Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trail of the Traitor OOC Board
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Kersom That is a good question! I can't say I really know too much about how the Force is supposed to work, so I would see what the Wookie has to say. Personally I don't see why not though. *shrug* Sounds reasonable to me.
@Kersom That is a good question! I can't say I really know too much about how the Force is supposed to work, so I would see what the Wookie has to say. Personally I don't see why not though. *shrug* Sounds reasonable to me.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@BroomHare

Lightbulb.

What if Nassia's father and Darth Vader had some sort of past, but he doesn't know that he had kids. Maybe he was training under Vader to be a Sith or maybe he was Vader's enemy or maybe he worked under Vader? Idk. (I guess you would choose once Vader figures it out, if you want the idea in the Rp)
@BroomHare

Lightbulb.

What if Nassia's father and Darth Vader had some sort of past, but he doesn't know that he had kids. Maybe he was training under Vader to be a Sith or maybe he was Vader's enemy or maybe he worked under Vader? Idk. (I guess you would choose once Vader figures it out, if you want the idea in the Rp)
@Kersom Hmmm, that's an interesting idea. ^^ Actually, it'd probably best to figure that out first, cause that'll give me a little time to stew over it a little more before it comes up in conversation. If you don't mind, that is!

Personally, I like the ideas that he either knew him (probably back from when he was still Anakin) and worked with him that way, or maybe he worked for the Empire and went AWOL?

The Empire does have a habit, apparently (if Lieutenant Commander Ardan is anything to go on...which kind of depends on your definition of canon xD) of letting force sensitives live if they aren't and can't be trained how to use it.
@Kersom Hmmm, that's an interesting idea. ^^ Actually, it'd probably best to figure that out first, cause that'll give me a little time to stew over it a little more before it comes up in conversation. If you don't mind, that is!

Personally, I like the ideas that he either knew him (probably back from when he was still Anakin) and worked with him that way, or maybe he worked for the Empire and went AWOL?

The Empire does have a habit, apparently (if Lieutenant Commander Ardan is anything to go on...which kind of depends on your definition of canon xD) of letting force sensitives live if they aren't and can't be trained how to use it.
@BroomHare

Maybe the two trained to be Jedi together and were really close friends or whatever, but then Annekin became Darth Vader and had already been betrayed to many times, but then he found that his closest friend was out to destroy his plans, everything he had worked so hard to get. So when Vader finally incountered him, Vader killed him in blind rage, that's when (let's name their father Cade) Cade's wife, Sarah, sent his two children to the only place they would be safe, a remote jungle planet. Vader then sent soldiers to kill Sarah, believing that the two never had any children. Now a few years later, Nassia is in the city.
@BroomHare

Maybe the two trained to be Jedi together and were really close friends or whatever, but then Annekin became Darth Vader and had already been betrayed to many times, but then he found that his closest friend was out to destroy his plans, everything he had worked so hard to get. So when Vader finally incountered him, Vader killed him in blind rage, that's when (let's name their father Cade) Cade's wife, Sarah, sent his two children to the only place they would be safe, a remote jungle planet. Vader then sent soldiers to kill Sarah, believing that the two never had any children. Now a few years later, Nassia is in the city.
@Kersom

Hmmm, the idea of the two of them knowing each other is cool, but, well, having them be best friends makes me a little nervous. OC's and canons being really, super close like that is just something I generally try and avoid. Sometimes it works, but I've also seen stories turn real bad real fast, so I usually just try and avoid it. ^^"
@Kersom

Hmmm, the idea of the two of them knowing each other is cool, but, well, having them be best friends makes me a little nervous. OC's and canons being really, super close like that is just something I generally try and avoid. Sometimes it works, but I've also seen stories turn real bad real fast, so I usually just try and avoid it. ^^"
@BroomHare

Yea I guess, maybe they were just close, but not extremely close.
@BroomHare

Yea I guess, maybe they were just close, but not extremely close.
@Kersom OK, so I'm trying to get the timeline set up in my head too (cause Vader changes a lot between Episodes III and IV). Can you tell me when that stuff happened? Like what year(s?) thereabouts?
@Kersom OK, so I'm trying to get the timeline set up in my head too (cause Vader changes a lot between Episodes III and IV). Can you tell me when that stuff happened? Like what year(s?) thereabouts?
@BroomHare

The met around the time Annekin first began his training. (So that's in Episode II? I haven't watched Star Wars in a while..) So they knew each other for a very long time. (Let's say they met at around 14-16 and it was around 22 when Annekin became Vader, I'm not quite sure of his age so I'm guesstimating)

Did any of that make any sense?
@BroomHare

The met around the time Annekin first began his training. (So that's in Episode II? I haven't watched Star Wars in a while..) So they knew each other for a very long time. (Let's say they met at around 14-16 and it was around 22 when Annekin became Vader, I'm not quite sure of his age so I'm guesstimating)

Did any of that make any sense?
@Kersom Eeeechhhhh, Give me a moment. I'm trying to look up how old Anakin would have been to do all the math, but the wookiee page is so big it's slowing my computer to a crawl. @_@
@Kersom Eeeechhhhh, Give me a moment. I'm trying to look up how old Anakin would have been to do all the math, but the wookiee page is so big it's slowing my computer to a crawl. @_@
@Kersom OK, you were right! Anakin was about 22!

Actually, what I meant to ask though was, like, what time all of the things you were talking about between him and Cade happened. So, like, when did his wife send the kids away and when did he get killed?

As a side note: I am way off my game with prequels knowledge. I definitely thought Anakin was, like 30ish in episode III. xD
@Kersom OK, you were right! Anakin was about 22!

Actually, what I meant to ask though was, like, what time all of the things you were talking about between him and Cade happened. So, like, when did his wife send the kids away and when did he get killed?

As a side note: I am way off my game with prequels knowledge. I definitely thought Anakin was, like 30ish in episode III. xD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17