Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parliament of Beastclans (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@CursedKaze Count me in! Love the Beastclans. [b]Name:[/b] Blight [b]Bonding Level:[/b] Relaxed [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Race:[/b] Serthis [b]Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/14546.png[/img] [b]Text color:[/b] [color=#D358F7] Purple [/color] [b]Personality: [/b] Blight is a proud, honorary member of her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50471&tab=dragon&did=12453949]dragon's[/url] roving band of pirates. Just as skilled with words as she is her blades, Blight is quick to argue and slow to let said arguments go. She left her fellow Serthis of her own accord, and all the gold in the world wouldn't be enough to convince her to tell you why. Blight truly has a serpent's tongue, and isn't afraid to lash out at any who stand in her way. She is strongly defensive of the dragons she travels with, and carries the name they gave her with pride.
@CursedKaze

Count me in! Love the Beastclans.

Name: Blight
Bonding Level: Relaxed
Race: Serthis
Image: 14546.png
Text color: Purple
Personality: Blight is a proud, honorary member of her dragon's roving band of pirates. Just as skilled with words as she is her blades, Blight is quick to argue and slow to let said arguments go. She left her fellow Serthis of her own accord, and all the gold in the world wouldn't be enough to convince her to tell you why. Blight truly has a serpent's tongue, and isn't afraid to lash out at any who stand in her way. She is strongly defensive of the dragons she travels with, and carries the name they gave her with pride.
@Vanquished Welcome aboard, you've been added to the list. Feel free to jump in where you like. @Llanai @Toriel [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] The former prince of harpies observed his smaller Raptorik half-cousin, the smaller avian holding a sharp edged spear with which he had jabbed several holes in the meeting table. "[color=green]If dragons could be defeated none of us would be here.[/color]" He huffs. "[color=green]Even those of us who were sold into the service of dragonkind were defeated or captured at some point.[/color]" He settles on the back of his 'throne' and shuffles his claws so he can dodge if the Blacktalon Striker decides to try and jab him with the spear. "[color=green]There's no point in debating it but I am still a prince of harpies. I deserve to at least be consulted on the off-chance these dungbrains actually decide on something rather than bicker.[/color]"
@Vanquished

Welcome aboard, you've been added to the list. Feel free to jump in where you like.

@Llanai @Toriel
13422.png

The former prince of harpies observed his smaller Raptorik half-cousin, the smaller avian holding a sharp edged spear with which he had jabbed several holes in the meeting table.
"If dragons could be defeated none of us would be here." He huffs. "Even those of us who were sold into the service of dragonkind were defeated or captured at some point."
He settles on the back of his 'throne' and shuffles his claws so he can dodge if the Blacktalon Striker decides to try and jab him with the spear.
"There's no point in debating it but I am still a prince of harpies. I deserve to at least be consulted on the off-chance these dungbrains actually decide on something rather than bicker."
qCJC5AV.png
@Cursedkaze @Toriel @Vanquished [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/a/a9/Blacktalon_Striker.png/revision/latest?cb=20141005094928.png[/img] Dahik took on a look of indignation. "[color=maroon]No one said anything about defeating anyone,[/color]" he said as if hurt, "[color=maroon]and I'm quite offended that you would assume such a thing.[/color]" he smirked at his fellow avian, "[color=maroon]I'd also appreciate it if you'd stop speaking Draconic at me. Our tongue works fine if you even remember it,[/color]" he spat. (([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1773497/1][s]boop language nonsense[/s][/url]))
@Cursedkaze @Toriel @Vanquished

latest?cb=20141005094928.png

Dahik took on a look of indignation. "No one said anything about defeating anyone," he said as if hurt, "and I'm quite offended that you would assume such a thing." he smirked at his fellow avian, "I'd also appreciate it if you'd stop speaking Draconic at me. Our tongue works fine if you even remember it," he spat.

