Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Below [FR]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@JetBlackOblivion @Enigmatic @LeviathanScream @Drakonophobia @ ClockworkEclipse @Purpleater13 @CrimsonAero @Dracowhisp @Ejdeha @StStrawburry @Mediumdee @FlareTheDragon @UnknownSky @BecquerelByrd

Lila

Lila lifted her head, tilting it so that her good eye was looking out at the tiny Fae. She felt as if her wings were plastered to her sides from the long wait. She listened to the conversation, doing her best to remain silent. That was when an idea began to form. She pressed her head up to the bars, peering out at the cackling Fae.

"Hey, little drake, can you see anything on the outside of the bars? Like a lever, or a switch?" She didn't mind the raspy tone in her voice. As long as she could be heard, she was fine.
@JetBlackOblivion @Enigmatic @LeviathanScream @Drakonophobia @ ClockworkEclipse @Purpleater13 @CrimsonAero @Dracowhisp @Ejdeha @StStrawburry @Mediumdee @FlareTheDragon @UnknownSky @BecquerelByrd

Lila

Lila lifted her head, tilting it so that her good eye was looking out at the tiny Fae. She felt as if her wings were plastered to her sides from the long wait. She listened to the conversation, doing her best to remain silent. That was when an idea began to form. She pressed her head up to the bars, peering out at the cackling Fae.

"Hey, little drake, can you see anything on the outside of the bars? Like a lever, or a switch?" She didn't mind the raspy tone in her voice. As long as she could be heard, she was fine.
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@JetBlackOblivion @Enigmatic @LeviathanScream @Drakonophobia @ClockworkEclipse @Purpleater13 @CrimsonAero @Dracowhisp @Ejdeha @StStrawburry @Mediumdee @FlareTheDragon @UnknownSky @BecquerelByrd

Beaumont

Things were just getting worse. He had no idea what was happening, and for the first time in about a year, he was scared again. Up until now, he had just accepted that he was probably going to die, rotting in this cell surrounded by dragons he did not know. But things were changing, and he wasn't sure if it was for the best or not.

The skydancer stared intently through the hole, watching as the nocturne next to him began shaking before collapsing onto the ground. "Are you alright?" He asked in confusion, shaking his head when she went still and did not respond. He needed to get out. Now.

Frantically, Beaumont began pressing against the bars. If that fae had managed to get out, that meant there had to be a way out. He could hear others attempting their own escape as well, but it didn't seem as though anyone else had managed to succeed yet.
@JetBlackOblivion @Enigmatic @LeviathanScream @Drakonophobia @ClockworkEclipse @Purpleater13 @CrimsonAero @Dracowhisp @Ejdeha @StStrawburry @Mediumdee @FlareTheDragon @UnknownSky @BecquerelByrd

Beaumont

Things were just getting worse. He had no idea what was happening, and for the first time in about a year, he was scared again. Up until now, he had just accepted that he was probably going to die, rotting in this cell surrounded by dragons he did not know. But things were changing, and he wasn't sure if it was for the best or not.

The skydancer stared intently through the hole, watching as the nocturne next to him began shaking before collapsing onto the ground. "Are you alright?" He asked in confusion, shaking his head when she went still and did not respond. He needed to get out. Now.

Frantically, Beaumont began pressing against the bars. If that fae had managed to get out, that meant there had to be a way out. He could hear others attempting their own escape as well, but it didn't seem as though anyone else had managed to succeed yet.

Lich

He clasped his hands over his head to numb the searing pain being caused by the fungus' screaming. He makes an audible groaning noise and sits down. He's experienced searing pain on his head, but not in it. He needed to get out. They were telling him to, but that's all he can get from all the things being said at once.

This is not good...

He thought.

Not good at all...

Lich

He clasped his hands over his head to numb the searing pain being caused by the fungus' screaming. He makes an audible groaning noise and sits down. He's experienced searing pain on his head, but not in it. He needed to get out. They were telling him to, but that's all he can get from all the things being said at once.

This is not good...

He thought.

Not good at all...
FooterAds.gif

Neru

Listening to the voices out there closely. He had given up. "If that Fae got released because of a lever, then something must've pull it!" a possible theory especially if there are levers. I mean no one escaped so far by bashing or clawing the bars. How can a lil fae manage an escape like that? It just impossible.

