Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fursona/Furry character rp
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@Nightshift
"Ah." Ace answered with a smile, "Its pretty neat anyway". He reeled in his line after a bit, not getting a single bite.
@Nightshift
"Ah." Ace answered with a smile, "Its pretty neat anyway". He reeled in his line after a bit, not getting a single bite.
@Ragwilt it's a kickstarter vista! :3c

@Ravenpocky @Nightshift
Jack is definitely no fisherman, but the commotion draws his attention to the scene. His eyes widen at the sight of the colossal bass before he clears his throat and holds up a piece of paper - a map, actually. "Say, do any of you know the way to...um..." He squints at the page. "....The, uh, the bus station. I'm trying to get back home."
@Ragwilt it's a kickstarter vista! :3c

@Ravenpocky @Nightshift
Jack is definitely no fisherman, but the commotion draws his attention to the scene. His eyes widen at the sight of the colossal bass before he clears his throat and holds up a piece of paper - a map, actually. "Say, do any of you know the way to...um..." He squints at the page. "....The, uh, the bus station. I'm trying to get back home."
dw3GkOL.png
transgender-5-stripes-20-px.png 7JIceGk.png bisexual-3-stripes-20-px.png

he/they
pings welcome
casual player
@synstematic
Ace turns to see the person talking to him. "The bus station?" he says as he takes a look at the map, "I think its down the street and to the left. Say, where are you from anyway?" He tilts his head rather curiously.
@synstematic
Ace turns to see the person talking to him. "The bus station?" he says as he takes a look at the map, "I think its down the street and to the left. Say, where are you from anyway?" He tilts his head rather curiously.
@Ravenpocky
He rubs the back of his neck as he tries to think of a way to put it, his nervousness sending little pulses of light along the circuits on his face. "...Uh, you know, around. I'm trying to get up north to help out some friends. Not sure I really have a solid place to call home, though." He glances at Ace's fishing rod. "No luck?"
@Ravenpocky
He rubs the back of his neck as he tries to think of a way to put it, his nervousness sending little pulses of light along the circuits on his face. "...Uh, you know, around. I'm trying to get up north to help out some friends. Not sure I really have a solid place to call home, though." He glances at Ace's fishing rod. "No luck?"
dw3GkOL.png

he/they
pings welcome
casual player
@synstematic
Ace curiously tilts his head, watching the light. "Thats an interesting.. Marking? Tattoo?" He said before looking back at his pole, "Yea, no luck for me today."
@synstematic
Ace curiously tilts his head, watching the light. "Thats an interesting.. Marking? Tattoo?" He said before looking back at his pole, "Yea, no luck for me today."
@Ravenpocky
At the comment, Jack idly scratches at it with an awkward smile. "Thanks, I guess?" He pauses for a second before moving forward to take a seat next to him, careful to keep his feet away from the water. "So what about you? Anything interesting where you're from, um..." Scratch, scratch. "What's your name again?"
@Ravenpocky
At the comment, Jack idly scratches at it with an awkward smile. "Thanks, I guess?" He pauses for a second before moving forward to take a seat next to him, careful to keep his feet away from the water. "So what about you? Anything interesting where you're from, um..." Scratch, scratch. "What's your name again?"
dw3GkOL.png

he/they
pings welcome
casual player
@synstematic
"Oh!" Ace says with surprise, "That was rude of me. Im Ace. And you are..?" He wags his tail happily
@synstematic
"Oh!" Ace says with surprise, "That was rude of me. Im Ace. And you are..?" He wags his tail happily
@ravenpocky @systenatic

Rag keeps fishing, adding a few smaller fish to her basket
@ravenpocky @systenatic

Rag keeps fishing, adding a few smaller fish to her basket
FR Time +3
@ragwilt
Ace smiles as he catches sight of Rag's basket. "You seem to have all the luck, dont ya?" He says
@ragwilt
Ace smiles as he catches sight of Rag's basket. "You seem to have all the luck, dont ya?" He says
@ravenpocky "no, just gummy worms"
@ravenpocky "no, just gummy worms"
FR Time +3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33