Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parliament of Beastclans (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics [img]http://i.imgur.com/Rhuey4P.png[/img] Lalik checks a clock on her wrist. [color=cyan] Sorry, but I must take my leave. I will see you in the future.[/color] With a bow, Lalik simply seems as if she evaporates, and is gone.
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics

Rhuey4P.png

Lalik checks a clock on her wrist. Sorry, but I must take my leave. I will see you in the future. With a bow, Lalik simply seems as if she evaporates, and is gone.
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Moonpelt @RedOptics [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] "[color=green]Tch, teleportation.[/color]" He sneers, not because he thinks it's cheap way out but mostly because he didn't know how to do it. Dragons did and used it to escape battles they didn't like all the time. He had to rely on being able to summon his to his aid if things got tough. "[color=green]Did the little birdy get his feathers ruffled?[/color]" He coos mockingly at the Talonok, knowing using the Power upset the Raptorik Warrior.
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Moonpelt @RedOptics
13422.png

"Tch, teleportation." He sneers, not because he thinks it's cheap way out but mostly because he didn't know how to do it. Dragons did and used it to escape battles they didn't like all the time. He had to rely on being able to summon his to his aid if things got tough.
"Did the little birdy get his feathers ruffled?" He coos mockingly at the Talonok, knowing using the Power upset the Raptorik Warrior.
qCJC5AV.png
@Cursedkaze @Toriel @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics @moonpelt [center] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/a/a9/Blacktalon_Striker.png/revision/latest?cb=20141005094928.png[/img][/center] "[color=maroon]'Little birdy' your own arse, Prenhite![/color]" Dahik retorted "[color=maroon]Beastkin aren't meant to do magic! Not like that. Handling pure energies like the dragons do is dangerous! You ever heard of a Tengu![/color]" He shivered as he spoke, shrinking back into his seat. The look in his eyes was stern and convicted.
@Cursedkaze @Toriel @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics @moonpelt
latest?cb=20141005094928.png

"'Little birdy' your own arse, Prenhite!" Dahik retorted "Beastkin aren't meant to do magic! Not like that. Handling pure energies like the dragons do is dangerous! You ever heard of a Tengu!" He shivered as he spoke, shrinking back into his seat. The look in his eyes was stern and convicted.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics [img]http://i.imgur.com/Rhuey4P.png[/img] Lalik simply walked in this time, with a sense of urgency in her eyes. [color=cyan] I don't think we have time to discuss pure energies as of now. Almost 14 [b]tribes[/b] are dead from[b] 3[/b] dragons. No survivors. Even the ones that might have been bonded with the dragons were dead. We can't afford to talk about little things now. It's time to take action.[/color] She then settled down on her usual chair, flipping her stick beforehand.
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics

Rhuey4P.png

Lalik simply walked in this time, with a sense of urgency in her eyes. I don't think we have time to discuss pure energies as of now. Almost 14 tribes are dead from 3 dragons. No survivors. Even the ones that might have been bonded with the dragons were dead. We can't afford to talk about little things now. It's time to take action. She then settled down on her usual chair, flipping her stick beforehand.
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Vanquished @llanai @Redoptics @Moonpelt [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/622.png[/center][/img] Quickly grabbing onto something solid Andisum avoiding being knocked over but her mask went flying, smashed into a wall and promptly broke in two. When the wind was gone she gave the prince a dirty look before going over to pick up her broken mask. "[color=Indigo]Thanks for that, now I'll have to make a new one.[/color]" She shook her head and went over to sit down. listening to the others speaking until hearing what Lalik said and spoke directly to them "[color=Indigo]Fourteen tribes?! Do you know what the dragons looked like? I'll fight them myself![/color]" Her warrior sense instantly kicked in and wanted to protect, in this case more tribes in the future.
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Vanquished @llanai @Redoptics @Moonpelt
622.png

Quickly grabbing onto something solid Andisum avoiding being knocked over but her mask went flying, smashed into a wall and promptly broke in two. When the wind was gone she gave the prince a dirty look before going over to pick up her broken mask. "Thanks for that, now I'll have to make a new one." She shook her head and went over to sit down. listening to the others speaking until hearing what Lalik said and spoke directly to them "Fourteen tribes?! Do you know what the dragons looked like? I'll fight them myself!" Her warrior sense instantly kicked in and wanted to protect, in this case more tribes in the future.