Neru

Listening to the voices out there closely. He had given up. "If that Fae got released because of a lever, then something must've pull it!" a possible theory especially if there are levers. I mean no one escaped so far by bashing or clawing the bars. How can a lil fae manage an escape like that? It just impossible.
I am a man. That is all

Dusty

The Fae sat up once again, and nodded with the same vigor as before. "Locks, just locks. No buttons, no levers, just locks. I can open locks, I can." Picking randomly, Dusty darted over to the Skydancer's cell. He grappled at the lock- it was a sturdy one, placed at a point where it would be impossible to get at from the inside.

Dusty did not have the strength to open the device, and it was far too complicated to pick conveniently. But as he pawed at the lock, blood from his hands smeared into the offending thing. Without consciously thinking about what he was doing, Dusty used a spell he had learned long ago- the lock sizzled for a few seconds before clicking. It was unlocked.

"It's opened!" Dustblood darted away from the cage and immediately collapsed, sapped of energy from the relatively simple spell. He hadn't done anything like that for quite some time, and he doubted he'd be able to do it again. Hopefully the black Skydancer would be able to simply break the other locks- they weren't too sturdy, only strong enough to really keep a malnourished Fae from destroying it completely.

Dusty

The Fae sat up once again, and nodded with the same vigor as before. "Locks, just locks. No buttons, no levers, just locks. I can open locks, I can." Picking randomly, Dusty darted over to the Skydancer's cell. He grappled at the lock- it was a sturdy one, placed at a point where it would be impossible to get at from the inside.

Dusty did not have the strength to open the device, and it was far too complicated to pick conveniently. But as he pawed at the lock, blood from his hands smeared into the offending thing. Without consciously thinking about what he was doing, Dusty used a spell he had learned long ago- the lock sizzled for a few seconds before clicking. It was unlocked.

"It's opened!" Dustblood darted away from the cage and immediately collapsed, sapped of energy from the relatively simple spell. He hadn't done anything like that for quite some time, and he doubted he'd be able to do it again. Hopefully the black Skydancer would be able to simply break the other locks- they weren't too sturdy, only strong enough to really keep a malnourished Fae from destroying it completely.
“Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est"
They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are quite a bit dicier.
~ David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest
Dandelion's Poetry Shop

Lila

Lila felt that small hope begin to falter. That is, until the Fae darted over to another cage, attempting to pick the lock. Maybe he could get them out? That hope left her when he collapsed again. However, she'd heard the distinctive click of a breaking sound. It didn't take her long to realize it had been the lock of another cell. Maybe the new dragon could break her out! "Hey! New free dragon! Can you help?" She, in the meantime, would attempt to reach her lock with her claws. Surely that'd be able to do something.

Lila

Lila felt that small hope begin to falter. That is, until the Fae darted over to another cage, attempting to pick the lock. Maybe he could get them out? That hope left her when he collapsed again. However, she'd heard the distinctive click of a breaking sound. It didn't take her long to realize it had been the lock of another cell. Maybe the new dragon could break her out! "Hey! New free dragon! Can you help?" She, in the meantime, would attempt to reach her lock with her claws. Surely that'd be able to do something.
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^

Karliah

"Yes!" She hissed victoriously, nearly bowling the collapsed Fae over as she sprinted out of the cell and spun on her hind legs, throwing her wings out and reaching for the ceiling. It felt so good to move. She turned again, eyeing the stairs and considering just making a run for it, but quickly decided against it. After all, these dragons had been trapped, same as her. It wouldn't be right to just leave them.

Ha. Wouldn't be right. Look at her, gained some morals while imprisoned!

"Alright, all of you, shut it!" She called over the caterwauling. Surprisingly, even the circle subsided to irritable grumbling. "I'm getting you guys out, got it? I can only go one at a time, so don't keep asking, or I'll just leave you." She turned a fierce eye on all of them. "You'll help the wounded, and you won't leave until we're all together, or so help me I will eat all of you. I'm half considering that already, so don't test me."

She looked down at the Fae by her feet. "Thank you," she whispered before turning back to the captives. "And nobody step on the Fae!"

