Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parliament of Beastclans (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Vanquished @llanai [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/622.png[/center][/img] Hearing the sound of someone speak outside of the room, Andisum looked over and saw the Centaur trot inside of the room with a bit of curious look. When she was spoken to she nodded her head, thought for a moment, before sighing and glancing over to the prince. "[color=Indigo]It was nice seeing you again Prenhite, and knowing that you are still alive and breathing,[/color]" She said before jumping down from the perch "[color=Indigo]but I suppose I should go to the dragon before it gets worried I thought about wanting to live free. Hopefully we will be able to talk again soon on what we should do.[/color]"
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Vanquished @llanai
622.png

Hearing the sound of someone speak outside of the room, Andisum looked over and saw the Centaur trot inside of the room with a bit of curious look. When she was spoken to she nodded her head, thought for a moment, before sighing and glancing over to the prince. "It was nice seeing you again Prenhite, and knowing that you are still alive and breathing," She said before jumping down from the perch "but I suppose I should go to the dragon before it gets worried I thought about wanting to live free. Hopefully we will be able to talk again soon on what we should do."
@Cursedkaze @Toriel @Vanquished @Collapsar [center] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/a/a9/Blacktalon_Striker.png/revision/latest?cb=20141005094928.png[/img][/center] Dahik perked up visibly at the mention of his dragon, his eyes widening in surprise...almost excitement before he slumped down into his seat. "[color=maroon]what does that oaf want?[/color]" he grumbled, "[color=maroon]Doesn't he have a job to do or something?[/color]" slowly he slid to his feet, moving to strap his spear to his back before stopping to hold it out to the centaur. "[color=maroon]Thank you Arcus. Would you mind holding this for me. I normally wouldn't face a dragon without a weapon, but I'm tired of them taking it.[/color]"
@Cursedkaze @Toriel @Vanquished @Collapsar
latest?cb=20141005094928.png

Dahik perked up visibly at the mention of his dragon, his eyes widening in surprise...almost excitement before he slumped down into his seat. "what does that oaf want?" he grumbled, "Doesn't he have a job to do or something?" slowly he slid to his feet, moving to strap his spear to his back before stopping to hold it out to the centaur. "Thank you Arcus. Would you mind holding this for me. I normally wouldn't face a dragon without a weapon, but I'm tired of them taking it."
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Toriel [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] "[color=green]Very well, you're starting to bore me anyway.[/color]" The Harpy Prince yawns and makes a dismissive waving gesture with his wing so it looks like he is the one breaking up the meeting. "[color=green]Don't do anything stupid.[/color]" He strides past the others with his tail feathers shaking. "[color=green]And next time remember to invite me![/color]" He protests as he strides into the light. A minute later a high pitched whistle splits the air and with a 'whump' of displaced air a massive pair of wings beat as a dragon lands. ((Time skip?))
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Toriel
13422.png

"Very well, you're starting to bore me anyway." The Harpy Prince yawns and makes a dismissive waving gesture with his wing so it looks like he is the one breaking up the meeting.
"Don't do anything stupid." He strides past the others with his tail feathers shaking. "And next time remember to invite me!" He protests as he strides into the light.
A minute later a high pitched whistle splits the air and with a 'whump' of displaced air a massive pair of wings beat as a dragon lands.

((Time skip?))
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze @Llanai @Collapsar @Toriel [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/14546.png[/center][/img] [color=D358F7] "It seems we finally agree on something. None of us want to fight a war that is not of our own making."[/color] With that, Blight tipped her imaginary hat to Arcus, slithering out into the light, weaving around the narrow gap between the solid oak doors. [color=D358F7] "Try not to loose any feathers, Prenhite dear!"[/color] Blight called in a falsely sweet sing-song voice, rolling the s in feathers in a too long hiss. She flash Dahik a wicked smile and winked slyly at Andisum. The Serthis made her way over to a dragon not much taller than herself before the pair vanished down a dark passageway. ((Sure!))
@CursedKaze @Llanai @Collapsar @Toriel
14546.png

"It seems we finally agree on something. None of us want to fight a war that is not of our own making." With that, Blight tipped her imaginary hat to Arcus, slithering out into the light, weaving around the narrow gap between the solid oak doors. "Try not to loose any feathers, Prenhite dear!" Blight called in a falsely sweet sing-song voice, rolling the s in feathers in a too long hiss. She flash Dahik a wicked smile and winked slyly at Andisum. The Serthis made her way over to a dragon not much taller than herself before the pair vanished down a dark passageway.

