Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fursona/Furry character rp
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@ragwilt
"Gummy worms??" Ace exclaims, looking very confused, "you're catching fish with gummy worms??"
@ragwilt
"Gummy worms??" Ace exclaims, looking very confused, "you're catching fish with gummy worms??"
@ravenpocky

Rag nods, tossing him a bag of them "feesh like them as much as me!"
@ravenpocky

Rag nods, tossing him a bag of them "feesh like them as much as me!"
FR Time +3
@ragwilt
Ace baits his line with the gummy worm and tosses it in, getting a bite almost immediately. "Oh wow!" he exclaims as he starts reeling it in, "I cant believe this works!"
@ragwilt
Ace baits his line with the gummy worm and tosses it in, getting a bite almost immediately. "Oh wow!" he exclaims as he starts reeling it in, "I cant believe this works!"
@ravenpocky @nightshift

"see, feesh very helpful" rag tosses a bag to helix's feet as well
@ravenpocky @nightshift

"see, feesh very helpful" rag tosses a bag to helix's feet as well
FR Time +3
@ragwilt
Ace pulls in the fish and looks at it. It was a pretty good sized bass. "Nobody is gonna believe me if I tell them his" He said with a laugh, fluffing Rag's hair.
@ragwilt
Ace pulls in the fish and looks at it. It was a pretty good sized bass. "Nobody is gonna believe me if I tell them his" He said with a laugh, fluffing Rag's hair.
@Ravenpocky

Rag purrs, ruffling his back "just show 'em"
@Ravenpocky

Rag purrs, ruffling his back "just show 'em"
FR Time +3
@ragwilt
"I suppose I should" Ace says, looking around, "So what else is fun in this marketplace?"
@ragwilt
"I suppose I should" Ace says, looking around, "So what else is fun in this marketplace?"
@ravenpocky "fruit, feesh,crickets, aaaand nice merchants" at 'crickets' rag's mouth waters a bit (seriously, crickets be tasty) @nightshift (Liked you char design and had free time sooooo)) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/117688580268228611/168126290237456385/unknown.png[/img]
@ravenpocky

"fruit, feesh,crickets, aaaand nice merchants" at 'crickets' rag's mouth waters a bit (seriously, crickets be tasty)

@nightshift
(Liked you char design and had free time sooooo))
unknown.png
FR Time +3
@ragwilt
"crickets? Seriously?" Ace said, looking a bit weirded out, "dont the legs get stuck in your teeth?"

((Cute art by the way))
@ragwilt
"crickets? Seriously?" Ace said, looking a bit weirded out, "dont the legs get stuck in your teeth?"

((Cute art by the way))
@ravenpocky

"yes, just pull off the big back ones"

((why thank you))
@ravenpocky

"yes, just pull off the big back ones"

((why thank you))
FR Time +3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33