Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fursona/Furry character rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@ragwilt

She smiled and chuckled brightly towards rag, her fins twitching as she bought the fish she had been looking at
@ragwilt

She smiled and chuckled brightly towards rag, her fins twitching as she bought the fish she had been looking at
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@lilmama

"Wannoo feesh?" Rag chirps, pointing to a nearby dock with some fishing poles.
@lilmama

"Wannoo feesh?" Rag chirps, pointing to a nearby dock with some fishing poles.
FR Time +3
@ragwilt I TOTALLY thought I replied to this

She chuckled gently to herself, the fins on her head twitching gently- she never had used a fishing pole before, mainly because she never had to as an aquatic species. She always caught her own fish if she wasn't buying them. Still, the idea intrigued her, and it was an offer. Smirking, Mama glanced up at Rag, giving a gentle shrug "yeah sure...I don't see why not"
@ragwilt I TOTALLY thought I replied to this

She chuckled gently to herself, the fins on her head twitching gently- she never had used a fishing pole before, mainly because she never had to as an aquatic species. She always caught her own fish if she wasn't buying them. Still, the idea intrigued her, and it was an offer. Smirking, Mama glanced up at Rag, giving a gentle shrug "yeah sure...I don't see why not"
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@ragwilt & @lilMama I'll just grossly hop in minding my own business >8D

There was a cold beeze on their legs whenever they lifted them out of the a bit warm water before lowering them back. The waves tickled the short, golden fur where it hadn't touched before and gotten it wet yet. Sussur watched as bare feet became more foggy underneth the surface, glittering water gently moving around as the winf blew briefly again.
It was nice day to go by the body-of-water they were at the moment, sitting down on the pier, roll up the sleeves of their long wide-legged jeans and just drop feet on the water and watch the life on dock and to the clear sky of horizon. They gave a deep sigh, suchh a relaxing moment it was. Wide ears kept nudging to each direction, catching almost even the finest sound around them, but that all was just a physical reflex. In their head Sussur had closed all that away, locked into their own world once again.

// Idek they're just there I'll let you do your thing
@ragwilt & @lilMama I'll just grossly hop in minding my own business >8D

There was a cold beeze on their legs whenever they lifted them out of the a bit warm water before lowering them back. The waves tickled the short, golden fur where it hadn't touched before and gotten it wet yet. Sussur watched as bare feet became more foggy underneth the surface, glittering water gently moving around as the winf blew briefly again.
It was nice day to go by the body-of-water they were at the moment, sitting down on the pier, roll up the sleeves of their long wide-legged jeans and just drop feet on the water and watch the life on dock and to the clear sky of horizon. They gave a deep sigh, suchh a relaxing moment it was. Wide ears kept nudging to each direction, catching almost even the finest sound around them, but that all was just a physical reflex. In their head Sussur had closed all that away, locked into their own world once again.

// Idek they're just there I'll let you do your thing
4317f53a1c3920ff54298efe4c9286b66f2fe1ab.png
@sussuri pffft, if you're within 10 feet of that peir you're involved

@lilmama

rag chirps happily leading Her to the peir
@sussuri pffft, if you're within 10 feet of that peir you're involved

@lilmama

rag chirps happily leading Her to the peir
FR Time +3
@ragwilt

Mind if I join?
Name: Ace
Species: African Wild Dog
Other: Hes pretty relaxed and calm. Easygoing. (Also he isnt actually my sona, I just wanted to rp with him xD)
Appearance: Sadly I dont have a ref for him so hes pretty much a standard Wild Dog furry. Big ears, pretty fur. The works. He wears some torn up jeans and a t-shirt.

Also this would be the first time ive rp-ed on a forum in YEARS so parden my noobness xD
@ragwilt

Mind if I join?
Name: Ace
Species: African Wild Dog
Other: Hes pretty relaxed and calm. Easygoing. (Also he isnt actually my sona, I just wanted to rp with him xD)
Appearance: Sadly I dont have a ref for him so hes pretty much a standard Wild Dog furry. Big ears, pretty fur. The works. He wears some torn up jeans and a t-shirt.

Also this would be the first time ive rp-ed on a forum in YEARS so parden my noobness xD
@Ragwilt
((Joining ^w^))

Name: Arrow
Species: Red Fox
Other:
- She is an Aromantic, meaning she has been no interest in a relationship.
- Her enthicity is Asian.
- She is very strange because of her personality.
Appearance: ((posting it later, I'm on a device and the place in in wont let me into Dev art ;A;))
@Ragwilt
((Joining ^w^))

Name: Arrow
Species: Red Fox
Other:
- She is an Aromantic, meaning she has been no interest in a relationship.
- Her enthicity is Asian.
- She is very strange because of her personality.
Appearance: ((posting it later, I'm on a device and the place in in wont let me into Dev art ;A;))
@aroefoax248 @racenpocky both accepted! have fun rping!
@aroefoax248 @racenpocky both accepted! have fun rping!
FR Time +3
((Im not sure if im supposed to ping people for intros so I didnt. Correct me if im wrong))
Ace wandered along the pier dreamily. He was preoccupied with the smells coming from the marketplace more then anything else. As he wanders he almost walks right into two other people by the pier. "Woops!" he says as he barely dodges them, "Sorry about that!"
((Im not sure if im supposed to ping people for intros so I didnt. Correct me if im wrong))
Ace wandered along the pier dreamily. He was preoccupied with the smells coming from the marketplace more then anything else. As he wanders he almost walks right into two other people by the pier. "Woops!" he says as he barely dodges them, "Sorry about that!"
@ravenpocky
(for intros i would suggest pinging so at least 1 person can respond)

Rag spins around to look at ace "puppy!" she then hugs him, fishing pole still in paw
@ravenpocky
(for intros i would suggest pinging so at least 1 person can respond)

Rag spins around to look at ace "puppy!" she then hugs him, fishing pole still in paw
FR Time +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33