’t be an orphan or an edgelord there is no reason for that.) [b]Strengths:([/b]Tell me at least two things you(Character) are really good at) [b]Weaknesses/Fears:[/b](Tell me at least two things you are really Not good at. And at least one thing you are terrified of, really makes you crawl back in fear) [b]Other:[/b] (Got more neat facts to share? A birthmark shaped like a pickle? Something truly odd in you backpack? A fascination with sweet potatoes!! Things you want use to try and work in? Neat little tidbits. Tell us Tell us!! [center][b][u]Pokemon[/u][/b] [/center] [b]Pokemon:[/b](Copy and Paste for more pokemon) [b]Pokemon Name[/b]: (You do not have to name your pokemon) [b]Nature:[/b](Timid, Brave, Jolly, ECT.) [b]Characteristic: [/b](Likes to Run, Scatters things often, likes to trash about ect.) [b]Personality: [/b](Go a little deeper then the above. Tell us how that affects your pokemon deep down. Are they a Bashful tsundere type, or really just Bashful and sweet) [b]Description:[/b] (Does your Ivysaur have a rosebud and not the normal bud? Is there something special or different about your pokemon? Old and battered? Young and clean? Or is it just normal looking) [b]Other: [/b](Does it have an item? Or a trinket? Looking for crush? < 3 A Seething Hatred of blue flannel shirts!!!? Anything weird or neat that we can work with or better get to know your Pokemon By.) [b](Optional Reading)[/b] [LIST] [*]As [/LIST]for moves, I am going to be liberal you don’t need to list them but try and have 5ish or fewer. We all want the one extra just neat but seemingly useless skill. If you have 5-6 moves that’s okay but don’t go like fireworks display of O-KO Uberlord on us. Maybe you can use 4 different ones per battle but you have a rotation of six to pick form? Just have fun with it! Remember this is more real than game mechanic needs. Perhaps you would never use an ice move on a water type. But if that water-type is a goldfish, it’s gonna hurt, they can’t deal with radical temperature change. And Once Again, so everyone get’s it. Hurting People, even Grunts is a big deal. It’s hurting Human life there will be consequences. This is not to say if grunt is beating you up and your Pichu runs up and bite them that you will lose your Pichu. No that is fine. But if you ROAST like 12 grunts....that’s not cool dude they have families and lives and are probably just civilians trying to make a living. Your player should know this. Have Fun ^_^ Okay you are good to go!! Welcome to the Hoenn! Let’s Save the World!
Finally!! You made it! Here is the Application!

Pick a Legend! ^_^

145.gif, 144.gif, 485.gif,245.gif,489.gif, 490.gif, 492.gif, 638.gif, 640.gif, 648.gif, 647.gif, 719.gif

This is IT, you cannot selective any legend NOT on this list. We have selected these ones for a reason mainly being they aren’t super OP major legends.

They are Yours and part of your 4 man team.
You have it’s ball or plan to catch it.
Part of this RP's point is to have allied with a Legendary and work with them and the party ro beat Rocket.

• (Optional Reading)Can’t Pick and Need a Suggestion?: Zapdos, Articuno, Cobalion, Virizion,

These Trios already have a member helping out the cause. It may be easier to explain why Your Legend choose to join the fight and/or more fun interact with the other legends if you have a familiar base.

EX. The Birds are all very competitive against each other so you have auto-rival.

EX. The Deer all work very well together so you have auto-friendship.

EX. The Eon duo are siblings you get cute siblings bonds be it friendship and/or rivalry.

If you want but can’t think of a reason why your legend is in this fight, ask me. I’ll find one for you. ^_^ And you can use it to help shape that character.

