Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trail of the Traitor OOC Board
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@BroomHare
XD Indeed! I got a bunch of my friends to start on it too hehe.
We also used fracking crackers a lot too but that was just silliness, xD
@BroomHare
XD Indeed! I got a bunch of my friends to start on it too hehe.
We also used fracking crackers a lot too but that was just silliness, xD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@kersom @broomhare The Imperial ship was orbiting around Axxila, so then almost all the characters are in the same planet. The "baddies" are the only ones still im space, I think...
@kersom @broomhare The Imperial ship was orbiting around Axxila, so then almost all the characters are in the same planet. The "baddies" are the only ones still im space, I think...
@Kersom @Morningstar666

That's what I thought. I just got a little confused when they landed in a forest. ^^" I thought Axxila was all city, is all, so I wasn't sure where they were supposed to be.
@Kersom @Morningstar666

That's what I thought. I just got a little confused when they landed in a forest. ^^" I thought Axxila was all city, is all, so I wasn't sure where they were supposed to be.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@NekotheKat @Kersom @Morningstar666 @ImpossibleJedi4 @ItsThirteen

Sorry I haven't been active the past few days. Life's been busy the past few days. I'll probably get a reply up late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't been active the past few days. Life's been busy the past few days. I'll probably get a reply up late tonight or sometime tomorrow.
@BroomHare its k. (also I was just wondering if my charaters will pass)
@BroomHare its k. (also I was just wondering if my charaters will pass)
No rush, @broomhare . Take your time with your replies. :P
No rush, @broomhare . Take your time with your replies. :P
@NekotheKat Sure, those should be fine. I'm a little curious as to why they're carrying an iron sword, but that's just curiosity, lol. They're fine.
@NekotheKat Sure, those should be fine. I'm a little curious as to why they're carrying an iron sword, but that's just curiosity, lol. They're fine.

So, I was reading back through things to get back into the story yesterday, and I think...I think I messed up a little. I only ever called the ship the Imperials shuttled down to the planet in, well, a shuttle. xD And, I was taking a look back, and I'm not sure we're all seeing the same thing. That's my fault. What I should have said was Lambda, and I have to show you guys the ship I mean not only so that we're all on the same page, but because I think they're really funny. xD

OK, so this is the Lambda-class T4a shuttle. It's not very big (20m/Approx. 65' 7" long), and the outside looks like this, and the inside looks like this, and the whole article on them is here

They're super heavily armored, and the Empire had theirs fitted with literally ten laser canons(!)...but they can't accelerate, and they can't turn...Guys...it's a porcupine! xD It just sort of waddles through its task slowly, being all prickly and bristly. It might just be me. I might just be a dork...but I had to share because...I mean look at this quote from the wookie page:

"It can't accelerate worth a wheep and it turns slower than a comet, but if you get in its sights, it can blow you to itty-bitty pieces. It would be embarrassing to have to inform your family you got shot apart by a shuttle..."

x3

So, I was reading back through things to get back into the story yesterday, and I think...I think I messed up a little. I only ever called the ship the Imperials shuttled down to the planet in, well, a shuttle. xD And, I was taking a look back, and I'm not sure we're all seeing the same thing. That's my fault. What I should have said was Lambda, and I have to show you guys the ship I mean not only so that we're all on the same page, but because I think they're really funny. xD

OK, so this is the Lambda-class T4a shuttle. It's not very big (20m/Approx. 65' 7" long), and the outside looks like this, and the inside looks like this, and the whole article on them is here

They're super heavily armored, and the Empire had theirs fitted with literally ten laser canons(!)...but they can't accelerate, and they can't turn...Guys...it's a porcupine! xD It just sort of waddles through its task slowly, being all prickly and bristly. It might just be me. I might just be a dork...but I had to share because...I mean look at this quote from the wookie page:

"It can't accelerate worth a wheep and it turns slower than a comet, but if you get in its sights, it can blow you to itty-bitty pieces. It would be embarrassing to have to inform your family you got shot apart by a shuttle..."

x3
@BroomHare

The ship Nassia and Nathan drive (and crashed), is very similar to the one Luke is seen driving in the movies. (Except worn down a bit and with 2 seats and no place for a droid, It's an older ship after all..)
@BroomHare

The ship Nassia and Nathan drive (and crashed), is very similar to the one Luke is seen driving in the movies. (Except worn down a bit and with 2 seats and no place for a droid, It's an older ship after all..)
@Kersom Ohhhhh! It's a Z-95!? =D Nice!
@Kersom Ohhhhh! It's a Z-95!? =D Nice!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17