@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Moonpelt @Collapsar [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/14546.png[/center][/img] [color=#D358F7] "There is nothing we can do, Longneck. It would be suicide. We cannot possibly fight three dragons capable of killing fourteen tribes. It would do nothing but spark another conflict here, where we are outnumbered 10 to 1."[/color] Blight was angered by the news, but that did not mean she would go and throw herself into a useless battle they could not win. She spun around and hissed at Andisum, rising up to her full height. [color=#D358F7] "And you're not going anywhere either, harpy. You will not break the trust we have all worked so hard to gain! You will not get us all killed! Besides. This is war. Lives will be lost. Sacrifices will need to be made. You cannot save everyone. Our kin underestimated the dragons, and now they will pay the price."[/color] She glanced over at Prenhite, hoping, for once, that the Prince would agree with her on this matter. These two would get them all killed before they did anything meaningful. He had to see that.
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Moonpelt @Collapsar
14546.png

"There is nothing we can do, Longneck. It would be suicide. We cannot possibly fight three dragons capable of killing fourteen tribes. It would do nothing but spark another conflict here, where we are outnumbered 10 to 1." Blight was angered by the news, but that did not mean she would go and throw herself into a useless battle they could not win. She spun around and hissed at Andisum, rising up to her full height.

"And you're not going anywhere either, harpy. You will not break the trust we have all worked so hard to gain! You will not get us all killed! Besides. This is war. Lives will be lost. Sacrifices will need to be made. You cannot save everyone. Our kin underestimated the dragons, and now they will pay the price." She glanced over at Prenhite, hoping, for once, that the Prince would agree with her on this matter. These two would get them all killed before they did anything meaningful. He had to see that.
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Vanquished @llanai @Moonpelt [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/622.png[/center][/img] "[color=Indigo]Ok fine I'll stay here sitting around with you guys as we get nowhere and many die at this very moment. Honestly we are never going to ever get anything done here other than wanting to kiss the ground which the dragons walk.[/color]" Andisum said back look straight at Blight not threatened by her or was not showing it. To her this just felt like they were just sitting around talking, thinking that was doing much of anything while other were out there doing something by fighting. Yet being outnumbered her she was only getting to get hounded on for suggesting something that at least was doing something about the dragons.
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Vanquished @llanai @Moonpelt
622.png

"Ok fine I'll stay here sitting around with you guys as we get nowhere and many die at this very moment. Honestly we are never going to ever get anything done here other than wanting to kiss the ground which the dragons walk." Andisum said back look straight at Blight not threatened by her or was not showing it. To her this just felt like they were just sitting around talking, thinking that was doing much of anything while other were out there doing something by fighting. Yet being outnumbered her she was only getting to get hounded on for suggesting something that at least was doing something about the dragons.
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar [img]http://i.imgur.com/Rhuey4P.png[/img] [color=cyan] I have to agree with Andisum here. We can't sit idly by while everyone we know dies. However, fighting wouldn't help anything. We would just become one of the many corpses. [/color] Lilak makes a sort of tsking sound, thinking. [i]Is there any way to get involved without any chance of us being found out?[/i] As she does this, she twirls her stick around, which would hit anyone who came through the door.
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar

Rhuey4P.png

I have to agree with Andisum here. We can't sit idly by while everyone we know dies. However, fighting wouldn't help anything. We would just become one of the many corpses. Lilak makes a sort of tsking sound, thinking. Is there any way to get involved without any chance of us being found out? As she does this, she twirls her stick around, which would hit anyone who came through the door.
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Moonpelt @RedOptics [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] "[color=green]Blight is right.[/color]" Prehnite snaps. "[color=green]Do you honestly think that you can fight three dragons on your own?! Because we won't stand beside you while you get yourself killed. Be smart for once! Our only hope of winning the battle ahead is to no longer be enemies![/color]" He puffs up his feathers. "[color=green]There are actions we can take that aren't fighting them face to face.[/color]"
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Moonpelt @RedOptics
13422.png

"Blight is right." Prehnite snaps. "Do you honestly think that you can fight three dragons on your own?! Because we won't stand beside you while you get yourself killed. Be smart for once! Our only hope of winning the battle ahead is to no longer be enemies!"
He puffs up his feathers.
"There are actions we can take that aren't fighting them face to face."
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar [img]http://i.imgur.com/Rhuey4P.png[/img] Lilak gives a brief glare at Prehnite, and stops flipping her stick. [color=cyan] No longer be enemies? No treatie will help this. The dragons were killing for their strength to increase, not because we ignited them into battle. However, we could, as Prehnite says, take actions without fighting, or just giving in.[/color] After thinking a while, she adds, [color=cyan] If that's even possible.[/color]
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar

Rhuey4P.png

Lilak gives a brief glare at Prehnite, and stops flipping her stick. No longer be enemies? No treatie will help this. The dragons were killing for their strength to increase, not because we ignited them into battle. However, we could, as Prehnite says, take actions without fighting, or just giving in.

After thinking a while, she adds, If that's even possible.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9