((Sure!))
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Toriel [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] The next time enough of them can sneak free from dragon supervision to gather Prenhite is smugly early, perched on the back of one of the chairs and glaring at everyone who enters with an insincere smile on his face. The Harpy Prince waves a feathered wing imperiously as the other enter, wordlessly commanding them to sit as if he was the one preceding over the meeting. Of course this is entirely false, everyone was of equal worth here, but it made him feel better. "[color=green]So then, what obvious thing are we going to restate this time?[/color]"
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @Toriel
13422.png

The next time enough of them can sneak free from dragon supervision to gather Prenhite is smugly early, perched on the back of one of the chairs and glaring at everyone who enters with an insincere smile on his face.
The Harpy Prince waves a feathered wing imperiously as the other enter, wordlessly commanding them to sit as if he was the one preceding over the meeting. Of course this is entirely false, everyone was of equal worth here, but it made him feel better.
"So then, what obvious thing are we going to restate this time?"
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Vanquished @llanai [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/622.png[/center][/img] Andisum gracefully landed down into the room with her mask still on as always and silently moved to the table to usually got abused by sharp objects by the others. Under her mask she had a smile on her face, glad to get time away from that dragon and to talk with other Beastclan members, well up until the arguing gets them nowhere. She then gave the prince a friendly wave hello and looked to the door waiting for the others to show up. "[color=Indigo]Don't sound too hopeful there Prince.[/color]" She said with a bit of a teasing tone before switching to a more serious tone of voice "[color=Indigo]I'm sure the others have come up with some plans of what to do.[/color]"
@CursedKaze @Toriel @Vanquished @llanai
622.png

Andisum gracefully landed down into the room with her mask still on as always and silently moved to the table to usually got abused by sharp objects by the others. Under her mask she had a smile on her face, glad to get time away from that dragon and to talk with other Beastclan members, well up until the arguing gets them nowhere. She then gave the prince a friendly wave hello and looked to the door waiting for the others to show up. "Don't sound too hopeful there Prince." She said with a bit of a teasing tone before switching to a more serious tone of voice "I'm sure the others have come up with some plans of what to do."
@CursedKaze I presume it's not too late to join? [b]Name:[/b] Dynami [b]Bonding Level:[/b] Inquisitive [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Race:[/b] Clearwater Oracle Maren [b]Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13436.png[/img] [b]Text color:[/b] [color=#7AB8AD] Mid-Grey Blue [/color] [b]Personality: [/b] Quite rude, but you learn to like him. He's more into his scrolls rather than conversation, but does tend to multitask between the two. Waterborne, he can still slither on land if necessary but prefers water if given the chance. Dynami only fights if threatened, and will often lie about saving one's life with an excuse that he did it to save his own scales. It's strange, he only accepts compliments and praise if it's about his knowledge in problem solving and etc. However, once you're close with him he's not so bad after all, and he can learn so much about you in a day of conversation just by being observant. Plus, he doesn't hold any judgements about your secrets, and will not spatter them about.
@CursedKaze I presume it's not too late to join?