((boop language nonsense))
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai @Toriel @Vanquished [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] "[color=green]Why else gather if not to decide on some tired and futile action.[/color]" Prenhite yawns and covers his mouth with a wing. "[color=green]Whether they decide to support the war effort or not, the end result will be the same.[/color]" He turns to look down on Dahik and smiles smugly. "[color=green]I'm no scholar, why speak dead languages.[/color]
@Llanai @Toriel @Vanquished
13422.png

"Why else gather if not to decide on some tired and futile action." Prenhite yawns and covers his mouth with a wing. "Whether they decide to support the war effort or not, the end result will be the same."
He turns to look down on Dahik and smiles smugly.
"I'm no scholar, why speak dead languages.
qCJC5AV.png
[b]Name:Andisum[/b] [b]Bonding Level: Wary[/b] [b]Gender: Female[/b] [b]Race:Harpy[/b] [b]Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/622.png[/img] [b]Text color:[/b] [color=Indigo] Indigo [/color] [b]Personality:[/b] A usually soft spoken Harpy outside of the battlefield, Andisum is a tough warrior yet likes to try and win her battles with words and wits if she is able to. She is wary of dragons worrying if one can truly trust such creatures that seem to want to fight first and ask questions later. Yet she rather keep her thoughts to herself to not cause any fighting, and she doesn't want to admit this but after the time of her being captured she didn't have to fight and had time to do something that was long put behind by Harpies, art.
Name:Andisum
Bonding Level: Wary
Race:Harpy
Image: 622.png
Text color: Indigo
Personality: A usually soft spoken Harpy outside of the battlefield, Andisum is a tough warrior yet likes to try and win her battles with words and wits if she is able to. She is wary of dragons worrying if one can truly trust such creatures that seem to want to fight first and ask questions later. Yet she rather keep her thoughts to herself to not cause any fighting, and she doesn't want to admit this but after the time of her being captured she didn't have to fight and had time to do something that was long put behind by Harpies, art.
@CursedKaze @Llanai @Toriel [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/14546.png[/center][/img] Blight hissed a laugh, black tongue flicking out before she smiled nastily at Prenhite. [color=#D358F7] "Quit sticking your feathers where they don't belong, dragon-lover. We didn't invite you for a reason."[/color] She rose up to her full height from where she had been coiled in the far corner of the room, amber eyes glittering dangerously in the dim light. [color=D358F7] "You think you're so high and mighty, oh prince of the harpies. But that means nothing to us, especially not here of all places. And you expect us to go to war? Us!? Do you have a death wish, Prenhite?"[/color] At his quip about dead languages, Blight hissed again, this time in anger, eyes narrowing as she glared daggers across the room at Prenhite.
@CursedKaze @Llanai @Toriel
14546.png

Blight hissed a laugh, black tongue flicking out before she smiled nastily at Prenhite. "Quit sticking your feathers where they don't belong, dragon-lover. We didn't invite you for a reason." She rose up to her full height from where she had been coiled in the far corner of the room, amber eyes glittering dangerously in the dim light. "You think you're so high and mighty, oh prince of the harpies. But that means nothing to us, especially not here of all places. And you expect us to go to war? Us!? Do you have a death wish, Prenhite?"

At his quip about dead languages, Blight hissed again, this time in anger, eyes narrowing as she glared daggers across the room at Prenhite.
@Collapsar ((Added to the list, jump in whenever you feel like it)) @Llanai @Toriel @Vanquished [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] The Harpy Prince turns to the Serthis and his feathers puff up in a clear defensive posture. He hadn't actual noticed the Serthis concealed so stealthily in the shadows.Still he settles, trying to pat down his feathers so he looks less startled than he is. "[color=green]I mean a lot and you know why.[/color]" He brags. "[color=green]It's because I got the Power. I got Awakened by the dragons and I got the Power and you don't so there.[/color]" He sticks out a grey-green tongue and preens. "[color=green]As for the war, there already is one. What I'm wondering is if any of you shower are stupid enough to try and continue it.[/color]" Deliberately appearing like he is ignoring the Serthis he turns and puts his feathers back in order. "[color=green]I thought all you snakes cared about was money anyway...[/color]"
@Collapsar