The Application

Character Name((Character Full Name and any nicknames)
Player Name: (Your Username, please)
Appearance: (No images ripped off google ect. Either a detailed description, orginal artwork or use a doll maker. Here is a really nice doll maker: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator)
Personality: Who is this? How do they act, with their peers? With their pokemon? Around civilians? Why do they act that way and what do they believe - just somethings to consider, by no means mandatory.)
History:(This is more important for you to know but if you tell us, we admins can build better fun stuff for your specifically. Have a deep fear of spiders?? Tell us!! We might just put in a spider dungeon for the party to explore and you can glory in the knowledge it was all your fault. Little things like this will help us build a better story for your character personally. ^_^

Please don’t be an orphan or an edgelord there is no reason for that.)
Strengths:(Tell me at least two things you(Character) are really good at)
Weaknesses/Fears:(Tell me at least two things you are really Not good at. And at least one thing you are terrified of, really makes you crawl back in fear)
Other: (Got more neat facts to share? A birthmark shaped like a pickle? Something truly odd in you backpack? A fascination with sweet potatoes!! Things you want use to try and work in? Neat little tidbits. Tell us Tell us!!

Pokemon

Pokemon:(Copy and Paste for more pokemon)
Pokemon Name: (You do not have to name your pokemon)
Nature:(Timid, Brave, Jolly, ECT.)
Characteristic: (Likes to Run, Scatters things often, likes to trash about ect.)
Personality: (Go a little deeper then the above. Tell us how that affects your pokemon deep down. Are they a Bashful tsundere type, or really just Bashful and sweet)
Description: (Does your Ivysaur have a rosebud and not the normal bud? Is there something special or different about your pokemon? Old and battered? Young and clean? Or is it just normal looking)
Other: (Does it have an item? Or a trinket? Looking for crush? < 3 A Seething Hatred of blue flannel shirts!!!? Anything weird or neat that we can work with or better get to know your Pokemon By.)

(Optional Reading)
  • As
for moves, I am going to be liberal you don’t need to list them but try and have 5ish or fewer. We all want the one extra just neat but seemingly useless skill. If you have 5-6 moves that’s okay but don’t go like fireworks display of O-KO Uberlord on us. Maybe you can use 4 different ones per battle but you have a rotation of six to pick form? Just have fun with it! Remember this is more real than game mechanic needs. Perhaps you would never use an ice move on a water type. But if that water-type is a goldfish, it’s gonna hurt, they can’t deal with radical temperature change.

And Once Again, so everyone get’s it. Hurting People, even Grunts is a big deal. It’s hurting Human life there will be consequences.

This is not to say if grunt is beating you up and your Pichu runs up and bite them that you will lose your Pichu. No that is fine. But if you ROAST like 12 grunts....that’s not cool dude they have families and lives and are probably just civilians trying to make a living. Your player should know this.

Have Fun ^_^

Okay you are good to go!! Welcome to the Hoenn! Let’s Save the World!

Lore/Links
Comments Welcome~
Pokenav-1.gif

An Archive of Neat Reading about our World:

As you praouse threw a forgotten laibary with dust dancing int he air. your fingers run over to volumes of note.

Rocket's Rise in Kanto: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_n6Spd9Oma2tFORjY3-wbs2JJpZFhqWItpb5ueCMiuA/edit?usp=sharing

The World as We know it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tLMd4Jv_Qki0qzABiN1xntdJ1QrRrdpRK8xMWh4o2fQ/edit?usp=sharing

Important Links:

Occ: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1928009

Location Information: 6:04pm/ Cloudy/ Map: https://gyazo.com/f45743a85af2dad9fe63f10739eb6a32

Let's Start Pg 6: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1913475/6#post_21337903

Lore/Links
Comments Welcome~
Pokenav-1.gif

An Archive of Neat Reading about our World:

As you praouse threw a forgotten laibary with dust dancing int he air. your fingers run over to volumes of note.

Rocket's Rise in Kanto: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_n6Spd9Oma2tFORjY3-wbs2JJpZFhqWItpb5ueCMiuA/edit?usp=sharing

The World as We know it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tLMd4Jv_Qki0qzABiN1xntdJ1QrRrdpRK8xMWh4o2fQ/edit?usp=sharing

Important Links:

Occ: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1928009

Location Information: 6:04pm/ Cloudy/ Map: https://gyazo.com/f45743a85af2dad9fe63f10739eb6a32

Let's Start Pg 6: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1913475/6#post_21337903

