Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fursona/Furry character rp
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

@Ragwilt @Ravenpocky

Helix strode down to the pier, fishing rod resting on his left shoulder and a small bucket of live bait held in his right. He whistled merrily the whole way and found a spot near a lively group of others. With a friendly wave and a smile he cast his rod into the warm surf and waited for a bite.

@Ragwilt @Ravenpocky

Helix strode down to the pier, fishing rod resting on his left shoulder and a small bucket of live bait held in his right. He whistled merrily the whole way and found a spot near a lively group of others. With a friendly wave and a smile he cast his rod into the warm surf and waited for a bite.

KLHYE9h.png
@Synstematic so cute! Also, how did you get the pic on the left of your posts?

@nightshift @ravenpocky

Rag nods a greeting to Helix. Suddenly standing up, pulling on whatever was pulling her rod.
@Synstematic so cute! Also, how did you get the pic on the left of your posts?

@nightshift @ravenpocky

Rag nods a greeting to Helix. Suddenly standing up, pulling on whatever was pulling her rod.
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt

Helix reared in surprise, the small creature had sudden shot to their feet and was tugging on their pole. "You got it! Go! Go! Go!" Helix called encouragement and pumped his arms enthusiastically. Fishing was his favorite past time, and he absolutely loved it whenever someone snagged something interesting.
@Ragwilt

Helix reared in surprise, the small creature had sudden shot to their feet and was tugging on their pole. "You got it! Go! Go! Go!" Helix called encouragement and pumped his arms enthusiastically. Fishing was his favorite past time, and he absolutely loved it whenever someone snagged something interesting.
KLHYE9h.png
@nightshift (this post is based on a true story, accept it was a bluegill)

Rag falls flat on her rear, the foot and a half long bass lands with the line tangled in some branches "who knew fish grew from trees!" She says laughing
@nightshift (this post is based on a true story, accept it was a bluegill)

Rag falls flat on her rear, the foot and a half long bass lands with the line tangled in some branches "who knew fish grew from trees!" She says laughing
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt

"Whoa there! Lemme give you a hand there." Helix was laughing the whole time he stood and untangled the fish from the branches. He held out the impressive prize for her to take. "Got some skills there friend, I'm Helix" he flashed a toothy smile and his eye glow kicked up a few notches.
@Ragwilt

"Whoa there! Lemme give you a hand there." Helix was laughing the whole time he stood and untangled the fish from the branches. He held out the impressive prize for her to take. "Got some skills there friend, I'm Helix" he flashed a toothy smile and his eye glow kicked up a few notches.
KLHYE9h.png
@nightshift

Rag smiles back, taking her fish "you call it luck, I call it an hour untangling this line" she lets out a few chirps at the eye glow trick, letting the purple rim around her own white pupils notch up a bit.
@nightshift

Rag smiles back, taking her fish "you call it luck, I call it an hour untangling this line" she lets out a few chirps at the eye glow trick, letting the purple rim around her own white pupils notch up a bit.
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt

Helix flinched as she chirped in reaction to his eyes. He blushed a little and bashfully rubbed a hand through the fur atop his head. He noticed her eyes gleam brighter around the pupils and couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief. "I'm always so self conscious about the eye thing, it's really cool to meet someone else with the whole glow thing going on." He continued to run his hand through his fur out of habit.
@Ragwilt

Helix flinched as she chirped in reaction to his eyes. He blushed a little and bashfully rubbed a hand through the fur atop his head. He noticed her eyes gleam brighter around the pupils and couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief. "I'm always so self conscious about the eye thing, it's really cool to meet someone else with the whole glow thing going on." He continued to run his hand through his fur out of habit.
KLHYE9h.png
@nightshift

She shrugs "It's a good party trick"
@nightshift

She shrugs "It's a good party trick"
FR Time +3
@ragwilt @nightshift
Ace laughed as he watched them fish, having no luck on his line. "So how do you two get your eyes to glow like that anyway? Mine don't do that" He said with a tilt of his head
@ragwilt @nightshift
Ace laughed as he watched them fish, having no luck on his line. "So how do you two get your eyes to glow like that anyway? Mine don't do that" He said with a tilt of his head
@Ragwilt

"Wish i had such control over mine, they kinda do what they want." he heaved a sigh and shrugged his shoulders. After a moment of quiet he chuckled to himself and asked "Have any other party tricks? I'm pretty good with card tricks myself."

@Ravenpocky

Turning at the sound of a question helix grinned. "No clue, i can't speak for her, but mine seem to do whatever they want whenever it pleases them." He said with a chuckle.
@Ragwilt

"Wish i had such control over mine, they kinda do what they want." he heaved a sigh and shrugged his shoulders. After a moment of quiet he chuckled to himself and asked "Have any other party tricks? I'm pretty good with card tricks myself."

@Ravenpocky

Turning at the sound of a question helix grinned. "No clue, i can't speak for her, but mine seem to do whatever they want whenever it pleases them." He said with a chuckle.
KLHYE9h.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33