((Added to the list, jump in whenever you feel like it))

@Llanai @Toriel @Vanquished
13422.png

The Harpy Prince turns to the Serthis and his feathers puff up in a clear defensive posture. He hadn't actual noticed the Serthis concealed so stealthily in the shadows.Still he settles, trying to pat down his feathers so he looks less startled than he is.
"I mean a lot and you know why." He brags. "It's because I got the Power. I got Awakened by the dragons and I got the Power and you don't so there." He sticks out a grey-green tongue and preens.
"As for the war, there already is one. What I'm wondering is if any of you shower are stupid enough to try and continue it."
Deliberately appearing like he is ignoring the Serthis he turns and puts his feathers back in order.
"I thought all you snakes cared about was money anyway..."
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/622.png[/center][/img] While other members of the beast clan were talking a masked harpy silently came into the room and acted like she had been in there the whole time. She still wore the mask she wore so many times into battle and usually kept it one even though now there wasn't going to be any fighting for a while from what she knew. Taking the time she had before someone else noticed her, Andisum glanced around at the others to remember their faces while they couldn't exactly remember hers though one face she knew out of all of them.[i]The harpy prince? This must explain why he vanished, but she'd better be sure that it was him she supposed..[/i]"[color=indigo]Prenhite,[/color]" the female spoke up "[color=indigo]Is that really you?[/color]"
@CursedKaze
622.png

While other members of the beast clan were talking a masked harpy silently came into the room and acted like she had been in there the whole time. She still wore the mask she wore so many times into battle and usually kept it one even though now there wasn't going to be any fighting for a while from what she knew. Taking the time she had before someone else noticed her, Andisum glanced around at the others to remember their faces while they couldn't exactly remember hers though one face she knew out of all of them.The harpy prince? This must explain why he vanished, but she'd better be sure that it was him she supposed.."Prenhite," the female spoke up "Is that really you?"
@Collapsar [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] The Harpy Prince turns his head at the sound of a familiar voice. It had been a while since he had seen the curves of a Harpy Warrior's mask (or the curves of a harpy warrior) but the voice he recognizes, not from the gathering here but from the time before he had been taken in by the dragons when he had been part of the great Flock of the combined Harpy Clans. "[color=green]Andisum?[/color]" He asks, searching for the sight of her in the direction of the sound.
@Collapsar
13422.png

The Harpy Prince turns his head at the sound of a familiar voice. It had been a while since he had seen the curves of a Harpy Warrior's mask (or the curves of a harpy warrior) but the voice he recognizes, not from the gathering here but from the time before he had been taken in by the dragons when he had been part of the great Flock of the combined Harpy Clans.
"Andisum?" He asks, searching for the sight of her in the direction of the sound.
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/622.png[/center][/img] A smile came to Andisum's face as she heard her name, there was a great feeling of joy to knows someone who knew your name after being away from the flock for so long. Feeling obligated to do this now, Andisum took off her mask so her face could be fully seen revealing navy blue eyes and dark blueish green 'freckles' on her cheeks among the white feathers making them stick out like a sore thumb."[color=Indigo]Yes! Yes, its me,[/color]" She stuttered a bit getting a little bit excited "[color=Indigo]Its a surprise to see another harp, much less the prince. I bet the rest of the flock will be glad to hear that you are ok.[/color]"
@CursedKaze
622.png

A smile came to Andisum's face as she heard her name, there was a great feeling of joy to knows someone who knew your name after being away from the flock for so long. Feeling obligated to do this now, Andisum took off her mask so her face could be fully seen revealing navy blue eyes and dark blueish green 'freckles' on her cheeks among the white feathers making them stick out like a sore thumb."Yes! Yes, its me," She stuttered a bit getting a little bit excited "Its a surprise to see another harp, much less the prince. I bet the rest of the flock will be glad to hear that you are ok."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9