Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fursona/Furry character rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@ragwilt aaah thanks^-^
@ragwilt aaah thanks^-^
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@lilmama
=3 I can't help it, dat OC is amazing
@lilmama
=3 I can't help it, dat OC is amazing
FR Time +3
@ragwilt eeeeeee thank
@ragwilt eeeeeee thank
@lilmama np, wanna just start a set-uppy rp while we wait for peeps?
@lilmama np, wanna just start a set-uppy rp while we wait for peeps?
FR Time +3
@ragwilt sure! I'm at work so my replies will be about 20 min apt though
@ragwilt sure! I'm at work so my replies will be about 20 min apt though
@lilmama ah, np.

Ragwilt chirps from behind the squid. letting out on of those rolling chirps
@lilmama ah, np.

Ragwilt chirps from behind the squid. letting out on of those rolling chirps
FR Time +3
@ragwilt so what's going on exactlyour btw-like where are they and do you want em to be friends already or ??? (Just curious uvu)
@ragwilt so what's going on exactlyour btw-like where are they and do you want em to be friends already or ??? (Just curious uvu)
@lilmama hmmmm well I squeaked behind you lets be in a basic marketplace with fruit and stuff aaaaaaaand let's not be friends already.
@lilmama hmmmm well I squeaked behind you lets be in a basic marketplace with fruit and stuff aaaaaaaand let's not be friends already.
FR Time +3
@ragwilt haha ok

Mama squeaked in surprise as she jumped ever so slightly, her attention torn from the fish she was examining, to turn and face the curious creature behind herself.
"Oh I'm sorry, was I in your way?" Her fins twitched as she stepped slightly to the side to clear a path.
@ragwilt haha ok

Mama squeaked in surprise as she jumped ever so slightly, her attention torn from the fish she was examining, to turn and face the curious creature behind herself.
"Oh I'm sorry, was I in your way?" Her fins twitched as she stepped slightly to the side to clear a path.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/117688580268228611/167074720095666177/RagwiltPatchquirkBust.png[/img]@lilmama rag shakes her head 'no' and smiles at the stranger squid, buying the fish she was looking at and taking a small bite out of it "good feesh bait!" she chirps
RagwiltPatchquirkBust.png@lilmama
rag shakes her head 'no' and smiles at the stranger squid, buying the fish she was looking at and taking a small bite out of it "good feesh bait!" she chirps
FR Time +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33