Name: Dynami
Bonding Level: Inquisitive
Race: Clearwater Oracle Maren
Image: 13436.png
Text color: Mid-Grey Blue
Personality: Quite rude, but you learn to like him. He's more into his scrolls rather than conversation, but does tend to multitask between the two. Waterborne, he can still slither on land if necessary but prefers water if given the chance. Dynami only fights if threatened, and will often lie about saving one's life with an excuse that he did it to save his own scales. It's strange, he only accepts compliments and praise if it's about his knowledge in problem solving and etc. However, once you're close with him he's not so bad after all, and he can learn so much about you in a day of conversation just by being observant. Plus, he doesn't hold any judgements about your secrets, and will not spatter them about.
2Z6uBh6.png
@RedOptics ((Welcome aboard~ You've been added to the list so jump in whenever you feel like it. For sake of convenience I'd say there is a waterway entrance for our Maren friend)) @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @toriel [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] "[color=green]That will be the day.[/color]" The Prince sighs. "[color=green]It seems the discussion keeps going around in circles, then someone strike out on their own and we're back to square one.It wouldn't be so bad if they actually made decisions.[/color]" He puffs up his feathers. "[color=green]It's always 'oh we hate the dragons but we're too scared to fight them' and nothing ever happens.[/color]"
@RedOptics

((Welcome aboard~ You've been added to the list so jump in whenever you feel like it. For sake of convenience I'd say there is a waterway entrance for our Maren friend))

@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @toriel
13422.png

"That will be the day." The Prince sighs. "It seems the discussion keeps going around in circles, then someone strike out on their own and we're back to square one.It wouldn't be so bad if they actually made decisions."
He puffs up his feathers.
"It's always 'oh we hate the dragons but we're too scared to fight them' and nothing ever happens."
qCJC5AV.png
(Why thank you for the info! ^^) @Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @toriel @CursedKaze [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13436.png[/img][/center] Dynami slithered out of the water ways and into the hall, clutching a waterproof scroll in his clawed hand tightly. His scales scraped against the stone, leaving a damp trail similar to a snail's as he strolled through the darkened halls. The Maren spotted the Prince and Harpy conversing, and decided to butt in. [color=#7AB8AD]"Ah, my Prince. How good it is to see your grace in this Lightweaver forsaken hall yet again."[/color] Bowing respectfully, he only glanced at the other being beside him, simply flicking a fin to acknowledge her presence.
(Why thank you for the info! ^^)

@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @toriel @CursedKaze
13436.png

Dynami slithered out of the water ways and into the hall, clutching a waterproof scroll in his clawed hand tightly. His scales scraped against the stone, leaving a damp trail similar to a snail's as he strolled through the darkened halls. The Maren spotted the Prince and Harpy conversing, and decided to butt in. "Ah, my Prince. How good it is to see your grace in this Lightweaver forsaken hall yet again." Bowing respectfully, he only glanced at the other being beside him, simply flicking a fin to acknowledge her presence.
2Z6uBh6.png
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][/center] The Harpy Prince turned his head and bowed a faction to acknowledge the Harpy warrior. Her initial teasing tone makes him feel a bit more at ease before she quickly turns them back to business but he is more interested in the splashing sound that meant one of the Maren was arriving. "[color=green]Good to see you Dynami. You missed our last meeting but, thankfully, nothing of importance.[/color]" The Harpy Prince smiles on noticing the approach of the Maren Oracle. He was always wrapped up in his admittedly impressive work but he treated him with respect which was something the Harpy always appreciated. The Maren was always practical when it came to things like this. There was many a time when he scarcely bothered to show up at all.
@Llanai @Vanquished @Collapsar @RedOptics
13422.png

The Harpy Prince turned his head and bowed a faction to acknowledge the Harpy warrior. Her initial teasing tone makes him feel a bit more at ease before she quickly turns them back to business but he is more interested in the splashing sound that meant one of the Maren was arriving.
"Good to see you Dynami. You missed our last meeting but, thankfully, nothing of importance." The Harpy Prince smiles on noticing the approach of the Maren Oracle. He was always wrapped up in his admittedly impressive work but he treated him with respect which was something the Harpy always appreciated. The Maren was always practical when it came to things like this. There was many a time when he scarcely bothered to show up at all.
qCJC5AV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9