Karliah

"Yes!" She hissed victoriously, nearly bowling the collapsed Fae over as she sprinted out of the cell and spun on her hind legs, throwing her wings out and reaching for the ceiling. It felt so good to move. She turned again, eyeing the stairs and considering just making a run for it, but quickly decided against it. After all, these dragons had been trapped, same as her. It wouldn't be right to just leave them.

Ha. Wouldn't be right. Look at her, gained some morals while imprisoned!

"Alright, all of you, shut it!" She called over the caterwauling. Surprisingly, even the circle subsided to irritable grumbling. "I'm getting you guys out, got it? I can only go one at a time, so don't keep asking, or I'll just leave you." She turned a fierce eye on all of them. "You'll help the wounded, and you won't leave until we're all together, or so help me I will eat all of you. I'm half considering that already, so don't test me."

She looked down at the Fae by her feet. "Thank you," she whispered before turning back to the captives. "And nobody step on the Fae!"
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif

Flare (Sorry I haven't been posting for a little bit)

The noise had woken him up. Everyone else was awake. There was a Fae in the middle of the circle. Flare had no idea what was going on. "What the heck...?" He thought to himself. "What's going on...?" There had been nothing like this in at least a couple weeks. Flare tried getting the Fae's attention. "Hey... Do you mind helping everyone out...?" The Fae didn't seem to hear him. He tried breathing fire to catch its attention, but that had the same results; the Fae didn't seem to notice him. Nothing was working. Flare was hopeless. Flare looked at his crystal, which he had been hiding from the monsters for as long as he can remember. The crystal was emitting a very faint red glow, so faint that Flare could barely even tell it was glowing. "This is it... There's no hope..." Flare was just about to give up. Who knew if he would ever be free. But was this really it?

EDIT: So, I got ninja'd by a bunch of people. Great. Now I have to do more typing...

Flare (Sorry I haven't been posting for a little bit)

The noise had woken him up. Everyone else was awake. There was a Fae in the middle of the circle. Flare had no idea what was going on. "What the heck...?" He thought to himself. "What's going on...?" There had been nothing like this in at least a couple weeks. Flare tried getting the Fae's attention. "Hey... Do you mind helping everyone out...?" The Fae didn't seem to hear him. He tried breathing fire to catch its attention, but that had the same results; the Fae didn't seem to notice him. Nothing was working. Flare was hopeless. Flare looked at his crystal, which he had been hiding from the monsters for as long as he can remember. The crystal was emitting a very faint red glow, so faint that Flare could barely even tell it was glowing. "This is it... There's no hope..." Flare was just about to give up. Who knew if he would ever be free. But was this really it?

EDIT: So, I got ninja'd by a bunch of people. Great. Now I have to do more typing...
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times

Lich

He was annoyed now. To much noise, inside and out. He lays his head on the ground and covers his ears, trying to tell the fungus to quite down. He struggles to get up, but manages, then steps over to the bars again, looking for the small one, as he decided to call him. He see's the fae flop onto the stone and hears the distinctive sound of a locking mechanism disengaging.

This is really happening...

They were escaping, leaving this god forsaken hole in the ground and going home.

Home
The angry newly escaped dragon was yelling something, but he didn't care. He wanted out.

Lich

He was annoyed now. To much noise, inside and out. He lays his head on the ground and covers his ears, trying to tell the fungus to quite down. He struggles to get up, but manages, then steps over to the bars again, looking for the small one, as he decided to call him. He see's the fae flop onto the stone and hears the distinctive sound of a locking mechanism disengaging.

This is really happening...

They were escaping, leaving this god forsaken hole in the ground and going home.

Home
The angry newly escaped dragon was yelling something, but he didn't care. He wanted out.
FooterAds.gif

I gasped, that tiny fae actually managed to open one of the locks! suddenly I started wondering what it would be like outside of this place, but i quickly brushed off the thought and muttered "Please, get me out of here..." sort of hoping that nobody heard that after i heard it.

I gasped, that tiny fae actually managed to open one of the locks! suddenly I started wondering what it would be like outside of this place, but i quickly brushed off the thought and muttered "Please, get me out of here..." sort of hoping that nobody heard that after i heard it.
unknown.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32