Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fursona/Furry character rp
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33
@ragwilt
Ace gags again and looks up at the sky, unable to speak.
@ragwilt
Ace gags again and looks up at the sky, unable to speak.
@ravenpocky

She giggles, letting a cricket jump onto his foot.
@ravenpocky

She giggles, letting a cricket jump onto his foot.
FR Time +3
@ragwilt
Ace lets out a slight gasp and jumps around, trying to fling the cricket off of him. As he jumps he loses his balance and falls off the pier and into the water with a lovely splash.
@ragwilt
Ace lets out a slight gasp and jumps around, trying to fling the cricket off of him. As he jumps he loses his balance and falls off the pier and into the water with a lovely splash.
@ravenpocky

Rag sets her pole down, pulling him back up the the arm "scaredy doggeh"
@ravenpocky

Rag sets her pole down, pulling him back up the the arm "scaredy doggeh"
FR Time +3
@ragwilt
"Im not scared" Ace says as he lets Rag help him up, "I just dont like bugs"
@ragwilt
"Im not scared" Ace says as he lets Rag help him up, "I just dont like bugs"
@ravenpocky

"pfft" Rag drops him back
@ravenpocky

"pfft" Rag drops him back
FR Time +3
@ragwilt
Ace lets out a yelp as he falls back in the water, grumbling as he swims back to shore
@ragwilt
Ace lets out a yelp as he falls back in the water, grumbling as he swims back to shore
@ravenpocky

Rag sits smirking on the bench, casting her line
@ravenpocky

Rag sits smirking on the bench, casting her line
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt ((I'm remaking the ref if that's okay, because I got rid of the original one so I'll have to be working on it))

Arrow enters the marketplace with earbuds plugged into her ears, oblivious to anything else around her, besides from what she sees. She walks up to the fruit stand, she could probably buy some and give them to her friends for their own uses. She checked the price of the oranges and the apples, they were mostly requested by her friends.
@Ragwilt ((I'm remaking the ref if that's okay, because I got rid of the original one so I'll have to be working on it))

Arrow enters the marketplace with earbuds plugged into her ears, oblivious to anything else around her, besides from what she sees. She walks up to the fruit stand, she could probably buy some and give them to her friends for their own uses. She checked the price of the oranges and the apples, they were mostly requested by her friends.
@aroefoax mk, everything be going down at the peir tho
@aroefoax mk, everything be going down at the peir tho
FR Time +3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33