Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parliament of Beastclans (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics [img]http://i.imgur.com/Rhuey4P.png[/img] Lalik nods, picking up the letter and passing it to Prenhite. She quickly returns to her chair. [color=cyan] Pleasure to meet you, Prenhite. I believe the letter speaks of a topic you have long been talking about? [/color] Lalik then relaxes in her chair.
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics

Rhuey4P.png

Lalik nods, picking up the letter and passing it to Prenhite. She quickly returns to her chair. Pleasure to meet you, Prenhite. I believe the letter speaks of a topic you have long been talking about? Lalik then relaxes in her chair.

@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Moonpelt @RedOptics [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] "[color=green]Dragon are magically created war machines Andisum. Try and kill one and fail and you kill all of us. If it comes down to that I'll fight you myself.[/color]" The fugitive prince snaps at the other harpy, his feathers puffing up. "[color=green]Don't think I won't, I've got the Power![/color]" Prehnite unfolds the letter, and scans over it quickly. "[color=green]Speaking of killing all of us...[/color]" He mutters under his breath. "[color=green]Lalik here brings word from Tishu. Word is spreading fast. I dislike our odds if they try and 'free' us by force.[/color]"
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Moonpelt @RedOptics
13422.png

"Dragon are magically created war machines Andisum. Try and kill one and fail and you kill all of us. If it comes down to that I'll fight you myself." The fugitive prince snaps at the other harpy, his feathers puffing up. "Don't think I won't, I've got the Power!"
Prehnite unfolds the letter, and scans over it quickly.
"Speaking of killing all of us..." He mutters under his breath. "Lalik here brings word from Tishu. Word is spreading fast. I dislike our odds if they try and 'free' us by force."
qCJC5AV.png
@Cursedkaze @Toriel @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics @moonpelt [center] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/a/a9/Blacktalon_Striker.png/revision/latest?cb=20141005094928.png[/img][/center] At hearing the Prenhite's introduction, Dahik turned to face Lalik once more, his crest and neck ruff rising in the equivalent of a blush. "[color=maroon]Dahik, friend,[/color]" he offered, "[color=maroon]formerly of the Southern High Rock Tribe. I didn't mean to pass you over... I... mistook you for someone else.[/color]" Settling himself hopefully before anyone could notice, he made to address the group. "[color=maroon]No outside rescue,[/color]" he said sternly, "[color=maroon]There are far too many dragons for them to fight here and no reliable way to get messages between us."[/color] He leaned back into the chair, "[color=maroon]Plus there's no guarantee that they'd rescue all of us. If we're doing this, we're doing it on our own.[/color]"
@Cursedkaze @Toriel @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics @moonpelt
latest?cb=20141005094928.png

At hearing the Prenhite's introduction, Dahik turned to face Lalik once more, his crest and neck ruff rising in the equivalent of a blush. "Dahik, friend," he offered, "formerly of the Southern High Rock Tribe. I didn't mean to pass you over... I... mistook you for someone else." Settling himself hopefully before anyone could notice, he made to address the group. "No outside rescue," he said sternly, "There are far too many dragons for them to fight here and no reliable way to get messages between us." He leaned back into the chair, "Plus there's no guarantee that they'd rescue all of us. If we're doing this, we're doing it on our own."
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Vanquished @llanai @Redoptics @Moonpelt [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/622.png[/center][/img] "[color=Indigo]I would only have myself end up being killed, I'm sure I won't be the first or last that didn't want to be treated like a pet. Though don't worry your little heart I'm sure you'd just be able to snuggle and kiss up to your dragon if thing ever seemed to be going south.[/color]" She snapped back at him "[color=Indigo]And them being war machines means that's all they ever will want. War, so we have to fight back to protect ourselves so we don't just become bones and words in a history book.[/color]" Her feathers ruffled up again as she was finding herself getting mad yet again, [i]maybe he's just used to being pampered to and doesn't know what its like to fight.. to see those terrible teeth and claws destroy another Harpy.[/i] With old thoughts coming back to her she turned away from the prince and didn't look to the others. [i]Maybe one day things would go back to the way they where before the dragons changed that.[/i]
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Vanquished @llanai @Redoptics @Moonpelt
622.png

"I would only have myself end up being killed, I'm sure I won't be the first or last that didn't want to be treated like a pet. Though don't worry your little heart I'm sure you'd just be able to snuggle and kiss up to your dragon if thing ever seemed to be going south." She snapped back at him "And them being war machines means that's all they ever will want. War, so we have to fight back to protect ourselves so we don't just become bones and words in a history book." Her feathers ruffled up again as she was finding herself getting mad yet again, maybe he's just used to being pampered to and doesn't know what its like to fight.. to see those terrible teeth and claws destroy another Harpy. With old thoughts coming back to her she turned away from the prince and didn't look to the others. Maybe one day things would go back to the way they where before the dragons changed that.
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics [img]http://i.imgur.com/Rhuey4P.png[/img] Lalik glances at Dahik one last time. [i]Was he talking about her? Because she described him to be exactly like that. Oh well.[/i] [color=cyan] Err, Prehnite? Why do you keep talking about this 'Power' so much? And.. what is it exactly? I mean, could it help us?[/color] Lalik's fur seem to perk up as if also anticipating the answer.