[center][size=4][b]Character Log:[/b][/size][/center] (Up to Date) -------------------------- [b]Name:[/b] Logan Hallow [b]Player Name:[/b] Ragnaroc (Admin) Solid and Quiet, Devilish Hacker, Woodland Survival Expert. Not a fan of deep waters and lacking Charisma [b]Ace:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] Blastoise[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/009.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] ShellShicker [b]Nature: [/b]Brave [b]Characteristic:[/b] Proud of his Power [b]Assited By:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] Moltres [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/146.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] Moltres or Trozei [b]Nature:[/b] Rash [b]Characteristic:[/b] Proud of his power and vain about it and all of life rall. [b]Personality:[/b] Hot Headed and Holier then Though [b]Link:[/b] [url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1meS5_RwmU_MTJ_OGXTYtbcunG11v9FW53Ci_JOwpNbM/edit?usp=sharing[/url] ------------------------------- [b]Character Name: [/b]Saphir Leolin Maximiliano Castillo (Most people call him Saph) [b]Player Name: [/b]Lukasilver (Co-Admin) Chronic Optimist, Fantastic Cook and Group Dynamic Mediator. Miserable Failure at woodland survival and can't Stand knock off brands. [b]Ace:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] Feraligator [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/160.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] Falen [b]Nature: [/b]Naughty [b]Characteristic:[/b] Likes to eat things he shouldn’t eat. Assited By: [b]Pokemon:[/b] Entei [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/244.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] Anderson [b]Nature:[/b] Adamant [b]Characteristic:[/b] Likes to take naps in the sun. [b]Personality:[/b] Brave and stubborn. [b]Link:[/b] [url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xHmnEfmBtdoCCxgnBJ1Hq9QE87i-48Npx5_xYx5QrOI/edit?usp=sharing[/url] ---------------------------------- [b]Character Name:[/b] Eonami Vrykal (goes by Eon) [b]Player Name:[/b] Inkgem Amicable and Supportive, stable and punky. Alethic and Quick Minded Poor Vision, useless at night and afraid of large pokemon. [b]Pokemon:[/b] Sceptile [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/254.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] Inarya [b]Nature:[/b] Lax [b]Characteristic:[/b] Sturdy body [b]Assisted by:[/b] [b]Pokemon: [/b]Latios [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/381.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] Mesnate [b]Nature:[/b] Relaxed [b]Characteristic:[/b] Somewhat vain [b]Link:[/b] [url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ybWJtJ192h3gP_GazXoYNu-A1rEcBiL5W5HNG-CEC0/edit?usp=sharing[/url] ------------------ [b]Character Name:[/b] Jaclyn Dufort, Also known as “Junko”(Online) and Christine Leroux (Fake I.D.) [b]Player Name:[/b] Tharn Jerk with a heart of gold, Parkour girl, masterful thief and martial artist. City slicker and germaphobe. [b]Ace:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] Pancham [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/674.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] Meiko, Mei, “babygirl” to Lyn exclusively, will suplex anyone else that misuses it. [b]Nature: [/b]Naughty [b]Characteristic: [/b]Likes to fight [b]Assisted by:[/b] [b]Pokemon: [/b]Latias [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/380.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] Just Latias, though Lyn’s nicknames for her include “Air Hoenn”, “featherbutt”, “private jet”, “Airmiles”… the list goes on. [b]Nature:[/b] Gentle [b]Characteristic:[/b] Strongly defiant [b]Link:[/b] [url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M74OSrQytpMS4mb_1MSd4CMcGEL0UfqqBr6mzsd_ZUE/edit?usp=sharing[/url] ---------------------- [b]Character Name:[/b] Adrian Castro [b]Player Name[/b]: tidalfoam Made of energy, Very observant, cheeky but well meaning. Fear of Large water Pokemon, Like Gyarados. [b]Ace:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] Dragonite [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/149.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] Shoyu [b]Nature:[/b] Mild [b]Characteristic: [/b]Highly curious [b]Assisted By:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] Raikou [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/243.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] None (It won't respond to any nicknames, no matter how many different attempts) [b]Nature:[/b] Hardy [b]Characteristic:[/b] Quick Tempered [b]Link:[/b][url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uERf-sHLjDCYz-zPZJiF111GosUAfH2sqdo2es9wP_o/edit?usp=sharing[/url] ------------------------------ [b]Character Name:[/b] Gabriel (Gabe) Thompson [b]Player Name:[/b] RooibosInBlue [b]Ace:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] Gengar [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/094.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] Empty [b]Nature: [/b]Timid [b]Characteristic:[/b] Somewhat of a Clown [b]Assited By:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] Victini[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/494.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] Peppa [b]Nature:[/b] Hasty [b]Characteristic:[/b] Highly Curiouse [b]Link:[/b] [url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PqiPGJAf_n2EhKP2uLsMIszQhZblkCaSPXVEYKEx95U/edit?usp=sharing[/url] -------------------------- [b]Character Name: [/b] Elizabeth Lavender (Lavi) [b]Player Name: [/b]ThelavenderGhost Tactical Lionheart, great with people. Paranoid as HELL, does not handle heights or enclosed spaces well. [b]Ace:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] Gengar [img]http://www.psypokes.com/dex/picdex/xy_animated/shiny_front/094.gif[/img] [b]Pokemon Name:[/b] Prince [b]Nature: [/b] Jolly [b]Characteristic:[/b] Casper the friendly - I mean Prince the prankster ghost. Touchy about his things. [b]Assisted By:[/b] None, but does Mega Regularly [b]Link:[/b] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZhVg_ASF1aZLZ24aXAxUqiAaVo0WjbaGR0xZbWpm-0c/edit?usp=sharing[/url] ----------------------------------
Character Log:

(Up to Date)

Name: Logan Hallow
Player Name: Ragnaroc (Admin)

Solid and Quiet, Devilish Hacker, Woodland Survival Expert.
Not a fan of deep waters and lacking Charisma

Ace:
Pokemon: Blastoise009.gif
Pokemon Name: ShellShicker
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: Proud of his Power

Assited By:
Pokemon: Moltres 146.gif
Pokemon Name: Moltres or Trozei
Nature: Rash
Characteristic: Proud of his power and vain about it and all of life rall.
Personality: Hot Headed and Holier then Though

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1meS5_RwmU_MTJ_OGXTYtbcunG11v9FW53Ci_JOwpNbM/edit?usp=sharing

Character Name: Saphir Leolin Maximiliano Castillo (Most people call him Saph)
Player Name: Lukasilver (Co-Admin)

Chronic Optimist, Fantastic Cook and Group Dynamic Mediator.
Miserable Failure at woodland survival and can't Stand knock off brands.

Ace:
Pokemon: Feraligator 160.gif
Pokemon Name: Falen
Nature: Naughty
Characteristic: Likes to eat things he shouldn’t eat.
Assited By:
Pokemon: Entei 244.gif
Pokemon Name: Anderson
Nature: Adamant
Characteristic: Likes to take naps in the sun.
Personality: Brave and stubborn.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xHmnEfmBtdoCCxgnBJ1Hq9QE87i-48Npx5_xYx5QrOI/edit?usp=sharing

Character Name: Eonami Vrykal (goes by Eon)
Player Name: Inkgem

Amicable and Supportive, stable and punky. Alethic and Quick Minded
Poor Vision, useless at night and afraid of large pokemon.

Pokemon: Sceptile 254.gif
Pokemon Name: Inarya
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Sturdy body

Assisted by:

Pokemon: Latios 381.gif
Pokemon Name: Mesnate
Nature: Relaxed
Characteristic: Somewhat vain

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ybWJtJ192h3gP_GazXoYNu-A1rEcBiL5W5HNG-CEC0/edit?usp=sharing

Character Name: Jaclyn Dufort, Also known as “Junko”(Online) and Christine Leroux (Fake I.D.)
Player Name: Tharn

Jerk with a heart of gold, Parkour girl, masterful thief and martial artist. City slicker and germaphobe.

Ace:
Pokemon: Pancham 674.gif
Pokemon Name: Meiko, Mei, “babygirl” to Lyn exclusively, will suplex anyone else that misuses it.
Nature: Naughty
Characteristic: Likes to fight

Assisted by:

Pokemon: Latias 380.gif
Pokemon Name: Just Latias, though Lyn’s nicknames for her include “Air Hoenn”, “featherbutt”, “private jet”, “Airmiles”… the list goes on.
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Strongly defiant

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M74OSrQytpMS4mb_1MSd4CMcGEL0UfqqBr6mzsd_ZUE/edit?usp=sharing

Character Name: Adrian Castro
Player Name: tidalfoam

Made of energy, Very observant, cheeky but well meaning. Fear of Large water Pokemon, Like Gyarados.