Rhuey4P.png

Lalik glances at Dahik one last time. Was he talking about her? Because she described him to be exactly like that. Oh well. Err, Prehnite? Why do you keep talking about this 'Power' so much? And.. what is it exactly? I mean, could it help us? Lalik's fur seem to perk up as if also anticipating the answer.
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Moonpelt @RedOptics [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] "[color=green]Which is why we should be fighting alongside them rather than against them so they focus on fighting each other instead of focusing on US![/color]" The Harpy Prince's voice raises to a loud screech that would be comedic if it weren't for the venom in his tone. Whirling around on his chair he points at the Longneck. "[color=green]This is the Power!"[/color] He shrieks and a sudden gale sweeps around the chamber, howling like something alive and hungry as it intensifies outwards from the Harpy, knocking over anyone who doesn't grab something in time as it batters them from multiple directions. The Harpy settles his feathers. The Burst of Wind Magic fades as suddenly as it started. "[color=green]And that's why I am Awakened.[/color] He says softly. "[color=green]No magic words, no rituals, no staff just pure Magic straight from the dragons.[/color]"
13422.png

"Which is why we should be fighting alongside them rather than against them so they focus on fighting each other instead of focusing on US!" The Harpy Prince's voice raises to a loud screech that would be comedic if it weren't for the venom in his tone.
Whirling around on his chair he points at the Longneck.
"This is the Power!" He shrieks and a sudden gale sweeps around the chamber, howling like something alive and hungry as it intensifies outwards from the Harpy, knocking over anyone who doesn't grab something in time as it batters them from multiple directions.
The Harpy settles his feathers. The Burst of Wind Magic fades as suddenly as it started.
"And that's why I am Awakened. He says softly. "No magic words, no rituals, no staff just pure Magic straight from the dragons."
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics [img]http://i.imgur.com/Rhuey4P.png[/img] [color=cyan] Ah, so you mean elemental magic caused by a bond. [/color] Lalik didn't seem bothered by this magic, and simply picked herself and the chair up. [color=cyan] In our tribe, we call it Bonding Magic. I see you take pride in this?[/color] [i]I suppose i shouldn't tell him I have pure elemental magic, and that it isn't that legendary.[/i] The Longneck grabs a pillow and rests it on the chair, putting her hiking stick to the side. [color=cyan] You understand this will weaken you if we have to wage war with the Dragons. [/color]

Rhuey4P.png

Ah, so you mean elemental magic caused by a bond. Lalik didn't seem bothered by this magic, and simply picked herself and the chair up. In our tribe, we call it Bonding Magic. I see you take pride in this? I suppose i shouldn't tell him I have pure elemental magic, and that it isn't that legendary. The Longneck grabs a pillow and rests it on the chair, putting her hiking stick to the side. You understand this will weaken you if we have to wage war with the Dragons.
@CursedKaze @Llanai @Collapsar @Moonpelt @RedOptics [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/14546.png[/center][/img] [color=#D358F7] "How incredibly impressive." [/color] Blight hissed dryly from the doorway, eyes narrowed to slits as she glowered at Prenhite. [color=#D358F7] "Thanky you, o mighty prince, for that wonderful display."[/color] Her voice dripped sarcasm, though her tone was not as hostile as it could have been. [color=#D358F7] "That aside, my apologies for being late. I was ... held up. Has anything of great importance been discussed?"[/color] Blight did not seem to notice the longneck cowering nearby the door, but she did catch sight of the Maren, and her expression immediately turned stormy.
@CursedKaze @Llanai @Collapsar @Moonpelt @RedOptics
14546.png

"How incredibly impressive." Blight hissed dryly from the doorway, eyes narrowed to slits as she glowered at Prenhite. "Thanky you, o mighty prince, for that wonderful display." Her voice dripped sarcasm, though her tone was not as hostile as it could have been.

"That aside, my apologies for being late. I was ... held up. Has anything of great importance been discussed?" Blight did not seem to notice the longneck cowering nearby the door, but she did catch sight of the Maren, and her expression immediately turned stormy.
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Moonpelt @RedOptics [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] Prehnite looks over the top of his folded wings. "[color=green]You misunderstand the intention of my parlor trick.[/color]" He says gravely. "[color=green]I am telling you now if you try to start a fight I will personally stop you, without my dragon if need be.[/color]" He stands and his claws click on the table. "[color=green]Good Morning Blight.[/color]" He calls, drawing more attention to the approaching Serthis. "[color=green]Our new friend Lalik here brings a message from Tishu.[/color]"
13422.png

Prehnite looks over the top of his folded wings.
"You misunderstand the intention of my parlor trick." He says gravely. "I am telling you now if you try to start a fight I will personally stop you, without my dragon if need be."
He stands and his claws click on the table.
"Good Morning Blight." He calls, drawing more attention to the approaching Serthis. "Our new friend Lalik here brings a message from Tishu."
qCJC5AV.png
@Cursedkaze @Toriel @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics @moonpelt [center] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/a/a9/Blacktalon_Striker.png/revision/latest?cb=20141005094928.png[/img][/center] "[color=maroon]You've missed nothing terribly important,[/color]" Dahik said from where his position under the table, "[color=maroon]Though, I'd like to have it noted that Prenhite should never do that again.[/color]" Crawling up into his seat, the raptorik smoothed himself out before speaking again. "[color=maroon]Power like that is unnatural, especially for those who are not magical abominations.[/color]"
@Cursedkaze @Toriel @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics @moonpelt
latest?cb=20141005094928.png

"You've missed nothing terribly important," Dahik said from where his position under the table, "Though, I'd like to have it noted that Prenhite should never do that again." Crawling up into his seat, the raptorik smoothed himself out before speaking again. "Power like that is unnatural, especially for those who are not magical abominations."
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9