Ace:
Pokemon: Dragonite 149.gif
Pokemon Name: Shoyu
Nature: Mild
Characteristic: Highly curious

Assisted By:
Pokemon: Raikou 243.gif
Pokemon Name: None (It won't respond to any nicknames, no matter how many different attempts)
Nature: Hardy
Characteristic: Quick Tempered

Link:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uERf-sHLjDCYz-zPZJiF111GosUAfH2sqdo2es9wP_o/edit?usp=sharing

Character Name: Gabriel (Gabe) Thompson
Player Name: RooibosInBlue

Ace:
Pokemon: Gengar 094.gif
Pokemon Name: Empty
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Somewhat of a Clown

Assited By:
Pokemon: Victini494.gif
Pokemon Name: Peppa
Nature: Hasty
Characteristic: Highly Curiouse

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PqiPGJAf_n2EhKP2uLsMIszQhZblkCaSPXVEYKEx95U/edit?usp=sharing

Character Name: Elizabeth Lavender (Lavi)
Player Name: ThelavenderGhost

Tactical Lionheart, great with people.
Paranoid as HELL, does not handle heights or enclosed spaces well.

Ace:
Pokemon: Gengar 094.gif
Pokemon Name: Prince
Nature: Jolly
Characteristic: Casper the friendly - I mean Prince the prankster ghost. Touchy about his things.

Assisted By: None, but does Mega Regularly

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZhVg_ASF1aZLZ24aXAxUqiAaVo0WjbaGR0xZbWpm-0c/edit?usp=sharing[/url]

@Ragnaroc

Bu-hu! No exciting journey to the Whirl Islands! :(
I get what you mean, though. But Lugia was the first Legendary that came to my mind (what a surprise!) so now I just gotta find out if I can settle on one of the others :p
@Ragnaroc

Bu-hu! No exciting journey to the Whirl Islands! :(
I get what you mean, though. But Lugia was the first Legendary that came to my mind (what a surprise!) so now I just gotta find out if I can settle on one of the others :p
@Annekin

Remember. This is a Long Haul Rp and will require a lot of player dedication. If you aren't happy going in you should probably not consider this rp.
@Annekin

Remember. This is a Long Haul Rp and will require a lot of player dedication. If you aren't happy going in you should probably not consider this rp.
@Ragnaroc

Yeah, I got it! That is why I'm considering whenever I'm interested in putting so much time into a Pokemon RP. To be honest I'm more in for casual rps, they tend to be a lot more fun.

So I will think about joining.
Otherwise I wish you good luck with it! You have spend a lot of time on this it seems, and pkmn rps are always popular, so sure others will be joining. Hopefully with the same sprite as you!
@Ragnaroc

Yeah, I got it! That is why I'm considering whenever I'm interested in putting so much time into a Pokemon RP. To be honest I'm more in for casual rps, they tend to be a lot more fun.

So I will think about joining.
Otherwise I wish you good luck with it! You have spend a lot of time on this it seems, and pkmn rps are always popular, so sure others will be joining. Hopefully with the same sprite as you!
@Annekin

Can You do me the small favor of moving or removing you first 2 posts. I wanted a Character Reserve Space and a Lore/Link Space.

Well I will look forward to you app if you feel like applying.
Also keep in mind this might be a slower paced rp but you still need to stay on it. Please don't disappear to join another rp vanishing forever o0o!!
I feel like that usually happens when the two of us rp.
Just tell me you want to leave. It will be easier and better for the group.
@Annekin

Can You do me the small favor of moving or removing you first 2 posts. I wanted a Character Reserve Space and a Lore/Link Space.

Well I will look forward to you app if you feel like applying.
Also keep in mind this might be a slower paced rp but you still need to stay on it. Please don't disappear to join another rp vanishing forever o0o!!
I feel like that usually happens when the two of us rp.
Just tell me you want to leave. It will be easier and better for the group.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9